Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
    What do you THINK happened to Fatima? Was she thrown out on the streets???

SHE KNEW she would be the first to die in the prophets' family after the prophet, FACT

Do you think she was THAT worried about obtaining fadak for a few weeks? No.

And the bukhari translation you give, you missed out this bit here: and she didn't talk to abu bakr [INSERT MISSING BIT= ON THAT TOPIC] Til she died.

So make sure you include the bits you guys miss out in translation.

Musa ahmed: Narrated Abu Tufail (RA), when the Messenger of Allah -on him be the peace and blessings of Allah- died, Fatimah sent a message to Abu Bakr; 'Are you the heir of the Messenger of Allah or his family? He said: 'His family.' She said, 'So where is the share of the Messenger of Allah -peace and blessings of Allah be upon him?' Abu Bakr said: "I have heard the Messenger of Allah (saaw) saying, 'Verily when Almighty Allah feeds the Prophet (i.e. provides a source for sustenance for him) and then causes him to die, it is for his successors to manage it after him.' Therefore I wish to distribute it among Muslims." She said, 'You are more knowledgeable of what you have heard from the Messenger of Allah."

So try and scratdeeper than the surface, oh shia. U will see the truth staring u in the face.

And rest assured, Allah is sufficient to feed His servants.
    Do you know what a translation is ?. This is a translation ;

Narrated 'Aisha: Fatima and Al 'Abbas came to Abu Bakr, seeking their share from the property of Allah's Apostle and at that time, they were asking for their land at Fadak and their share from Khaibar. Abu Bakr said to them, " I have heard from Allah's Apostle saying, 'Our property cannot be inherited, and whatever we leave is to be spent in charity, but the family of Muhammad may take their provisions from this property." Abu Bakr added, "By Allah, I will not leave the procedure I saw Allah's Apostle following during his lifetime concerning this property." Therefore Fatima left Abu Bakr and did not speak to him till she died.

And that's the correct translation without any distortions, look it up yourself , Sahih Bukhari book 88 Hadith 718. Or do you only accept your own hadiths when they suit you.

Comment

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
      Do you know what a translation is ?. This is a translation ;

Narrated 'Aisha: Fatima and Al 'Abbas came to Abu Bakr, seeking their share from the property of Allah's Apostle and at that time, they were asking for their land at Fadak and their share from Khaibar. Abu Bakr said to them, " I have heard from Allah's Apostle saying, 'Our property cannot be inherited, and whatever we leave is to be spent in charity, but the family of Muhammad may take their provisions from this property." Abu Bakr added, "By Allah, I will not leave the procedure I saw Allah's Apostle following during his lifetime concerning this property." Therefore Fatima left Abu Bakr and did not speak to him till she died.

And that's the correct translation without any distortions, look it up yourself , Sahih Bukhari book 88 Hadith 718. Or do you only accept your own hadiths when they suit you.
      I'll give you the link shia, make sure you read it.

http://www.letmeturnthetables.com/20...tions.html?m=1
      "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by rahmat89 View Post
        Alhamdulillah, A muslim is: someone who submit his will to allah. I know some shiah like to cut their body, worsip Ali Ra. Naudzubillah etc. I believe they are the bad one. But I know some Shiah who submit his will to Allah, fear allah and follow hadits. (not bukhari and muslim).

It is not about fiqh but aqeedah brother. If they submit their will to allah and follow Prophet Muhammad Saw they are my brother. Who ever they are, Sunni, Shiah, Mazhab Hambali, Maliki, etc.

Honestly, I don't know I am shiah or Sunni after I am 19. Most Indonesian Muslim will confuse if you ask "are you sunni or shiah?". Mostly will answer I am a Muslim, I am not shiah or Sunni.

I am a Muslim not shiah or Sunni I follow Imam Shafi'i a (imam) scholar of Islam and most Muslim consider I am Sunni. But deep in my heart I am a Muslim not shiah or Sunny because there is no sects in Al-qur'an.

It was narrated from Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stood among us and said: “Those who came before you of the people of the Book split into seventy-two sects, and this ummah will split into seventy-three: seventy-two in Hell and one in Paradise, and that is the jamaa’ah (main body of Muslims).”

Which sects is the right one? wich Mazhab? Sunni? Shiah? Hambali? Maliki? Shafi'i?
        I am sure the answer is: Someone who submit his will to Allah and follow Rasullullah SAW.

We even don't know how rosulullah shalah exactly. (fiqh) If I know I won't follow Imam Shafi'i but follow Rosulullah. If scholars (sunni, shiah, hambali, maliki, etc) has different opinion it is okay as long as they still submit his will to allah and follow prophet Muhammad SAw because they are muslim. :)

The big question in my head is: why the op didn't show up after he started this thread?

Allahu Alam. Allah know the best, I only a stupid man who afraid Allah and hoping enter Jannah. :)
        You can either waste time trying to feel or appear nice and accommodatng, or you can call out falsehood when you see it, as you should. The split themselves off of their own will, and do not follow Rasul Allah :saw:. You are just going off on feel-good tangents to make me some kind of raving bigot, and you the wise acceptor of all.

Comment

Alhamdulillah, A muslim is: someone who submit his will to allah. I know some shiah like to cut their body, worsip Ali Ra. Naudzubillah etc. I believe they are the bad one. But I know some Shiah who submit his will to Allah, fear allah and follow hadits. (not bukhari and muslim).

It is not about fiqh but aqeedah brother. If they submit their will to allah and follow Prophet Muhammad Saw they are my brother. Who ever they are, Sunni, Shiah, Mazhab Hambali, Maliki, etc.

Honestly, I don't know I am shiah or Sunni after I am 19. Most Indonesian Muslim will confuse if you ask "are you sunni or shiah?". Mostly will answer I am a Muslim, I am not shiah or Sunni.

I am a Muslim not shiah or Sunni I follow Imam Shafi'i a (imam) scholar of Islam and most Muslim consider I am Sunni. But deep in my heart I am a Muslim not shiah or Sunny because there is no sects in Al-qur'an.

It was narrated from Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stood among us and said: “Those who came before you of the people of the Book split into seventy-two sects, and this ummah will split into seventy-three: seventy-two in Hell and one in Paradise, and that is the jamaa’ah (main body of Muslims).”

Which sects is the right one? wich Mazhab? Sunni? Shiah? Hambali? Maliki? Shafi'i?
          I am sure the answer is: Someone who submit his will to Allah and follow Rasullullah SAW.

We even don't know how rosulullah shalah exactly. (fiqh) If I know I won't follow Imam Shafi'i but follow Rosulullah. If scholars (sunni, shiah, hambali, maliki, etc) has different opinion it is okay as long as they still submit his will to allah and follow prophet Muhammad SAw because they are muslim. :)

The big question in my head is: why the op didn't show up after he started this thread?

Allahu Alam. Allah know the best, I only a stupid man who afraid Allah and hoping enter Jannah. :)
          You can take this rubbish elsewhere. And don't speak the facts and beleives you have no idea of.

Comment

At first the rafidhis who came to this forum likes to be very gentleman. But time goes, they turn into the greatest devil that is yet to be seen. We should watch out, how we are turning away from the fiqh of ahlus sunnah and quoting and supporting fabricated rafidhi narrations, claims and insultings foolishly.

May Allah save us. Ameen.

Comment

• Originally posted by arif123f View Post

You can take this rubbish elsewhere. And don't speak the facts and beleives you have no idea of.
              okay. you will see which one is rubbish in the end of time. I submit my will to allah anyway I said Allah know the best and I told you my opinion.

Comment

okay. you will see which one is rubbish in the end of time.
                Rafidhism will fade away and ahlush sunnah will be at it's place, so now worries. :D Many kufr sects came and gone, who really cares?

I submit my will to allah anyway I said Allah know the best and I told you my opinion.
                Same to me, but I pray that May Allah save us from all sorts of false ideologies or opinions and expose the deviancy behind them. Ameen.

Comment

• masya allah. it is fitnah. I don't try to be nice. I give you my opinion nicely and hope you answer my opinion nicely so we can discuss to find the truth, I will change my opinion if in the end of this discussion I agree with you, or just disagree, not debate to find the winner.

It is Muslim Forum which mean I am here as a Muslim represnesting Islam right?

You can see my posts I never use strong words to Muslims. Allah knows what in my heart, If I riya I commited sin but If I don't Riya you the one who spread fitnah.

If you don't know the answer or disagree just say it. I respect other muslim opinion. Even me and my sister disagree about this subject but I respect her opinion and she respect my opinion. And I said to her: Okay we are different. That's it.

allahu alam.

Comment

• Originally posted by arif123f View Post
                    okay. you will see which one is rubbish in the end of time.
                    Rafidhism will fade away and ahlush sunnah will be at it's place, so now worries. :D Many kufr sects came and gone, who really cares?

I submit my will to allah anyway I said Allah know the best and I told you my opinion.
                    Same to me, but I pray that May Allah save us from all sorts of false ideologies or opinions and expose the deviancy behind them. Ameen.
                    Assalamualaikum.
                    amin ya rabbal alamin. which one of my opinion is a rubish brother? I said Not all Shiah is bad or kafir because Majlis Ulama Indonesia said so.
                    Just point it out so we can discuss it :) thank you.

Comment

masya allah. it is fitnah. I don't try to be nice. I give you my opinion nicely and hope you answer my opinion nicely so we can discuss to find the truth, I will change my opinion if in the end of this discussion I agree with you, or just disagree, not debate to find the winner.

It is Muslim Forum which mean I am here as a Muslim represnesting Islam right?

You can see my posts I never use strong words to Muslims. Allah knows what in my heart, If I riya I commited sin but If I don't Riya you the one who spread fitnah.

If you don't know the answer or disagree just say it. I respect other muslim opinion. Even me and my sister disagree about this subject but I respect her opinion and she respect my opinion. And I said to her: Okay we are different. That's it.

allahu alam.
                      You are amazing you put me and everyone else on this post who preaches sectarianism to shame.

Comment

masya allah. it is fitnah. I don't try to be nice. I give you my opinion nicely and hope you answer my opinion nicely so we can discuss to find the truth,
                        I don't need to find the truth, I already know what is the truth alhamdulillah. In my childhood I was a strong supporter of Iran and thought that these rafidhis are representing all the muslim ummah. But wallahi, when I grew enough I started to know what is the TRUTH and reality behind all these illusions. Don't try to fool me by saying 'find the truth". Those who insult sahaba(ra), worship their imams like idols, etc, I don't think I will ever find so called "truth" there.

It is a Muslim forum which mean I ma here as Muslim representing Islam right?
                        Not all muslims are same, some just try to defend the kufr and deviant aqeedah's hold by another sect.

And yes I admit that you are very humble and nice, but it will be a sin if you use this Allah gifted behaviour to just defend some kufr sects.

Comment

Originally posted by arif123f View Post

You have always tried to destroy Shiism with people like salahadin ayyubi and the Ottoman Empire and saddam Hussein but the thing is it never works. We just come back stronger every time , you guys are just mad that Iran is the only Islamic country that's actually doing well independently regardless of all the sanctions that's been put on it.

And the only kafir is the one who claims takfir on others even though they believe in the 1 mighty God whom they pray to 5 times a day and revere his words in the holy Quran with the upmost importance and respect , and fast in the holy month of Ramadan and give zakaat and do hajj.
                          Last edited by Musa Sadr; 02-05-15, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Assalamualaikum.
                            amin ya rabbal alamin. which one of my opinion is a rubish brother? I said Not all Shiah is bad or kafir because Majlis Ulama Indonesia said so.
                            And this majlis ulama urged the govt to take care of the shias. Even majlis ulama said so, I never would have gave them priority over what previous salaf's said about the raifidhis.

Comment

Originally posted by arif123f View Post
                              I don't need to find the truth, I already know what is the truth alhamdulillah. In my childhood I was a strong supporter of Iran and thought that these rafidhis are representing all the muslim ummah. But wallahi, when I grew enough I started to know what is the TRUTH and reality behind all these illusions. Don't try to fool me by saying 'find the truth". Those who insult sahaba(ra), worship their imams like idols, etc, I don't think I will ever find so called "truth" there.

Not all muslims are same, some just try to defend the kufr and deviant aqeedah's hold by another sect.

And yes I admit that you are very humble and nice, but it will be a sin if you use this Allah gifted behaviour to just defend some kufr sects.

I don't insult the Sahaba and not once have I cursed any of them, I just simply disagree and dislike them but what does my opinion on them matter anyway ?. If they did bad obviously Allah is going to burn them in the deepest of fire while if they did good then they're going to enter jannah . We don't worship anyone other than Allah , the 12 imams are role models for the rest of the ummah.

Comment

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
                                You have always tried to destroy Shiism with people like salahadin ayyubi and the Ottoman Empire and saddam Hussein but the thing is it never works. We just come back stronger every time , you guys are just mad than Iran is the only Islamic country that's actually doing well independently regardless of all the sanctions that's been put on it.

And the only kafir is the one who claims takfir on others even though they believe
                                No surprise that rafidhis will hate salahuddin ayubi(rh) and the uthmani caliphate.
                                It's a duty for every muslim to concern his fellow brothers and sisters from kufr believes so how much "takfir" chant you make on me, it's useless.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X