X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
    There is no reason to be stubborn.

It was a mistake on two or three counts by Umar ( Ra ).

A muslim respects the companions , does not worship them . They were not some demi gods.
    whether it's true or not, he will never accept that rightly guided people make mistakes, he does not believe that imams make mistakes or that even prophets (as) made simple mistakes (like jonah or moses alayisalam). so why would he follow a rightly-guided person if they made a simple mistake that all humans make? shia want their idols to be perfection.
    I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!
    Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

Originally posted by rahmat89 View Post
      Assalamualakum :) A Muslim should answer this Salam
      Masya Allah, Ahmediah is not my brother, I said "Good Shiah who Believe in Allah and Prophet Muhammad SAW is my brother" If there are many difference it is natural, even you and me have different opinion, Me and my Sister have different opinion, but Majlis Ulama in my country (I come from Sunni Country) didn't say Shiah are Kafir, they are Muslim with different opinion.

Aisha RA, did a mistake because she is human. But it doesn't mean she is bad Muslimah. I believe she will enter jannah and rasullullah SAW love her, she is a present from Allah to rasulullah SAW.

Allahu Alam
      Walaikum us Salam.

As I said, fiqhi difference is one thing, believing 90% of the sahaba and Rasul Allah's :saw:'s wives to be 'enemies of Ahlul Bayt' is quite another. You should step back and revise yourself if you think a shia can still be good with "differences' like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
        If everything is just qadrallah then at yawn Al qiyama , if God wants to punish me why cant I just say I didn't have any free will so why am I getting punished you've already destined me to not pass my tests in the dunya so why should I be judged over it if I had no choice ?. It doesn't make sense .
        Because A) you don't know where you'll end up and the point is you try your best to go to jannah and obey Allah.

And B) this is Allah's deen we are talking about here and Allah protected his deen and Allah perfected it.
        "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by Taboo View Post
          shias cut themselves and their babies up. "dont generalise".
          You know what's weird. The fact that Isis are spoiling and distorting the image of Islam and guess what, oh they're Sunni .
          Last edited by Musa Sadr; 02-05-15, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Foodadad View Post
            Walaikum us Salam.

As I said, fiqhi difference is one thing, believing 90% of the sahaba and Rasul Allah's :saw:'s wives to be 'enemies of Ahlul Bayt' is quite another. You should step back and revise yourself if you think a shia can still be good with "differences' like this.
            well not all sahabas have the same virtue and some are better than others. Abu bakr denied Fatima her right which was fadak by saying prophets don't inherit , surely since she was the prophets daughter she would have known that prophet s don't inherit if that was actually true. She stopped speaking to him until her death I think that's a big give away of what type of character he was.

You're making the wife's of the prophet sound like they were perfect in every way and were irreplaceable , have you never read this verse of the Quran my dear friend ?. :

66:5

Sahih International
            Perhaps his Lord, if he divorced you [all], would substitute for him wives better than you - submitting [to Allah ], believing, devoutly obedient, repentant, worshipping, and traveling - [ones] previously married and virgins.
            Last edited by Musa Sadr; 02-05-15, 10:28 AM.

Comment

You know what's weird. The fact that Isis are spoiling and distorting the image of Islam and guess what, oh they're Sunni .
              You keep going back to isis, they are the khawarij and not sunnis though they may believe they are.

Shia's however do all sorts and they are actual shias.
              "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

well not all sahabas have the same virtue and some are better than others. Abu bakr denied Fatima her right which was fadak by saying prophets don't inherit , surely since she was the prophets daughter she would have known that prophet s don't inherit if that was actually true. She stopped speaking to him until her death I think that's a big give away of what type of character he was.

You're making the wife's of the prophet sound like they were perfect in every way and were irreplaceable , have you never read this verse of the Quran my dear friend ?. :

66:5

Sahih International
                Perhaps his Lord, if he divorced you [all], would substitute for him wives better than you - submitting [to Allah ], believing, devoutly obedient, repentant, worshipping, and traveling - [ones] previously married and virgins.
                Excuse me, again distortingthe truth.

Fatima spoke to abu bakr before she died.

Or are you saying Ali was incapable of defending his wife and siding with the Khalifas cause...?

Does it make any sense at all?

Prophets don't inherit. It's most likely she wasn't around to hear it cause she was too busy in married life.

And you quote a Quranic verse and try and make it sound they went good enough to be his alaihe salam ' wives.
                Wrong.

They were human, correct. But they are the mother of the believers and I can quote you many a hadith rendering you kufr for trying to tarnish the reputation of A'isha.

And believe you me, I call you on your bluff. Always.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foodadad View Post

Walaikum us Salam.

Alhamdulillah, A muslim is: someone who submit his will to allah. I know some shiah like to cut their body, worsip Ali Ra. Naudzubillah etc. I believe they are the bad one. But I know some Shiah who submit his will to Allah, fear allah and follow hadits. (not bukhari and muslim).

It is not about fiqh but aqeedah brother. If they submit their will to allah and follow Prophet Muhammad Saw they are my brother. Who ever they are, Sunni, Shiah, Mazhab Hambali, Maliki, etc.

Honestly, I don't know I am shiah or Sunni after I am 19. Most Indonesian Muslim will confuse if you ask "are you sunni or shiah?". Mostly will answer I am a Muslim, I am not shiah or Sunni.

I am a Muslim not shiah or Sunni I follow Imam Shafi'i a (imam) scholar of Islam and most Muslim consider I am Sunni. But deep in my heart I am a Muslim not shiah or Sunny because there is no sects in Al-qur'an.

It was narrated from Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stood among us and said: “Those who came before you of the people of the Book split into seventy-two sects, and this ummah will split into seventy-three: seventy-two in Hell and one in Paradise, and that is the jamaa’ah (main body of Muslims).”

Which sects is the right one? wich Mazhab? Sunni? Shiah? Hambali? Maliki? Shafi'i?
                  I am sure the answer is: Someone who submit his will to Allah and follow Rasullullah SAW.

We even don't know how rosulullah shalah exactly. (fiqh) If I know I won't follow Imam Shafi'i but follow Rosulullah. If scholars (sunni, shiah, hambali, maliki, etc) has different opinion it is okay as long as they still submit his will to allah and follow prophet Muhammad SAw because they are muslim. :)

The big question in my head is: why the op didn't show up after he started this thread?

Allahu Alam. Allah know the best, I only a stupid man who afraid Allah and hoping enter Jannah. :)

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                    You keep going back to isis, they are the khawarij and not sunnis though they may believe they are.

Shia's however do all sorts and they are actual shias.
                    Isis just resemble the people they follow , they're Sunnis but just the extreme variant of it.

Comment

Isis just resemble the people they follow , they're Sunnis but just the extreme variant of it.
                      Oh really then I guess you appreciate Khomeini's fatwa on thighing children? He himself was involved in the act.

By the way, majority of sunni scholars call the isis khawarij.

Comment

Or are you saying Ali was incapable of defending his wife and siding with the Khalifas cause...?

Prophets don't inherit. It's most likely she wasn't around to hear it cause she was too busy in married life.

And you quote a Quranic verse and try and make it sound they went good enough to be his alaihe salam ' wives.
                        Wrong.

They were human, correct. But they are the mother of the believers and I can quote you many a hadith rendering you kufr for trying to tarnish the reputation of A'isha.

حَتَّى مَاتَتْ

Comment

حَتَّى مَاتَتْ

What do you THINK happened to Fatima? Was she thrown out on the streets???

SHE KNEW she would be the first to die in the prophets' family after the prophet, FACT

Do you think she was THAT worried about obtaining fadak for a few weeks? No.

And the bukhari translation you give, you missed out this bit here: and she didn't talk to abu bakr [INSERT MISSING BIT= ON THAT TOPIC] Til she died.

So make sure you include the bits you guys miss out in translation.

Musa ahmed: Narrated Abu Tufail (RA), when the Messenger of Allah -on him be the peace and blessings of Allah- died, Fatimah sent a message to Abu Bakr; 'Are you the heir of the Messenger of Allah or his family? He said: 'His family.' She said, 'So where is the share of the Messenger of Allah -peace and blessings of Allah be upon him?' Abu Bakr said: "I have heard the Messenger of Allah (saaw) saying, 'Verily when Almighty Allah feeds the Prophet (i.e. provides a source for sustenance for him) and then causes him to die, it is for his successors to manage it after him.' Therefore I wish to distribute it among Muslims." She said, 'You are more knowledgeable of what you have heard from the Messenger of Allah."

So try and scratdeeper than the surface, oh shia. U will see the truth staring u in the face.

And rest assured, Allah is sufficient to feed His servants.

Comment

Wrong.

I love the wife's of the prophet dearly except for the unjust ones , Hafsa and Aisha due to their many errors and disrespect to the prophet and ahlulbayt .

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                              There is no reason to be stubborn.

It was a mistake on two or three counts by Umar ( Ra ).

A muslim respects the companions , does not worship them . They were not some demi gods.

But you should also think about this with open and free mind. You belief they usurped the khilafat , but what did they gain by that ? You can see shia and sunni or even neutral literature and see , that Abu Bakr & Umar lived a very subdued life , without any luxury , also understand that the important thing is that during there khilafat people were free to question there decisions and they never put people down by force , they recognized the difference of opinion. Unlike banu ummayah rulers , where no one dare question the rulers.

You may dislike them because of your methodology , but disliking does not mean that you completely disregard the good qualities or good things done by them .
                              I have to say this yet again, Fear Allah in how you speak about him. The Ulema have explained this incident and not one accused him of making any mistake.

I'll post it later on when I'm on the computer.
                              Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

I love the wife's of the prophet dearly except for the unjust ones , Hafsa and Aisha due to their many errors and disrespect to the prophet and ahlulbayt .
                                Save it. Judgement day is close. You try and deceive Allah on that day, will see how that works our for ya.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X