Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

    If the prophet was going to appoint Abu bakr then I would 100% support Abu bakr with all my heart.
    I wasn't implying anything but just pointing out umars comment on the prophet.

    Comment


    • Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

      Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
      If the prophet was going to appoint Abu bakr then I would 100% support Abu bakr with all my heart.
      I wasn't implying anything but just pointing out umars comment on the prophet.
      You are really sly I'll give you that.

      During that time rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam kept on insisting that abu bakr leads the prayer and when Umar was called cause abu bakr wasn't around rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam kept on putting the emphasis on Allah and His Messenger wouldnt accept anyone except for abu bakr. So call for abu bakr.

      So it wouldn't come as a surprise if that's what rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam may have wanted to write down.

      In any case it was with eld because of Allah’s will and Umar ibn al khattab protected rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam from whatever may have been said during his high fever.

      Anymore sly tactics up your sleeves?
      "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

      "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

      Comment


      • Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

        Originally posted by candyapple View Post
        You are really sly I'll give you that.

        During that time rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam kept on insisting that abu bakr leads the prayer and when Umar was called cause abu bakr wasn't around rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam kept on putting the emphasis on Allah and His Messenger wouldnt accept anyone except for abu bakr. So call for abu bakr.

        So it wouldn't come as a surprise if that's what rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam may have wanted to write down.

        In any case it was with eld because of Allah’s will and Umar ibn al khattab protected rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam from whatever may have been said during his high fever.

        Anymore sly tactics up your sleeves?
        I only believe the evidences I see, and the evidences I see from the Hadith shows that umar prevented rasoolallah from writing something extremely important down and called him ill/ delirious . I don't accept mere biased opinions that have no back bone to them.

        God bless you .

        Comment


        • Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

          Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
          I only believe the evidences I see, and the evidences I see from the Hadith shows that umar prevented rasoolallah from writing something extremely important down and called him ill/ delirious . I don't accept mere biased opinions that have no back bone to them.

          God bless you .
          Like I said you're sly.

          Umar ibn al khattab is highly praised by rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam to the point where shaytaan runs off from Umar's path, and if there was angels giving revelations to anyone e in this ummah rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam indicated it would be Umar ibn al khattab.

          You're implying he stopped rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam because of some animosity and we all know that's not true. He did it out of concern for our Prophet.

          Like I say Allah perfected His deen anyway and it was qadrullah that rasulullah didn't object to Umar's request.

          If it was so important then rasulullah is the prophet, he would have HAD TO SAY it, he has no choice. So you see from this too it wasn't of much importance in the end. Clearly.
          "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

          "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

          Comment


          • Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

            Originally posted by Marcus_ View Post
            Why is there a divide in Islam? What are the differences? Is Gaza sunni or shi'ite?
            True?

            We should be just called Muslims.

            And take from the Quran and and Sunnah

            And learn wisdom and such from our preceders and the sheikhs and Muftis of today.

            in shaa Allah
            https://twitter.com/AoufF
            https://www.facebook.com/Striving4De...page_new_likes

            Please share follow/like and invite your friends and family to it!

            Comment


            • Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

              Originally posted by candyapple View Post
              Like I said you're sly.

              Umar ibn al khattab is highly praised by rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam to the point where shaytaan runs off from Umar's path, and if there was angels giving revelations to anyone e in this ummah rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam indicated it would be Umar ibn al khattab.

              You're implying he stopped rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam because of some animosity and we all know that's not true. He did it out of concern for our Prophet.

              Like I say Allah perfected His deen anyway and it was qadrullah that rasulullah didn't object to Umar's request.

              If it was so important then rasulullah is the prophet, he would have HAD TO SAY it, he has no choice. So you see from this too it wasn't of much importance in the end. Clearly.
              If everything is just qadrallah then at yawn Al qiyama , if God wants to punish me why cant I just say I didn't have any free will so why am I getting punished you've already destined me to not pass my tests in the dunya so why should I be judged over it if I had no choice ?. It doesn't make sense .

              Comment


              • Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

                Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
                If everything is just qadrallah then at yawn Al qiyama , if God wants to punish me why cant I just say I didn't have any free will so why am I getting punished you've already destined me to not pass my tests in the dunya so why should I be judged over it if I had no choice ?. It doesn't make sense .

                Just because you fail to comprehend a basic concept that is the aqeedah of all Muslims, doesn't meanits wrong.
                Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

                How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

                Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

                Comment


                • Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

                  Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                  Like I said you're sly.

                  Umar ibn al khattab is highly praised by rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam to the point where shaytaan runs off from Umar's path, and if there was angels giving revelations to anyone e in this ummah rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam indicated it would be Umar ibn al khattab.

                  You're implying he stopped rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam because of some animosity and we all know that's not true. He did it out of concern for our Prophet.

                  Like I say Allah perfected His deen anyway and it was qadrullah that rasulullah didn't object to Umar's request.

                  If it was so important then rasulullah is the prophet, he would have HAD TO SAY it, he has no choice. So you see from this too it wasn't of much importance in the end. Clearly.
                  This. If what he had to say wa from Allah he would have to convey it no its or buts. Its also absurd to think that Umar would get his own way with the Prphet :saw: If he wanted to say it, he could have, and on top of tst, he was alive for many days after that incident and if it was that important he would have told someone else.

                  Basic logic is something Shia don't seem to comprehend.
                  Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

                  How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

                  Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

                  Comment


                  • Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

                    Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                    This. If what he had to say wa from Allah he would have to convey it no its or buts. Its also absurd to think that Umar would get his own way with the Prphet :saw: If he wanted to say it, he could have, and on top of tst, he was alive for many days after that incident and if it was that important he would have told someone else.

                    Basic logic is something Shia don't seem to comprehend.
                    Sunnis blow themselves up .

                    Same logic , don't generalise Shias just from what I say cos I don't represent all Shias.
                    Qadrallah and the belief that we have no free at all because Allah forces his will upon us is Sunni aqeedah.
                    Last edited by Musa Sadr; 01-05-15, 11:16 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

                      Originally posted by Foodadad View Post
                      Baghdad shia majority? Lol. The shia, for your information, sided with the mongols during their invasion. Guess which city never recovered? Your friends also went mad in Iraq when they were given governance by the US more recently, with their genocide, death squads etc. What, did you think IS came from space suddenly, for no reason?

                      What has Iran tangibly done recently?

                      And there are 'good' ahmedis as well, no doubt. Are they your brothers as well? The shia indirectly insult Rasul Allah :saw:, through their twisted logic. Just look how hard your 'brother' tries to discredit his :saw: beloved wives, your mothers and mine.
                      Assalamualakum :) A Muslim should answer this Salam
                      Masya Allah, Ahmediah is not my brother, I said "Good Shiah who Believe in Allah and Prophet Muhammad SAW is my brother" If there are many difference it is natural, even you and me have different opinion, Me and my Sister have different opinion, but Majlis Ulama in my country (I come from Sunni Country) didn't say Shiah are Kafir, they are Muslim with different opinion.

                      Aisha RA, did a mistake because she is human. But it doesn't mean she is bad Muslimah. I believe she will enter jannah and rasullullah SAW love her, she is a present from Allah to rasulullah SAW.

                      Allahu Alam

                      Comment


                      • Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

                        Originally posted by Marcus_ View Post
                        Why is there a divide in Islam? What are the differences? Is Gaza sunni or shi'ite?
                        Q: SUNNI OR SHIA? (Beautiful Explanation) - Dr Zakir Naik https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLIDJuFrtag

                        Comment


                        • Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

                          Originally posted by Foodadad View Post
                          Baghdad shia majority? Lol. The shia, for your information, sided with the mongols during their invasion. Guess which city never recovered? Your friends also went mad in Iraq when they were given governance by the US more recently, with their genocide, death squads etc. What, did you think IS came from space suddenly, for no reason?

                          What has Iran tangibly done recently?

                          And there are 'good' ahmedis as well, no doubt. Are they your brothers as well? The shia indirectly insult Rasul Allah :saw:, through their twisted logic. Just look how hard your 'brother' tries to discredit his :saw: beloved wives, your mothers and mine.
                          Q: SUNNI OR SHIA? (Beautiful Explanation) - Dr Zakir Naik
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLIDJuFrtag

                          Comment


                          • Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

                            Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
                            Thank you for not being stubborn.:o
                            There is no reason to be stubborn.

                            It was a mistake on two or three counts by Umar ( Ra ).

                            A muslim respects the companions , does not worship them . They were not some demi gods.

                            But you should also think about this with open and free mind. You belief they usurped the khilafat , but what did they gain by that ? You can see shia and sunni or even neutral literature and see , that Abu Bakr & Umar lived a very subdued life , without any luxury , also understand that the important thing is that during there khilafat people were free to question there decisions and they never put people down by force , they recognized the difference of opinion. Unlike banu ummayah rulers , where no one dare question the rulers.

                            You may dislike them because of your methodology , but disliking does not mean that you completely disregard the good qualities or good things done by them .

                            Comment


                            • Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

                              Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
                              If the prophet was going to appoint Abu bakr then I would 100% support Abu bakr with all my heart.
                              I wasn't implying anything but just pointing out umars comment on the prophet.
                              Even if Ali ( RA ) was made the khalifa first , I think he would have taken same decisions as Abu Bakr ( RA ) & Umar ( RA ). Do not think it would have made much difference.

                              Even Ali did accept the khilafat after six months.

                              The point is that , whether you like the first two Khalifas or not , at least you should accept them as correct Khalifas because Ali did give Bayat . If you love Ali ( RA ) why you not accept this and move on ?

                              I know shias will say that Ali did not give bayat initially , he was not happy , sunnis will say , no he was happy. Both sides again assuming things.
                              These matters only Allah ( swt ) can judge.

                              If we start assuming things which are not clear , and destroy the unity of Islam , we are harming ourselves. Non Muslims will not see , whether we are shia , sunni , sufi or barelvi , for them we are Muslims . They are trying to kill Islam , please have some sense and try and be a Muslim. Ummah has already suffered a great deal because of all these.

                              Try and have a balanced opinion about things. Think about the situation in which badr was fought , those people responded to the call of prophet when everything was against them , there was every chance they would be killed , can a hypocrite join that battle? It was not easy , if we were there at that time , we would have probably have never supported the prophet.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

                                Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
                                Sunnis blow themselves up .

                                Same logic , don't generalise Shias just from what I say cos I don't represent all Shias.
                                Qadrallah and the belief that we have no free at all because Allah forces his will upon us is Sunni aqeedah.
                                shias cut themselves and their babies up. "dont generalise".
                                I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!
                                Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X