Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a jew or a christian converts to islam, all his sins are gone

and all his hassanat (good deeds) stay.
    so a christian who converts to islam at age 60 loses ALL his sins?
    man, now i wish if i were a christian who converted to islam at 60 years old

...is it haram to think like this?

Re: If a jew or a christian converts to islam, all his sins are gone

Originally posted by AliIQ View Post

I don't know about haram but by age 60 a Muslim would definitely have gained much more hassanat and if you want all your sins forgiven then go hajj. If it's accepted you come back like a new born baby

Comment

((المؤمن القوي خيرٌ وأحب إلى الله من المؤمن الضعيف، وفي كلٍ خير، احرص على ما ينفعك، واستعن بالله ولا تعجز، وإن أصابك شيءٌ فلا تقل: لو أني فعلت كذا وكذا وكذا ولكن قل: قدر الله وما شاء فعل، فإن (لو) تفتح عمل الشيطان ))

( رواه مسلم )

Comment

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/64/303

Comment

thinking like that is hypocritical as you wish you could fulfil the desire of your nafs all your life and then accept Islam to worship in old age

Comment

Also kaafir in a sense could be defined as an enemy of God; a devil, a najis [filthy] person etc etc and who'd want to be that even for a second?

no offense to kaafirs but these definitions are some of the more indepth one's mentioned here just for info

Comment

I'd not want to think that way, i dread to think if i had been born on kufr, who's to say I'd ever even be guided to Islam? Be grateful you were born a Muslim and only ever knew Islam Those that were guided from kufr too eemaan, that is a blessing Allah bestowed upon them, just as he bestowed upon you always having been a Muslim.

We all have our sins, that is why we turn to Allah in repentence, that is why doing Hajj ( which is accepted )is like wiping your slate clean
              Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Seems better value to convert to Catholicism, go to confession every Sunday and get a sin free start every Monday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuff View Post
                  Seems better value to convert to Catholicism, go to confession every Sunday and get a sin free start every Monday morning.
                  but is catholocism true relgion?, for if it aint, there is no sin free start just because they say it is!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X