Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

salam.
    basically i was talking with my friend when texting and he were talking about satan and stuff , and i typed ''hail s....'' [dont wana say it - i feel really bad]
    because he once linked me devil music as a joke
    but is it shirk , it was an accident , and it came out so easily. its because of so many meme's . i feel really bad can please someone help me
    im 14 years old boy jazakkalah

Re: Help

brother make taubah and ask allah to forgive you
    allah forgives all sins including shirk providing one repents
    you may have to take shahadah again allahu alim so i suggest you read it just to be on the safe side
    Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

jazakallah brother ,
      i did it by accident , and i feel really bad. i didnt think at all
      inshallah i will be forigiven [please pray for me] i read extra nafl to stay safe.
      please mkae dua jazakallah
      salaam

Comment

Hail - praise (someone or something) enthusiastically.

Linguistically you have given some praise to your sworn enemy.

...and with knowledge know you know what it means when we are told, Satan takes one by stages, slowing engineer his plan, the current and dominant social engineering is part of it, and pushes people towards this more so than ever. Seek forgiveness, intend to never repeat it and you should be wiser now regarding your sworn enemy "Satan" and his tricks/plan, keep your guard up the battle has just begun, he will continue to work in the shadows as he did before, to make you fall into that trap, but the awareness of it now will server as a good weapon against it in the future Insha'Allah.

Comment

rakeeb, do worry as you said something very bad but your repentance should fix it; but it weren't kufr as you never meant it in a litteral sense; you just said it jokingly as that's what heavy metal rockers say

Comment

jazakall brother , helped me feel alot better

Comment

Originally posted by rakeeb View Post
              jazakall brother , helped me feel alot better
              be careful of kuffar culture bro; lot of shirky, evil stuff there, allthough it wont be shirk as long as we dont mean it, but we still should be repulsed by it!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X