Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confusion in Wazifa and dua pls help me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusion in Wazifa and dua pls help me.

I am from India and I am in serious troubles in my life regarding money problems to my dad. I am studying Phd and Couldnt find a job now as i need more concentration on completing my phd. so i couldnt either study (due to stress) or earn at this situation. I feel very pessimestic and feel exhaused due to these troubles.

So, when i searched for some dua in internet for wealth. I end up with many post saying to read cetain names of Allah for 1100 times and other is said to read it 700 times and so on. I am really confused which should i read and which is authenticated way to dua for wealth. Kindly, if someone know any authenticated dua given by Prophet (PBUH) pls tell me here or mail me at my mail id: [email protected].

Thank you in advance

Re: Confusion in Wazifa and dua pls help me.

most if not all of the things people claim if you say this name of allah so many times such and such will happen are either weak or fabricated
    i came across this dua may Allah bless us both through it
    Here is a dua for rizq (which is part of the morning adhkar):

اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ عِلْماً نَافِعاً، وَرِزقاً طَيِّباً، وَعَمَلاً مُتَقَبَّلاً

Transliteration: Allaahumma 'innee 'as'aluka 'ilman naafi'an, wa rizqan tayyiban, wa 'amalan mutaqabbalan

Translation: O Allah, I ask You for knowledge that is of benefit , a good provision , and deeds that will be accepted . (Recite in Arabic upon rising in the morning).
    Ibn As-Sunni, no. 54, Ibn Majah no. 925. Its chain of transmission is
    good (Hasan), Ibn Al-Qayyim 2/375
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
      most if not all of the things people claim if you say this name of allah so many times such and such will happen are either weak or fabricated
      i came across this dua may Allah bless us both through it
      Here is a dua for rizq (which is part of the morning adhkar):

اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ عِلْماً نَافِعاً، وَرِزقاً طَيِّباً، وَعَمَلاً مُتَقَبَّلاً

Transliteration: Allaahumma 'innee 'as'aluka 'ilman naafi'an, wa rizqan tayyiban, wa 'amalan mutaqabbalan

Translation: O Allah, I ask You for knowledge that is of benefit , a good provision , and deeds that will be accepted . (Recite in Arabic upon rising in the morning).
      Ibn As-Sunni, no. 54, Ibn Majah no. 925. Its chain of transmission is
      good (Hasan), Ibn Al-Qayyim 2/375
      Thank you for your reply brother but is it authenticated form of dua. I mean whether is it present in any hadith?

Comment

yes related in ibn majah and it is considered hasan (one of the types of authentic hadith)
        may Allah reward you for trying to search for authentic sources for your religion
        "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
          yes related in ibn majah and it is considered hasan (one of the types of authentic hadith)
          may Allah reward you for trying to search for authentic sources for your religion
          Thank you once again brother. I will confirm it and Insha allah will follow it . Dua for my troubles, Really having worst days :(

Comment

Assalamualaikum..

1. Istighfar as much as you can, 1000x per day..
            2. Shadaqoh.. is the best way to solve your problem.. Surat Al-Baqarah verse 261 :)
            3. Dzikir subhanallah wabihamdihi, subhanallhil adzim.

source: lectures from famous Ulamas

Comment

Originally posted by rahmat89 View Post
              Assalamualaikum..

1. Istighfar as much as you can, 1000x per day..
              2. Shadaqoh.. is the best way to solve your problem.. Surat Al-Baqarah verse 261 :)
              3. Dzikir subhanallah wabihamdihi, subhanallhil adzim.

source: lectures from famous Ulamas
              I would like to know any specail dua mentioned in Hadith

Comment

brother,,, most (if not all) of those duas involving saying a name of allah for a certain number of times are not authentic

you should always remember the ayat (and him who fears allah, allah will give him an exit [from his troubles] and will give him livelihood from places he wouldn't expect) this one always gets me through my problems..

brother... allah will listen to any simple dua you make..as long as you are doing what he commands you and avoid what he forbids you, and you can choose the times of dua-acceptance...:
                the last third of night
                time of sujood
                an unknown hour in every friday
                times between adhan and iqama

these are authentic times of dua acceptance.

Comment

Originally posted by scholart View Post
                  brother,,, most (if not all) of those duas involving saying a name of allah for a certain number of times are not authentic

Assalamualaikumm brother, I have ask the similar question to a scholar about a certain number of dua and dzikir (stighfar, tasbih, takbir, etc). My opinion is just like you, but he told me, When we do dzikir in a certain number of he told me, it is like a water that can make a hole in a rock. If you drop as much as possible water you even can make a hole in a rock. I hope you get my point. :) I try it and alhamdulillah Allah guide me to solve my problem..

About great time for dua, I will add more:
                  1. when rain come
                  2. on a trip
                  3. aftter sholat fardhu
                  4. After finish read the whole qur'an (khatam)

allahu alam.

Comment

Originally posted by sulthan90 View Post
                    I would like to know any specail dua mentioned in Hadith
                    Oh Allah, verily the time of Dhuha is but Your time of Dhuha, all beauty is but Your beauty, all strength is but Your strength, all power is but Your power and all protection is but Your protection.”

”Oh Allah, if my rezqi is still in the the skies, please let if down and if it’s still in the ground, please let it out. Please make it easier if it is hard, if it is haraam please make it halal and please make it nearer if it is still far away. The blessings of the time of Dhuha, Your greatness, Your beauty, Your strength and Your power; bestow upon us all that you have bestowed unto Your righteous servants.”

It is dua after sholat dhuha that will open you rizq.. atleast 4 rakaat everyday insya allah you will solve your problem.. :) and shadaqoh is the best way to answer your problem. insya allah..

allahu alam

Comment

you should always remember the ayat (and him who fears allah, allah will give him an exit [from his troubles] and will give him livelihood from places he wouldn't expect) this one always gets me through my problems..

brother... allah will listen to any simple dua you make..as long as you are doing what he commands you and avoid what he forbids you, and you can choose the times of dua-acceptance...:
                      the last third of night
                      time of sujood
                      an unknown hour in every friday
                      times between adhan and iqama

these are authentic times of dua acceptance.
                      Thats very useful. thank u brother

Comment

Originally posted by rahmat89 View Post
                        Assalamualaikumm brother, I have ask the similar question to a scholar about a certain number of dua and dzikir (stighfar, tasbih, takbir, etc). My opinion is just like you, but he told me, When we do dzikir in a certain number of he told me, it is like a water that can make a hole in a rock. If you drop as much as possible water you even can make a hole in a rock. I hope you get my point. :) I try it and alhamdulillah Allah guide me to solve my problem..

About great time for dua, I will add more:
                        1. when rain come
                        2. on a trip
                        3. aftter sholat fardhu
                        4. After finish read the whole qur'an (khatam)

allahu alam.
                        Thank you for adding those times of dua acceptance, i forgot about them
                        But regarding the saying of certain thing a number of times, we have to be careful with worship (dua is worship) said the prophet PBUH
                        He also said (him who does something that we haven't done, it goes back to him [i.e its not accepted])
                        Which is why we only worship allah like the prophet taught us to,
                        And sahabi ibn masoud was really angry at some men who were doing zikr in a certain way that was not taught by the prophet.

Allah's blessings unto you all

Comment

Originally posted by sulthan90 View Post
                          Thats very useful. thank u brother
                          No problem my brother

May allah help you with all your problems

Comment

No problem my brother

May allah help you with all your problems
                            Amin

Comment

Working...
                            X