they werent married

he isnt muslim
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Re: I made a mistake..I am pregnant

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
      how about you NOT tell any muslim to kill their children, that would be the safest
      Please go through my first Post First. I didn't tell anything on my own. There are scholarly analysis of a hadith in that and based on that i presented my view, which may be wrong or right(Allah knows best). I just pointed out a corner through which she can explore another option and consult an Aalim if it is Islamic. As per the scholarly analysis of the hadith the Soul enters the fetus after 4 lunar months so fetus is actually not a human being before 4 month. so abortion before 4 month may not be equal to killing a human being(or soul)(Allah knows best). Also there are scholarly analysis(sse my first post) in which it is concluded that Janaza of a fetus dead before 4 month is not required.

Note: Above points are only my view presented in best intentions. Anyone should consult an Aalim before believing on it as I am not an Scholar on Islam.
      Allah is all knowing and all forgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustaqueemi View Post
        Please go through my first Post First. I didn't tell anything on my own. There are scholarly analysis of a hadith in that and based on that i presented my view, which may be wrong or right(Allah knows best). I just pointed out a corner through which she can explore another option and consult an Aalim if it is Islamic. As per the scholarly analysis of the hadith the Soul enters the fetus after 4 lunar months so fetus is actually not a human being before 4 month. so abortion before 4 month may not be equal to killing a human being(or soul)(Allah knows best). Also there are scholarly analysis(sse my first post) in which it is concluded that Janaza of a fetus dead before 4 month is not required.

Note: Above points are only my view presented in best intentions. Anyone should consult an Aalim before believing on it as I am not an Scholar on Islam.
        Allah is all knowing and all forgiving.
        before i would tell any sister to kill her babies, no matter what scholars have said

i would reflect on the possibility of them being wrong, especially in light of Allah commanding us NOT to kill our children

and from that perspective, i would refrain from telling any muslim sister to kill her own children

but obviously you have no such concerns
        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by piousmuslimah View Post
          I fell astray from Islam and now I am pregnant with a non Muslim's child

I will not be keeping the child. On top of all of this I have a board exam in two weeks, my father is ill, and I despise my job, and my mental health is falling back into depression. I was a victim of assault and was treated for PTSD and depression.But now al of these worries have been making me stressed and depressed

I want to turn my life around and turn back to Allah because whenI am close to Him I am the happiest.

Everythin is just becoming unbearable for me. I am thinking of having an abortion, leaving my job (especially since the father of my child also works there) and post poning my exam. The months that I will be jobless I lan to return to my country to become closer to my deen and spend my days repenting and praying to Allah.

I just fear that I am making decisions out of emotional harshness...is this all a good idea? Please help me I am so lost
          Sister i'd like to bring your attention to something which you should discuss with a scholar and get his opinion

there is a principle in Islam that if the harm is greater than the benefit then one can go with the latter

will keeping the baby sever your relations with your parents?, will you then have to move out again falling more vulnerable to zina and depression? could the baby's father then try to take the baby of you arguing in court that you suffer from depression and could he try to turn baby into Kafir?
          Last edited by Serenity~; 07-02-15, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TurningTables View Post
            Some people just lack common sense. Seriously it makes me question what kind of upbringing they had. Do parents not talk to their kids about right or wrong or appropriate Islamic conduct?

Sorry OP but you have zero sympathy from me. I presume the guy who knocked you up is the same non-Muslim best friend of 7 years who you were having a relationship with? You were a consenting adult, nobody forced you. Time to face the consequences of your actions.

this

sorry OP

i have given you advice in teh past and yet you come back to the same mistake over and over again.

in sha allah hve this child, repent to allah swt, ask your parents to accept you and your child, bring up this child as a muslm

i dont know what your lacking in your life sis, but perhaps this child might be a means for you to come closer to allah swt.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

here is something which clearly states that abortion in the case of zina is not permissable because acts like this promote immorality.
              that makes sense

http://islamqa.info/en/13331

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                before i would tell any sister to kill her babies, no matter what scholars have said

i would reflect on the possibility of them being wrong, especially in light of Allah commanding us NOT to kill our children

and from that perspective, i would refrain from telling any muslim sister to kill her own children

but obviously you have no such concerns
                It seems ur favorite sport is "Blame Game" and u r making this thread as your playground. Even after clearly stating my stand in the light of hadith and scholars analysis you insist on beating me down to the knees. Reminded of medieval period Islamic Society where a difference in opinion was a curse while Prophet(PBUH) reflected in one of the hadith that difference in opinion is a strength for the ummah.
                I am done you can have your last word.

May Allah guide us all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustaqueemi View Post
                  It seems ur favorite sport is "Blame Game" and u r making this thread as your playground. Even after clearly stating my stand in the light of hadith and scholars analysis you insist on beating me down to the knees. Reminded of medieval period Islamic Society where a difference in opinion was a curse while Prophet(PBUH) reflected in one of the hadith that difference in opinion is a strength for the ummah.
                  I am done you can have your last word.

May Allah guide us all.
                  i will have the last say, because i dont want any child killed because someone read someone else's post that stated someone's opinion that it is ok to kill a child

unless you are going to give how the prophet permitted the killing of ANY CHILD FOR ANY REASON i would strongly caution you not to post such things

this is not a case of how to pray, or how to fast, this is killing an innocent child, and i cannot imagine anyone going to hell for NOT killing a child

but i can definitely see someone going to hell for KILLING a child, and i am not going to sit back and say "its merely a difference of opinion"
                  دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

www.sunnipath.comhttp://www.islam.tc/ask-imam/view.php?q=1594

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X