Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cure for ignorance: Ask!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cure for ignorance: Ask!

    1-) Why does Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala wants us to believe in Him and Worship Him.. Even if none of us believes in Him, it doesn't mean.he's not there. His existence would never be in a threat if.we.disbelieve so why does Allah wants us to say ' La ilaha illallah '

    Muslims people will ultimately be forgiven because of 'la ilaha illallah ' even.though they were most heinous in this world.. On.the other hand.. Good.people like Hazrat Abu Talib for instance have to bear Hell even.though he.was such a good.person to rasoolallah SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam himself. (i understand there is a debate about whether abu talib was forgiven or not but this is just one instance, we're assuming he died non muslim (just get the point))

    Just because they didn't say 'la ilaha illallah '

    i don't getthis logic..

    I get that we have to Worship Him and believe in Him because of all the blessings he has given us.. Without these fingers i wouldn't even be typing this..

    But why send those.people to hell who were naturally good but never said la ilaha illallah and ultimately grant jannah to.those who were extremely evil but said la ilaha illallah.. When our saying of la ilaha illallah doesn't matter to Allah he'll still be there and is..

    :jkk: for the answer in advance.

    Hope i made this question clear.


    2.) Im 17 and presently my biological systems are charging up..

    I've been getting discharges from my private part and they're just sticky transparent... I looked into it snd it's called 'madhi'

    I was born.in a hanafi family so I'm currently following it.. And.according to hanafis madhi is an.impurity and ghusl becomes necessary..

    But i can't take ghusls because the liquid is frequent even.though i don't think bad or an inappropriate stuff.. And secondly because it's winter so it makes it.difficult. What do I do?.. Also, is the part of cloth that comes in.contact with the liquid is it.to be washed? By the time i realize something has discharged the liquid on cloth has already dried.. Do istill have to wash it?


    :jkk:
    There are gems to be discovered in Quran.

    Recite :saw: when you read this sentence.

  • #2
    Re: Cure for ignorance: Ask!

    :salams

    Bumping the thread
    There are gems to be discovered in Quran.

    Recite :saw: when you read this sentence.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Cure for ignorance: Ask!

      Looks like you're going through puberty. Isn't 17 a bit late for it though?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Cure for ignorance: Ask!

        Originally posted by Musicisme656 View Post
        Looks like you're going through puberty. Isn't 17 a bit late for it though?
        I know that, I'm looking for a way to tackle the situation.


        It's different for all people.
        There are gems to be discovered in Quran.

        Recite :saw: when you read this sentence.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Cure for ignorance: Ask!

          Originally posted by Hassaan333 View Post
          I know that, I'm looking for a way to tackle the situation.


          It's different for all people.
          good luck with it bro

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Cure for ignorance: Ask!

            1. Allah doesn't punish people for ignorance or because they never say laa ilaaha ilallah. if a person died non-muslim because he never exposed to Islam, never get the message correctly/undistorted, or experiencing situations outside his control i.e. insanity, mentally or physically disabled, etc then Allah will test him in Akhirah if he deserves jannah or hell (there is hadith supporting this). in the end, there are many factors or circumstances that will make people died non-muslim, sometimes outside their control, and Allah will certainly consider their effort to seek the truth. Allah's comprehension is certainly beyond our sight, and He is never unjust. juat because someone apparently died non-muslim, we will never know save Allah his destiny in Akhirah, because such inner secrets of the heart is between him and Allah.

            as for people who have got the message of islam undistorted and perfectly, but choose to deliberately deny or reject it, that's when he is considered kaafir (not ignorant anymore) and goes to hell. abu talib received the message of islam perfectly from his nephew, and yet he chose paganism until his death. that's why he fits this category.

            even so, the degree of inhabitants of hell are not equal in their punishment. Abu Talib who defended Islam and Prophet is surely not equal with Abu Jahal who is the arch-nemesis of Islam. a hadith said that Abu Talib will receive the lightest punishment in hell, i.e. standing in a hot coal.


            2. there is a hadith that ali RA said he often have madhi and hence sending a man to ask Rasul this matter. Rasul said that he should sprinkle his underpants with water and that's it. maybe you want to talk to more knowledgeable person to be sure.
            Last edited by Ariadne; 13-01-15, 06:35 PM.
            :GB_bonesrock:
            And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Cure for ignorance: Ask!

              Originally posted by Ariadne View Post
              1. Allah doesn't punish people for ignorance or because they never say laa ilaaha ilallah. if a person died non-muslim because he never exposed to Islam, never get the message correctly/undistorted, or experiencing situations outside his control i.e. insanity, mentally or physically disabled, etc then Allah will test him in Akhirah if he deserves jannah or hell (there is hadith supporting this). in the end, there are many factors or circumstances that will make people died non-muslim, sometimes outside their control, and Allah will certainly consider their effort to seek the truth. Allah's comprehension is certainly beyond our sight, and He is never unjust. juat because someone apparently died non-muslim, we will never know save Allah his destiny in Akhirah, because such inner secrets of the heart is between him and Allah.

              as for people who have got the message of islam undistorted and perfectly, but choose to deliberately deny or reject it, that's when he is considered kaafir (not ignorant anymore) and goes to hell. abu talib received the message of islam perfectly from his nephew, and yet he chose paganism until his death. that's why he fits this category.

              even so, the degree of inhabitants of hell are not equal in their punishment. Abu Talib who defended Islam and Prophet is surely not equal with Abu Jahal who is the arch-nemesis of Islam. a hadith said that Abu Talib will receive the lightest punishment in hell, i.e. standing in a hot coal.


              2. there is a hadith that ali RA said he often have madhi and hence sending a man to ask Rasul this matter. Rasul said that he should sprinkle his underpants with water and that's it. maybe you want to talk to more knowledgeable person to be sure.
              1- :jkk:


              2: I read in hanafi bath is necessary.
              There are gems to be discovered in Quran.

              Recite :saw: when you read this sentence.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Cure for ignorance: Ask!

                Originally posted by Hassaan333 View Post
                1- :jkk:


                2: I read in hanafi bath is necessary.
                Allahu a'lam cuz afaik in Shafi'ie madhi doesnt require ghusl. but kindly check this hanafi fatwa ;

                http://islamqa.org/hanafi/qibla-hanafi/42688
                :GB_bonesrock:
                And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Cure for ignorance: Ask!

                  Originally posted by Hassaan333 View Post
                  1-) Why does Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala wants us to believe in Him and Worship Him.. Even if none of us believes in Him, it doesn't mean.he's not there. His existence would never be in a threat if.we.disbelieve so why does Allah wants us to say ' La ilaha illallah '

                  Muslims people will ultimately be forgiven because of 'la ilaha illallah ' even.though they were most heinous in this world.. On.the other hand.. Good.people like Hazrat Abu Talib for instance have to bear Hell even.though he.was such a good.person to rasoolallah SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam himself. (i understand there is a debate about whether abu talib was forgiven or not but this is just one instance, we're assuming he died non muslim (just get the point))

                  Just because they didn't say 'la ilaha illallah '

                  i don't getthis logic..

                  I get that we have to Worship Him and believe in Him because of all the blessings he has given us.. Without these fingers i wouldn't even be typing this..

                  But why send those.people to hell who were naturally good but never said la ilaha illallah and ultimately grant jannah to.those who were extremely evil but said la ilaha illallah.. When our saying of la ilaha illallah doesn't matter to Allah he'll still be there and is..

                  :jkk: for the answer in advance.

                  Hope i made this question clear.


                  2.) Im 17 and presently my biological systems are charging up..

                  I've been getting discharges from my private part and they're just sticky transparent... I looked into it snd it's called 'madhi'

                  I was born.in a hanafi family so I'm currently following it.. And.according to hanafis madhi is an.impurity and ghusl becomes necessary..

                  But i can't take ghusls because the liquid is frequent even.though i don't think bad or an inappropriate stuff.. And secondly because it's winter so it makes it.difficult. What do I do?.. Also, is the part of cloth that comes in.contact with the liquid is it.to be washed? By the time i realize something has discharged the liquid on cloth has already dried.. Do istill have to wash it?


                  :jkk:
                  Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

                  Bismillah, I hope this can answer your question
                  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tduflvWZJIs

                  2.Yes of course... :)

                  Comment

                  Collapse

                  Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                  Working...
                  X