11 questions about islam which no muslim can ever answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 questions about islam which no muslim can ever answer

So, there are the following questions doing the rounds. I need help answering them. Thanks.

"1.)If Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance then, why does it allow killing those who leave Islam(apostates)
    [Refer:- Sunan an Nasai 4059, Sahih al Bukhari 9:83:17 Jami at Tirmidhi 2158]
    2.) Why does Islam allow marital rape
    [Refer:- Sahih al Bukhari 3237, Sahih Muslim 1436]
    3.) If Quran is the word of god then why is it that a verse that has come after another verse can cancel the previous verse...why can't your Allah say what he wants to say at once...why does he cancel the previously written verses( as if a human wrote the book and then after realizing some mistakes he cancelled previously written verses)
    [Refer:- Quran (16:101), Quran (2:106)]
    4.) Why does islam say that on the day of reserruction, a muslim who has as heavy sins as a mountain will be asked by allah that he can save himself from hell and can throw in place of himself a Christian or a Jew in the hell..why does Allah punish those who haven't committed those " heavy sins"...just because they follow a different religion?? That sounds like a cheap statement to fool and convert people
    [Refer:- Sahih Muslim 37:6668, Sahih Muslim 37:6665]
    5.)In Islam idol worship is prohibited but still Muslims bow in the direction of kabba 5 times a day and Muhammad used to kiss the black stone... Isn't it ironical?
    6.)Why does Quran say that those who do not believe in Allah and Muhammad will go to hell...is the Allah so intolerant or is this a trick to scare and make people submit to a particular faith...even when they don't agree with the faith
    [Refer:- Quran(48:13)]
    7.)Why did Muhammad command to destroy Idols and churches...If islam is a religion of tolerance?
    [Refer:- Sunan an Nasai 701, Sahih al Bukhari 4357]
    8.)Why did muhammad asked his followers to expel Polytheists,Jews...whereas for muslims he said that Muslims should fight those who try to expel muslims from their own land...why such double standards?
    [Refer Sahih al-Bukhari 4:53:392, Sahih al Bukhari 4:53:393]
    9.) Why does Islam allows to have sex with pre pubscient girls (according to science they cannot have sex at this tender age..)?
    [Refer:- Quran(65:4)]
    10.)Why did Muhammad used to forcefully convert people to Islam by threatning,fighting them, giving them gifts/benefits etc
    [Refer:- Sahih al Bukhari (4:53:392), Sahih al Bukhari 25, Sirat Rasul Allah 111]
    11.) Why did Muhammad steal goods, abduct children and women from Non-Muslims...was the so called "Messenger of Allah" nothing but a greedy thief who waged war to remove his poverty and gain wealth??
    [Refer:- Quran(8:69), Al-Tabari, Vol. 8, p. 117, Al-Tabari, Vol. 8, p. 38,Sahih al Bukhari(4:53:351)]
    A NOTE FOR MY NON-MUSLIM FRIENDS:- WHATEVER MUHAMMAD DID IN HIS LIFETIME OR WHATEVER HE PREACHED IS CALLED AS "SUNNAH" AND EVERY MUSLIM IS OBLIGED TO FOLLOW WHAT MUHAMMAD DID...EVEN THE MUSLIMS AROUND YOU!
    "

I tried but he replied refuting me and also, he said this..

"11.)muhammad did attack caravans and you know that just to remove his poverty also as far as POWs are concerned check Sahih Muslim 1755 where muhammad captured a beautiful girl from Banu fazara and then ransomed her(sold her) for freeing muslim captives...wow such a nice thing to do with a girl...LOL"

So.. How do I respond?

Re: 11 questions about islam which no muslim can ever answer

5) We don't worship the Kabba

Comment

1. Fail

the OP thinks Islam is a Pacifistic Religion,

it is Not,

Apostasy is Treason against Allah ta'ala, and has the aforementioned punishment.

2. Epic Fail,

there is no such thing as Marital Rape,

In Islam, a Married Man and Women have the right to Intimate relations with each other.

Rape occurs outside of marriage, or between a Non-Spouse and a Married person,

3. Illogical argument. Ayaat and Revealation in general were revealed according to the understanding and needs of the People,

4. False assumption due to Ignorrance, You clearly havent read the Quran,

The People of Hellfire will try to exchange their Spouses, Parents, Children, even the Whole of Mankind to save themselves from entering Hellfire,

It will not be accepted of them, as shown in the Quran.

5. This is laughable, Kissing a stone doesn't mean you worship the stone.

There is a Hadith in which Umar :RA: states that the Black stone cannot either Benefit us nor harm us, he only kissed it because the Nabi :saw: kissed it.

in addition Muslims stood on top of the Kaaba to Give the Azaan

Idol worshippers do not stand upon the Idols they Worship.

6. Because they are the Worst of Creatures, those who remained Ingrates, Never repented, they deserve nothing less than Jahannam/Hell.

I'll answer the rest when I have time,
      Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 22-01-15, 10:12 PM.
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Don't feed the troll....
        "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

I will take the ajir to answer the rest ISA

7.)Why did Muhammad command to destroy Idols and churches...If islam is a religion of tolerance?

Destroying Idols yes , churches no. Again Islam is not a passive religion.
          8.)Why did muhammad asked his followers to expel Polytheists,Jews...whereas for muslims he said that Muslims should fight those who try to expel muslims from their own land...why such double standards?

Because the jews has betrayed our prophet peace be upon him.
          9.) Why does Islam allows to have sex with pre pubscient girls (according to science they cannot have sex at this tender age..)?

They cant. Puberty age changes through time. Now some women get their puberty at 11 so what about 1400 years in the desert.

10.)Why did Muhammad used to forcefully convert people to Islam by threatning,fighting them, giving them gifts/benefits etc
          [Refer:- Sahih al Bukhari (4:53:392), Sahih al Bukhari 25, Sirat Rasul Allah 111]

He did not peace be upon him. If they dont want to become Muslims they can if they are Jews. This guy is stupid he just in one of the questions said why did our prophet peace be upon him expelled the Jews so they were living with him . For the gifts because some people are stupid if our prophet peace be upon him does not give them money they think that he wants this for money.

11.) Why did Muhammad steal goods, abduct children and women from Non-Muslims...was the so called "Messenger of Allah" nothing but a greedy thief who waged war to remove his poverty and gain wealth??
          [Refer:- Quran(8:69), Al-Tabari, Vol. 8, p. 117, Al-Tabari, Vol. 8, p. 38,Sahih al Bukhari(4:53:351)]
          A NOTE FOR MY NON-MUSLIM FRIENDS:- WHATEVER MUHAMMAD DID IN HIS LIFETIME OR WHATEVER HE PREACHED IS CALLED AS "SUNNAH" AND EVERY MUSLIM IS OBLIGED TO FOLLOW WHAT MUHAMMAD DID...EVEN THE MUSLIMS AROUND YOU!

This is not true. Quraish first forced them to move to Madina and leave their wealth so they took them back.
          "

"11.)muhammad did attack caravans and you know that just to remove his poverty also as far as POWs are concerned check Sahih Muslim 1755 where muhammad captured a beautiful girl from Banu fazara and then ransomed her(sold her) for freeing muslim captives...wow such a nice thing to do with a girl...LOL"

Stupid Quraish again made him move from Meccah and his companions so he took his money.

Redicouls questions . His way is to bring up half of the story. Example you killed a guy but he does not mention that that guy is a killer. If I met him I would break his teeth to show him how we are the religion of peace for saying this about our beloved prophet peace be upon him.
          Sorry I dont carry a conversation nor an argument with a sister. I just put my point of view in general for everybody and it is up to you to take it or leave it.

Comment

lol what trollish questions, but fine...

1. if christianity the religion of love, then why the old testaments commanding mass murders, and death to apostates? death to apostates are prescribed in old testament too. (it even commanded that spiritist/spirit medium or fortune teller be punished to death.)

apostasy that is prescribed by death is when the apostates announce it publicly, because it will cause fitnah to society. if he conceals it, he is safe. even so, he will be taken to scholar to resolve his problem with islam first, and given some time, so that he could repent. it's not like when muslim apostatized then he automatically is executed.
            some scholars are of opinions that only apostates who rebel who are executed.

2. there is no support for marital rape in islam. quran and sunnah commands men to fear Allah regarding women, and to treat them in kindness.

3. quran was descended gradually so it will get a solid ground on the heart of its people, and grow as they grow. for example in mecca muslims were weak and new to islam, so the verses descended focused on monotheism, heart, and good conduct to people. in madina muslims get stronger, so the sharia law are descended like prohibition of alcohol, transaction law, punishments, etc. the quran had said itself, that any verse that Allah replaces (nash and mansukh), He replaces with something equal or better.

5. we don't worship kaaba or black stone. kaaba is direction point of prayer, that's all, we only worship one God who's greater than Kaaba and all of universe. when christians pray toward the sky, doesn't mean they worship the sky, isn't it? the sky is direction of prayer, so is kaaba for muslims.

kissing black stone is not worshipping it. umar once kissed the stone and said, you're just a stone, i only do it because prophet did it. islam is a religion of strict monotheism.

6. sadly... christianity and judaism also said the same about it. why don't you ask them back? why is it only islam 'intolerant' because of hellfire concept while the 2 others have their own hellfire as well? double standard.

7. muslims dont destroy churches. in fact, great figures of islam shows respect/ tolerant toward the Christian people for their faith.
            umar received the key of jerusalem from its archbishops in their cathedral, and umar stated he will protect the christians and jews in jerusalem, their lives, properties, churches, and religious freedom. Amr ibn ash held a trial in Egypt to punish the person who profaned the Jesus Christ statue that belonged to Copt Christians.
            islam prohibits to destroy church, synagogue, and harming priests even in the time of warfare.

as for Rasul destroying idols, they were the idols in the House of God, Kaaba. this is the sacred house built by Abraham, and destroying the pagan idols is to restore its sanctity back to monotheism, the message that abraham and muhammad (pbut) brought.

just look at countries where muslims ruled for thousands of years. if muslims destroy every single idol in their conquered land, we will never know Isis, Osiris, Horus etc of Ancient Egypt... or Astarte, Lilith, Enki, Ahura Madza of Ancient Sumeria. these historical pagan idols still exist although they are in muslim conquered lands. remember that Egypt was ruled during the first 4 caliphs, yet they left the pyramids, hieroglyphs, temples, idols intact, why?
            only quite recently buddhist statue in afghanistan was destroyed by taliban -- but this is after the statue existed for centuries in land ruled by islam. intact.
            Last edited by Ariadne; 20-01-15, 02:00 AM.
            :GB_bonesrock:
            And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by insann View Post
              I will take the ajir to answer the rest ISA

Destroying Idols yes , churches no. Again Islam is not a passive religion.

Because the jews has betrayed our prophet peace be upon him.

They cant. Puberty age changes through time. Now some women get their puberty at 11 so what about 1400 years in the desert.

He did not peace be upon him. If they dont want to become Muslims they can if they are Jews. This guy is stupid he just in one of the questions said why did our prophet peace be upon him expelled the Jews so they were living with him . For the gifts because some people are stupid if our prophet peace be upon him does not give them money they think that he wants this for money.

This is not true. Quraish first forced them to move to Madina and leave their wealth so they took them back.
              "

Stupid Quraish again made him move from Meccah and his companions so he took his money.

Redicouls questions . His way is to bring up half of the story. Example you killed a guy but he does not mention that that guy is a killer. If I met him I would break his teeth to show him how we are the religion of peace for saying this about our beloved prophet peace be upon him.
              Breaking someones teeth isn't peaceful

Comment

8. because from time to time, despite the numerous peace treaties, these people always betrayed and break them --- and always waging war against Islam causing chaos over and over again. people cannot fall into the same hole twice. thus expelling them was the final step as to prevent their harm anymore.

9. there is no such thing. marriage is only consummated when the bride is reaching the age of puberty. in the time when prophet lived, it was common for Arabian girl to reach puberty in age 7_9 and giving birth in age 10. this was recorded as well in the book tabaqat imam shafi', who lived only several generations after prophet's. biological situation plays role here. and btw the aboce quran verse being cited doesn't say at all about marrying pre-pubescent girls.

i will answer the rest inshallah if i have time.
                Last edited by Ariadne; 17-01-15, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by insann View Post
                  If I met him I would break his teeth to show him how we are the religion of peace for saying this about our beloved prophet peace be upon him.
                  Hell noooooo.... (that's sarcasm, right?)

we're not the kind of religion of "peace" where peace here is defined as total pacifism and watering down for the sake of appeasing others, pleasing people by displeasing God.

Comment

Answer to q1

If someone leaves Islam they simply dnt practice it for example by not praying or fasting. The problem arises when Islam is denounced publicly it causes strife (fitnah) in an Islamic society. Only then, to keep peace in the community, the person in question is excecuted.

Comment

Answer to q2.

Islam DOESN'T allow marital rape. These are the two hadiths given as reference. Where does say anything about rape??

*Sa'd b. Abi Waqqas (Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messengger of Allah (may peace be upon him) rejected (the idea) of Uthman b. Muz'un living in celibacy (saying): And if he (the Holy Prophet) had given me permission We would have got ourselves castrated.

Abuu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:By Him in Whose Hand is my life, when a man calls his wife to his bed, and she does not respond, the One Who is in the heaven is displeased with her until he (her husband) is pleased with her.
                      Last edited by The Prince; 14-01-15, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Answer to q3

The Quran was revealed over a period of roughly 23 years. As the understanding and situation of the muslims changed *some* ayats came after others which had been changed. These aren't mistakes.

Furthermore, this doesnt mean that the ayats revealed first are wrong. They are just additions made to laws already given by Alah swt.

Allow me to give you an example. Drinking alcohol is forbidden in Islam. This is a bad habit and extremely difficult to give up over night.

So first Allah revealed surah 2 ayat 219. In this ayat a general disapproval of drinking alcohol is given.

After some time Allah swt revealed surah 4 ayat 43 in which it is mentioned not to stand for prayer whilst in a state of intoxication.

Finally when very few muslims had this habit Allah swt revealed surah 5 ayat 90-91 where amongst other things, drinking alcohol is totally forbidden.

This doesnt mean Allah swt cant say what he wants to say once. Allah swt does this to help people change over time.
                        Last edited by The Prince; 13-01-15, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Answer to q4

From what I understand this hadith is a reference to the fact that every sin can be forgiven if Allah swt chooses to forgive except shirk.

Since the jews and christians have committed shirk they are to be sent to hell. This is because of their deeds. Not because a muslims sins are being placed on them. The way the question has been worded is very wrong.
                          Last edited by The Prince; 14-01-15, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Answer to q5

Kissing the black stone doesnt mean the prophet worshipped it. He kissed it out of respect, and its uniqueness as its a stone from paradise.

I often kiss my parents. Doesnt mean I worship them. Spouses often kiss each other. Doesnt mean they worship each other.

The kaaba is a direction. Its not idol worship. If it was you would see an idol of the kaaba being placed in front of muslims whenever they pray salaah where ever they are in the world.

Comment

Answer to q6

Err.....hello???

You're doing shirk.

Like the worst sin......ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X