• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give love
    replied
    Re: muslims please help me

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
    It was rebuilt before prophet :saw: ...by suleiman as.Also initially it was built by ibrahim as.
    thank you brother may allah have mercy on you you have my thanks

Leave a comment:

• give love
    replied

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    Here, this should answer what you need to know regarding what a "Masjid" actually is.

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Qur...rnal/aqsa.html

Though i'll just add, the Prophet :saw: has said the whole world was made a Masjid for him, meaning it allowed for us to pray anywhere on the earth ( with some exceptions )
    thank you brother may allah have mercy on you and you have my thanks

Leave a comment:

• snow_flakes
    replied

Originally posted by give love View Post
    thank you brother my 1st question is answered and I am satisfied my second question still remains and I really need this to be answered people said that the al aqsa mosqe was built after muhammed peace and blessing be upon them and muslims forged it after they took Jerusalem can you proof the al aqsa mosqe was there before or during muhammeds life from the bbile or history thank you because people claim why would a mosqe be where there were no muslims
    It was rebuilt before prophet :saw: ...by suleiman as.Also initially it was built by ibrahim as.

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

Originally posted by give love View Post
    thank you brother my 1st question is answered and I am satisfied my second question still remains and I really need this to be answered people said that the al aqsa mosqe was built after muhammed peace and blessing be upon them and muslims forged it after they took Jerusalem can you proof the al aqsa mosqe was there before or during muhammeds life from the bbile or history thank you because people claim why would a mosqe be where there were no muslims

Here, this should answer what you need to know regarding what a "Masjid" actually is.

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Qur...rnal/aqsa.html

Though i'll just add, the Prophet :saw: has said the whole world was made a Masjid for him, meaning it allowed for us to pray anywhere on the earth ( with some exceptions )

Leave a comment:

• give love
    replied

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
    "Glorified be He who carried His servant at night from Masjid al*! Haram to Masjid al‑Aqsa, the precincts of which We have blessed so that We may show him of Our Signs. Verily He is the All*! Hearing, the All‑Seeing. "

( Surah al-Isra’ (17), Verse 1 )

"Will you then argue with him about what he saw? He certainly saw him (Jibra'il) during his other ascent to the Lote‑tree (in the seven heavens) near which is Paradise. When the tree was covered with a covering, (Muhammad's) eyes did not deceive him, nor did they lead him to falsehood. He certainly saw the greatest (signs) of the existence of his Lord.

( Surah al‑Najm, Verses 12 to 18 )

Those two verses of Quran describe the glorious Journey.

Leave a comment:

• Bismil
    replied

Leave a comment:

• give love
    started a topic muslims please help me

muslims please help me

Okay so recently I was just finding out who Jerusalem belong to and I dont want to get into that but while I was researching that I came across that in the Qur'an it said that muhammed peace and blessing be upon him went to Jerusalem I don't know if it was spiritual or physical and it said in the quran that he went to the mosqe al aqsa where he acsended to heaven and prayed with all the Prophet's I have 2 questions

1. someone said that muhammed peace and blessing be upon him didt go to the mosqe al aqsa because it never existed then and later a muslim caliph when he took over Jerusalem he built it and placed it in the quran is that true could you please give me proof from the bible or history that the mosqe al aqsa existed when muhammed peace and blessing be upon him was alive and since there was no muslims in Jerusalem why would there be a mosqe

2 did muhammed really acsend to heaven does it say in the quran

Thank you for your time

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X