I have a friend who has been asking everybody to google Abu Afak and has been posting this on everybody's timeline. I came across links like this when I googled:

*************************************muhammad/myths-mu-elderly.htm

My friends who are true believers of Islam have been posting videos against his posts that say how tolerant the Prophet (May Peace of Allah be Upon Him) was, and how He endured all kinds of mockery and insults against him.

I find it hard to believe that our beloved Prophet could have ordered such killings, and I have been googling since yesterday, but could not come across a single link that says with solid proof that our beloved Prophet never ordered such killings. And that these biographies are false.

Some of my friends also keep saying how Islam could have supported war and the killing of people just for the sake of spreading the religion.

To my Brothers and Sisters in this forum, I would be very grateful if you could provide me links and information so that I can argue back with these "friends" of mine with solid proof and references.

May Allah bless us all. Ameen.