Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mocking God and Muslims attacking other religions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: mocking god

    :jkk:

    Will try looking into it a bit more :insha:

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: 12 Killed in France for Mocking the Messenger of Allah

      Yes we do inform them but we do not make insulting cartoons of their deities or revile their gods , not we but it is actually Allah that informs the truth .
      By the Time! Man is surely in loss, except those who believed and did good works, and exhorted one another to Truth, and exhorted one another to patience.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: 12 Killed in France for Mocking the Messenger of Allah

        Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
        serada, again, your view is skewed

        muslims are not to make fun of anyone's "gods", however, we are commanded to be firm against other "gods" besides Allah

        jews and christians worship the same "god" as the muslims, the god of Abraham, Jesus, Moses, Muhammad is the same God, Allah

        hindus and others worship completely false gods, and we are instructed to inform them of such, and maybe even destroy them (thats a legal decision) because there is no sin greater for mankind to commit than to create and worship gods other than Allah
        Yes we do inform them but we do not make insulting cartoons of their deities or revile their gods , not we but it is actually Allah that informs the truth .
        By the Time! Man is surely in loss, except those who believed and did good works, and exhorted one another to Truth, and exhorted one another to patience.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: 12 Killed in France for Mocking the Messenger of Allah

          Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
          It was his :saw: 's right to forgive or not. Some he let be, others were dealt with because they insulted him and were instigating against Islam. There is no full freedom of speech,in an Islamic state you would never be allowed to insult any aspect of the religion or Allah & his Messenger :saw:
          yes you are right dear but france sweden etc is not Islamic state ,you can can not expect them to behave like Muslims
          By the Time! Man is surely in loss, except those who believed and did good works, and exhorted one another to Truth, and exhorted one another to patience.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: 12 Killed in France for Mocking the Messenger of Allah

            Originally posted by alld View Post
            yes you are right dear but france sweden etc is not Islamic state ,you can can not expect them to behave like Muslims
            france, by its invasion into muslim lands, by its wanton slaughter of innocent muslims, by its importing muslims into france to exploit free labor, and its continual invasion into muslim lands, topped only by its immoral abuse of muslim women and the Prophet have made france culpable of any anti-islamic activities based upon islam
            .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
            نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
            دولة الإسلامية باقية





            Comment


            • #21
              Re: 12 Killed in France for Mocking the Messenger of Allah

              that is robert murdoch logic , but it is illogical since robert is talking about punishing whole ummah for few guys , but france is a responsible nation and yeah on the whole it is true about what you wrote .
              By the Time! Man is surely in loss, except those who believed and did good works, and exhorted one another to Truth, and exhorted one another to patience.

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: 12 Killed in France for Mocking the Messenger of Allah

                Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                serada, again, your view is skewed

                muslims are not to make fun of anyone's "gods", however, we are commanded to be firm against other "gods" besides Allah

                jews and christians worship the same "god" as the muslims, the god of Abraham, Jesus, Moses, Muhammad is the same God, Allah

                hindus and others worship completely false gods, and we are instructed to inform them of such, and maybe even destroy them (thats a legal decision) because there is no sin greater for mankind to commit than to create and worship gods other than Allah
                Yes, this is correct stance though in a battle we have to avoid Mocking other's Gods and also avoid destroying places of worship as per verse 22:40 and prohibited from harming children, women and aged Or it (destroying) was applicable only to Kaaba, the FIRST & ONLY place established before Abraham (pbuh) for the worship of One God which were filled with idols that were destroyed, a Mufti's reply is a necessity here . Allah knows the best.
                My sect - No Sect

                My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                Just a Muslim

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: 12 Killed in France for Mocking the Messenger of Allah

                  Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                  Yes, this is correct stance though in a battle we have to avoid Mocking other's Gods and also avoid destroying places of worship as per verse 22:40 and prohibited from harming children, women and aged Or it (destroying) was applicable only to Kaaba, the FIRST & ONLY place established before Abraham (pbuh) for the worship of One God which were filled with idols that were destroyed, a Mufti's reply is a necessity here . Allah knows the best.
                  Edit: though in a battle we have to avoid ''Mocking'' other's Gods is a mistake , its only destroying places of woship
                  My sect - No Sect

                  My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                  Just a Muslim

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Mocking God and Muslims attacking other religions

                    is mocking other prophets punishable by death as well?

                    is mocking god as well? yes or no?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: 12 Killed in France for Mocking the Messenger of Allah

                      Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
                      :jkk:

                      So it was abrogated? I'm a bit confused.
                      Originally posted by alld View Post
                      i am not into politics , I know Islam is clear on this matter , if you agree it is ok , not agree , it is ok for me , Islam is very clear about not destroying places of worship or killing innocents
                      Agreed you are correct, alld. Kindly be noted , My post # 6 & 10 which talks about its abrogation (from tafsir ibn abbas) will apply ONLY to 'Mocking ' Part( its possible only during Battle Muslims could loose temper & mock & are allowed MAXIMUM only that ) and not the destroying places of worship as clearly referred in 22:40 or killing innocents, women,children, the Aged & the people in those places of worship Since It comes under the rules of war as per hadith to be STRICTLY followed including not cunningly attacking in the night.
                      My sect - No Sect

                      My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                      Just a Muslim

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: 12 Killed in France for Mocking the Messenger of Allah

                        Since when do different gods of various pagan religion be One God of Ibrahimic faiths? With exception of christianity...where there is concept of trinity...and they ve statues of jesus as,The pagan gods are in shape of dogs,trees,stones,carved statues of shayateen e.g like a goat but with human head with tongue pointing out in many pagan religions its depicted but its shaytan and gods shown as humans with or without wings,different objects and dragons snakes etc.
                        This is the mockery pf One True God ,Allah Himself.
                        ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

                        Comment

                        Collapse

                        Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                        Working...
                        X