Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving something up for the sake of Allah SWT

:salams

To those who have done it.. and I mean like a habit or whatever that was a pretty big part of your life.. did you ever just get depressed at first and see the future as really really bleak & boring, with nothing to look forward to at all? Feel no real chance of happiness anymore? I'm getting major withdrawal symptoms and could really do with some reassurance. I know it's ridiculous to put so much emphasis on one habit but that doesn't stop me from feeling so low..
    Last edited by triumphant; 06-01-15, 11:53 PM.
    How to safeguard your Iman
    No PMs/wall messages/rep comments from sisters please :jkk:

Re: To those who've succeeded in giving up a habit

Originally posted by triumphant View Post
    :salams

And I mean one that was a pretty big part of your life.. did you ever just get depressed and see the future as really really bleak & boring, with nothing to look forward to at all? Fee no real chance of happiness anymore? I'm getting major withdrawal symptoms and
    could really do with some reassurance. I know it's ridiculous to put so much emphasis on one habit but that doesn't stop me from feeling so low.
    yup, I just learned to live with it. What else can you do?

Comment

Re: To those who've succeeded in giving up a habit

Allah places a reward in this world for everything you give up in his name.

I was with someone for 2 years but completely gave her up as soon as Islam 're entered my life. Although it was a hard journey the result has been great. I am happier and my life seems layed out for me. God is great and he works in mysterious ways.
      Last edited by AKMuzzle; 07-01-15, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X