X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariadne
    replied
    Re: Selling on Etsy?

This charge is not interest or riba. They just take a fee because you use their service, so they can maintain it. Sort of rental fee.

It's like if you're doing joint venture with a guy, you sell clothes in his garage, he charge you 2% per sale for rental fee. The same thing as Etsy, Amazon Kindle, etc.

Paypal doesn't take interest or give you one, the charge is really to maintain your account. So don't worry for saving some $$ in there and being involved in riba.
    Last edited by Ariadne; 09-01-15, 07:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Safa_Marwa
    replied
    Selling on Etsy?

I'm considering to sell on etsy, however the thought has not even crossed my mind about interest. I really want to know too.

Leave a comment:

• Persia
    replied

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
    The way I see it. Its all service charges coze they provide u a great platform to sell.
    But I would recommend ti wait for repkues of more reputed members
    Cheers, thank you brother!!

Leave a comment:

• GoogleSlayer
    replied

Originally posted by Persia View Post
    I don't see any direct charge called interest, however they charge 20 cents us to list an item, then take 3.5% of your sale. Paypal charges i think 1.9% to transfer that to your bank account. Any ruling on this whether the transaction process correlates with somwthing haram like interest?

Sry using mobile
    The way I see it. Its all service charges coze they provide u a great platform to sell.
    But I would recommend ti wait for repkues of more reputed members

Leave a comment:

• Persia
    started a topic Selling on Etsy?

Selling on Etsy?

I don't see any direct charge called interest, however they charge 20 cents us to list an item, then take 3.5% of your sale. Paypal charges i think 1.9% to transfer that to your bank account. Any ruling on this whether the transaction process correlates with somwthing haram like interest?

Sry using mobile

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X