Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will allah forgive me if I kill myself considering my case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fragile
    replied
    Re: Will allah forgive me if I kill myself considering my case?

Originally posted by AKMuzzle View Post
    Stop feeding the troll guys
    I was suspecting his a troll from early on.. Ppl shouldn't make up disturbing stories like that. Very wrong

Leave a comment:

• AbuMubarak
    replied

Originally posted by Muslimboy68 View Post
    I am an 18 yrs old muslim boy. I am very short, unlucky, poor, ugly, dumb and disgusting. I am only 5'7" tall. My parents are dead and I have no friends, relatives or anyone who can help me financially. I am running out of the money my father left in his account. I am going through a lot of problems. My body is showing signs of dangerous diseases. My mandibles (jawbones) are swollen because of teeth infention but I don't have the money for treatment. I can't buy food. I have no one to help me now. I still pray 5 times a day, go to mosque etc. I can't come out of my situation because I have autism. I can't communicate with people properly. That's why I can't earn money for my survival. Is it ok if I suicide? Will Allah forgive me considering my case? Plz help! ;'(
    i am not the best person to respond to such a post

but if you were my son, i would slap you upside the head and try to get some sense inside you

but since i cant do that, i would relate the story of Julaybib to you

google it, or search for it here

suicide? thats just purely beyond stupid

Leave a comment:

• Green786
    replied

Do not commit suicide. Go and get help from the state. Start a fund me page. 5'7 is average height you are certainly not short.
    Be positive and enjoy your life a bit more.

Leave a comment:

• AKMuzzle
    replied

Stop feeding the troll guys

Leave a comment:

• R2-D2
    replied

Just as I thought no one gives a shit. I am dying because of hunger and you are saying I am joking? Are u people even muslims? Just tell me what am i suppossed to do. You guys don't understand I have autism and thats why I cant find help so I am asking here if I can suicide. Without money I cant survive in this cruel and merciless world plz dint be so mean help me allah will help u
    Asalaamualaykum
    Let me get my head around this one....And even though you pray 5 times a day you you obviously have no money.........you somehow ...in someway .......decided that the answer to heart crunching situation is in ummah.com instead of consulting your local imam ????????? (not to mention you have internet access !!! )

And by the way - what type of autism do you have ?

May the force be with you
    Salaam

Leave a comment:

• Fragile
    replied

Just as I thought no one gives a shit. I am dying because of hunger and you are saying I am joking? Are u people even muslims? Just tell me what am i suppossed to do. You guys don't understand I have autism and thats why I cant find help so I am asking here if I can suicide. Without money I cant survive in this cruel and merciless world plz dint be so mean help me allah will help u
    You write very well for some one not English.. I just figured ...you mentioned autism ..interesting indeed

Leave a comment:

• Kmo123
    replied

Originally posted by TSLEoCaF View Post
    i remember last time there was a guy here who was inviting ppl to join ISIS and the mods tracked his IP down and it was some guy from dailymail i think

was funny cause everyone just said "u wut m8" to him when he said that and a while later the mod revealed his IP
    epic fail lol
    o: These kuffar are on are case. Well done ummah forums xD

Leave a comment:

• Kmo123
    replied

Well this life is a test and the whole basis of islam is having hope in Allah (swt) and for you to lose your hope in him is a big fat F- in The Day of Judgement for you bro. On a serious note, you are a muslim and still a muslim and sought help from us fellow muslims which must mean Allah really loves you and is testing so severely because he wants you to come back to him and reach that high rank of yours in hannah inshallah. Pm me whenever we are here for you and especially Allah (swt) who never sleeps and never forgets about you and knew about your existence and life experiences 1000's of years before earth and the heavens were even created. Always look at the bright side of life the little things we take for granted are intact the biggest blessings Allah has given us.

Leave a comment:

• Isa9
    replied

Little brother, you are entitled to social services because of your autism. Please approach a GP as he is the gate-keeper to services that can get you all sorts of help

Leave a comment:

• Fragile
    replied

i remember last time there was a guy here who was inviting ppl to join ISIS and the mods tracked his IP down and it was some guy from dailymail i think

was funny cause everyone just said "u wut m8" to him when he said that and a while later the mod revealed his IP
    epic fail lol
    Wow that's serious... Troll I suppose..

Leave a comment:

• HopefulOne
    replied

Verily after hardship comes ease!

If this is a troll though, you're sick. Some people might actually be triggered by this and this forum is so depressing nowadays. :/

Leave a comment:

• Kiro
    replied

I am an 18 yrs old muslim boy. I am very short, unlucky, poor, ugly, dumb and disgusting. I am only 5'7" tall. My parents are dead and I have no friends, relatives or anyone who can help me financially. I am running out of the money my father left in his account. I am going through a lot of problems. My body is showing signs of dangerous diseases. My mandibles (jawbones) are swollen because of teeth infention but I don't have the money for treatment. I can't buy food. I have no one to help me now. I still pray 5 times a day, go to mosque etc. I can't come out of my situation because I have autism. I can't communicate with people properly. That's why I can't earn money for my survival. Is it ok if I suicide? Will Allah forgive me considering my case? Plz help! ;'(
    I'll be your friend :) . In fact, Ummah forums will be your family :)

Leave a comment:

• abdulmalik786
    replied

all forums can do that
    they know your IP the moment you first log in
    Off course they can see that and many other things. But do they do that? What other information about the user is logged and visible to moderators?

The websites usually have a privacy policy where the questions above are answered. I think it's a legal requirement for websites that make revenue from ads.

Leave a comment:

• Muslima London
    replied

so your bangladeshi right

are you in dhaka??

contatct this charity - restless being http://www.restlessbeings.org/
    they are a grassroots charity which work with street children. if they are not able help you directly, they can signpost you.

as mustafa said,, contact your local mosque as wel. in sha allah you wil be eigible for zakat.

and pls pls pls do not take your life.

remember who your lord is - reflect on all his names http://sufism.org/foundations/ninety...mes-of-allah-2,, and please realise that everything you need and want is with allah swt.
    dont give up your salah, carry on praying. in sha allah, he will provide for you from means that you didnt even know existed.

may allah increase you in rizk, may he grant you that which is good for your deen, your iman and your akhira - ameen

Leave a comment:

• TSLEoCaF
    replied

epic fail lol

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X