Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will allah forgive me if I kill myself considering my case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will allah forgive me if I kill myself considering my case?

Originally posted by Muslimboy68 View Post
    I am an 18 yrs old muslim boy. I am very short, unlucky, poor, ugly, dumb and disgusting. I am only 5'7" tall. My parents are dead and I have no friends, relatives or anyone who can help me financially. I am running out of the money my father left in his account. I am going through a lot of problems. My body is showing signs of dangerous diseases. My mandibles (jawbones) are swollen because of teeth infention but I don't have the money for treatment. I can't buy food. I have no one to help me now. I still pray 5 times a day, go to mosque etc. I can't come out of my situation because I have autism. I can't communicate with people properly. That's why I can't earn money for my survival. Is it ok if I suicide? Will Allah forgive me considering my case? Plz help! ;'(
    I'll be your friend :) . In fact, Ummah forums will be your family :)
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Verily after hardship comes ease!

If this is a troll though, you're sick. Some people might actually be triggered by this and this forum is so depressing nowadays. :/
      [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by TSLEoCaF View Post
        i remember last time there was a guy here who was inviting ppl to join ISIS and the mods tracked his IP down and it was some guy from dailymail i think

was funny cause everyone just said "u wut m8" to him when he said that and a while later the mod revealed his IP
        epic fail lol
        Wow that's serious... Troll I suppose..
        I love you, cherish you and worship you,
        Guide me on your path to your janna,
        Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Just as I thought no one gives a shit. I am dying because of hunger and you are saying I am joking? Are u people even muslims? Just tell me what am i suppossed to do. You guys don't understand I have autism and thats why I cant find help so I am asking here if I can suicide. Without money I cant survive in this cruel and merciless world plz dint be so mean help me allah will help u
          Little brother, you are entitled to social services because of your autism. Please approach a GP as he is the gate-keeper to services that can get you all sorts of help
          Isa9, a sinner

Comment

Well this life is a test and the whole basis of islam is having hope in Allah (swt) and for you to lose your hope in him is a big fat F- in The Day of Judgement for you bro. On a serious note, you are a muslim and still a muslim and sought help from us fellow muslims which must mean Allah really loves you and is testing so severely because he wants you to come back to him and reach that high rank of yours in hannah inshallah. Pm me whenever we are here for you and especially Allah (swt) who never sleeps and never forgets about you and knew about your existence and life experiences 1000's of years before earth and the heavens were even created. Always look at the bright side of life the little things we take for granted are intact the biggest blessings Allah has given us.

Comment

Originally posted by TSLEoCaF View Post
              i remember last time there was a guy here who was inviting ppl to join ISIS and the mods tracked his IP down and it was some guy from dailymail i think

was funny cause everyone just said "u wut m8" to him when he said that and a while later the mod revealed his IP
              epic fail lol
              o: These kuffar are on are case. Well done ummah forums xD

Comment

Just as I thought no one gives a shit. I am dying because of hunger and you are saying I am joking? Are u people even muslims? Just tell me what am i suppossed to do. You guys don't understand I have autism and thats why I cant find help so I am asking here if I can suicide. Without money I cant survive in this cruel and merciless world plz dint be so mean help me allah will help u
                You write very well for some one not English.. I just figured ...you mentioned autism ..interesting indeed

Comment

Asalaamualaykum
                  Let me get my head around this one....And even though you pray 5 times a day you you obviously have no money.........you somehow ...in someway .......decided that the answer to heart crunching situation is in ummah.com instead of consulting your local imam ????????? (not to mention you have internet access !!! )

And by the way - what type of autism do you have ?

May the force be with you
                  Salaam
                  Does the pain weigh out the pride? And you look for a place to hide,
                  Did someone break your heart inside, You're in ruins.

Comment

Stop feeding the troll guys

Comment

Do not commit suicide. Go and get help from the state. Start a fund me page. 5'7 is average height you are certainly not short.
                      Be positive and enjoy your life a bit more.
                      "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

I am an 18 yrs old muslim boy. I am very short, unlucky, poor, ugly, dumb and disgusting. I am only 5'7" tall. My parents are dead and I have no friends, relatives or anyone who can help me financially. I am running out of the money my father left in his account. I am going through a lot of problems. My body is showing signs of dangerous diseases. My mandibles (jawbones) are swollen because of teeth infention but I don't have the money for treatment. I can't buy food. I have no one to help me now. I still pray 5 times a day, go to mosque etc. I can't come out of my situation because I have autism. I can't communicate with people properly. That's why I can't earn money for my survival. Is it ok if I suicide? Will Allah forgive me considering my case? Plz help! ;'(
                        i am not the best person to respond to such a post

but if you were my son, i would slap you upside the head and try to get some sense inside you

but since i cant do that, i would relate the story of Julaybib to you

google it, or search for it here

suicide? thats just purely beyond stupid
                        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AKMuzzle View Post
                          Stop feeding the troll guys
                          I was suspecting his a troll from early on.. Ppl shouldn't make up disturbing stories like that. Very wrong

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X