Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will allah forgive me if I kill myself considering my case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will allah forgive me if I kill myself considering my case?

MuslimBoy,

I think the best way is to go in the mosque and find Imam or if you know his home, you can go there. Tell your situation to them and I am sure he will help you. OR any of your relative? In your android phone, I am sure you have many many contacts of father's friends. Call them and ask for some help so that you could stay alive.

As some brothers and sisters stated above, there is no way for you to commit suicide. Do you like the temporary pain or eternal pain? I think you know what I mean by "Like". I mean that you can still bear the pain of this world. You may not have strength on your legs to go to the mosque so the best way is that, call the father's friends so that he could come and help you.

There is always a way. Ask God for it and Search it.

May God bless you and solve your problems,
    Muhammad Wahaj
    Nasheeds By Al-Munshid Muhammad Al-Wahaj

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimboy68 View Post
      Sadly i am in bangladesh and there is no free food here.
      brother at the least you can go round peoples houses collecting 'bikka' [a little rice from each house] and all you need is to collect a few takas in charity to eat some parata and baji in a local restaurant, so don't be proud; do what you have to do to survive

what area from Bangladesh are you from; tell me; maybe I can get you some help for your infection/jaw treatment

Comment

Originally posted by muhammadwahaj View Post
        I think he replied to me regarding this matter. Please see above.
        oh okay...thank you
        I love you, cherish you and worship you,
        Guide me on your path to your janna,
        Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

I am using the android my father left and it had 5 gb data package left i am using that.
          how long is the package gonna last?

sell ur android for food or something

this situation is a bit hard to believe so no wonder ppl r thinking ur a troll

Comment

5'7" is not short.

For your teeth, if you can't go to a dentist, wash your mouth with salty water several times a day and then brush your teeth, preferably with miswak. You don't need toothpaste with it. By washing with salty water you kill the germs, which prevents further infection. Since your gums are swollen, you will get infection if you simply try brudhing. But if you wash with salty water first, you'll be able to prevent infection.

For food, try seeking help from charity organization. Local mosque and neighbors should also be able to help.

Sorry to hear your situation.

Comment

And no, you are not allowed to commit suicide.

Comment

Can someone get this verified please? Mods ect

Also isn't 5'7 kinda tall for a Bengali anyway?
                Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                  Can someone get this verified please? Mods ect

Also isn't 5'7 kinda tall for a Bengali anyway?
                  Yea that was what I was thinking, 5'7" is not "very short" for anybody. A Bengali saying that is very fishy.

Now, Muslimboy68, as a moderator I can look up your location. Before I do, are you 100% sure that you are in Bangladesh?
                  "Allah's choicest people are those whom His fear has driven to absolute silence although they are neither helpless nor dumb. Rather they are possessors of eloquence and have power to speak and sense to understand. But constant glorification of Allah's name has so overpossessed their wits that their hearts are overawed and their lips sealed. When they get established in this stage they hasten towards righteoussness."

Comment

Originally posted by -Yassar View Post
                    Yea that was what I was thinking, 5'7" is not "very short" for anybody. A Bengali saying that is very fishy.

Now, Muslimboy68, as a moderator I can look up your location. Before I do, are you 100% sure that you are in Bangladesh?
                    Well, He said by himself in post # 18.
                    Nasheeds By Al-Munshid Muhammad Al-Wahaj

Comment

Where can I find the privacy policy of this forum?

Comment

Please do, it may be true, but the thread reeks of troll.

Comment

Originally posted by abdulmalik786 View Post
                          Where can I find the privacy policy of this forum?
                          all forums can do that
                          they know your IP the moment you first log in

Comment

i remember last time there was a guy here who was inviting ppl to join ISIS and the mods tracked his IP down and it was some guy from dailymail i think

was funny cause everyone just said "u wut m8" to him when he said that and a while later the mod revealed his IP
                            epic fail lol

Comment

I am an 18 yrs old muslim boy. I am very short, unlucky, poor, ugly, dumb and disgusting. I am only 5'7" tall. My parents are dead and I have no friends, relatives or anyone who can help me financially. I am running out of the money my father left in his account. I am going through a lot of problems. My body is showing signs of dangerous diseases. My mandibles (jawbones) are swollen because of teeth infention but I don't have the money for treatment. I can't buy food. I have no one to help me now. I still pray 5 times a day, go to mosque etc. I can't come out of my situation because I have autism. I can't communicate with people properly. That's why I can't earn money for my survival. Is it ok if I suicide? Will Allah forgive me considering my case? Plz help! ;'(
                              so your bangladeshi right

are you in dhaka??

contatct this charity - restless being http://www.restlessbeings.org/
                              they are a grassroots charity which work with street children. if they are not able help you directly, they can signpost you.

as mustafa said,, contact your local mosque as wel. in sha allah you wil be eigible for zakat.

and pls pls pls do not take your life.

remember who your lord is - reflect on all his names http://sufism.org/foundations/ninety...mes-of-allah-2,, and please realise that everything you need and want is with allah swt.
                              dont give up your salah, carry on praying. in sha allah, he will provide for you from means that you didnt even know existed.

may allah increase you in rizk, may he grant you that which is good for your deen, your iman and your akhira - ameen

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by TSLEoCaF View Post
                                all forums can do that
                                they know your IP the moment you first log in
                                Off course they can see that and many other things. But do they do that? What other information about the user is logged and visible to moderators?

The websites usually have a privacy policy where the questions above are answered. I think it's a legal requirement for websites that make revenue from ads.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X