Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will allah forgive me if I kill myself considering my case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will allah forgive me if I kill myself considering my case?

Originally posted by Muslimboy68 View Post
    Just as I thought no one gives a shit. I am dying because of hunger and you are saying I am joking? Are u people even muslims? Just tell me what am i suppossed to do. You guys don't understand I have autism and thats why I cant find help so I am asking here if I can suicide. Without money I cant survive in this cruel and merciless world plz dint be so mean help me allah will help u
    Can I ask how you have access to a computer?
    Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by muhammadwahaj View Post
      Dear Muslim Brother,
      I feel sorry for your condition and I pray to God to indicate you the ways and make you healthy and solve your all problems!
      I am a little bit shocked because of only one thing! How you are using internet? I don't think its free at all. Do not take this question as a criticize post. I don't mean to offend you brother.
      There are several ways to earn online. If you have some finance problems, you can pm me so that I could lead you a little for the sake of ALLAH. I hope that I could be helpful for you and you may earn a little to survive.
      Also, I am not advertising myself, just would like to help you if you like only.
      Don't ever think to do suicide because that will lead straight to the "Jahannum" or "Naar" or "Fire" , whatever you call in your language.
      Your Brother In Islam,
      Muhammad Wahaj
      I am using the android my father left and it had 5 gb data package left i am using that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
        You need to go to the local food bank and start receiving food from there. Ask around and try to get there.
        Sadly i am in bangladesh and there is no free food here.

Comment

Last edited by liya1; 05-08-15, 09:32 PM.
          The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "You must be gentle. Verily, gentleness is not in anything except that it beautifies it, and it is not removed from anything except that it disgraces it."

Comment

I am using the android my father left and it had 5 gb data package left i am using that.
            How old are you? Your local mosque should be willing to help. There maybe a Muslim there who is willing to hire you for a simple job. It should be enough for a roof over your head and to prevent starvation.
            Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

So your father just passed away?

Didnt he try solving your issues?

Comment

I know little about the land. Can you look for a factory or farming job?
                Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
                  How old are you? Your local mosque should be willing to help. There maybe a Muslim there who is willing to hire you for a simple job. It should be enough for a roof over your head and to prevent starvation.
                  I already mentioned that i have autism and i lack social skills. If i could get help in real life do u think i would be posting here?

Comment

If I was there I would take you by hand and try my best. There definitely should be Muslims around who are willing to help or at least hire.

Comment

I already mentioned that i have autism and i lack social skills. If i could get help in real life do u think i would be posting here?
                      I see. This is a stretch but perhaps the admins could allow you to post your location and we can somehow send aid. I remember it nearly happened before with a man named elyaoouti. Also funds were raised for this woman who needed to pay for a funeral.

Comment

Just as I thought no one gives a shit. I am dying because of hunger and you are saying I am joking? Are u people even muslims? Just tell me what am i suppossed to do. You guys don't understand I have autism and thats why I cant find help so I am asking here if I can suicide. Without money I cant survive in this cruel and merciless world plz dint be so mean help me allah will help u
                        no you cannot commit suicide because another person was in a more worse state then you, and committed suicide and went to hell; there was this person that went to jihad, got wounded and was suffering immensely so took his own life and hadith confirms he went to hell.

just be patient brother inshAllah and if you cannot feed yourself; your mosque people know you right?; what about asking your Imam for help?; maybe he can ask the mosque people to give you some charity and you can wait outside the mosque gates after every jummah prayer and maybe other prayers too and collect some charity money which should keep you surviving inshALlah

about your jawbone and infection; all you need is a miswak [stick] to brush your teeth few times a day and wash out your mouth when you do; this would gradually get rid of your infection [also try to raise enough money for treatment too] ; then you can try to get a job in someones house just being a handyman or something

May Allah help you ameen

Comment

I'm sorry...I didn't mean to offend you.. Sometimes trolls come by and it's confusing. Please accept my apologies. If you are based in the uk then there's help for you no matter what condition you are in. Suicide is never the answer, what good has it ever brought to anyone.. Sit down brother and breath calmly.. You might be alone and scared but Allah swt is watchful over all things and you are being watched. You said you go mosque...I believe if you seeked help from them they will not hesitate to help you. Maybe the moderators on here can give you details on who to call and seek help immediately .... Think wisely brother, don't let the shaytan win
                          I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                          Guide me on your path to your janna,
                          Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

How are you accessing the Internet ? Speak to who ever is sat next to u and seek help
                            I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                            Guide me on your path to your janna,
                            Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                              How are you accessing the Internet ? Speak to who ever is sat next to u and seek help
                              I think he replied to me regarding this matter. Please see above.
                              Nasheeds By Al-Munshid Muhammad Al-Wahaj

Comment

Great english for a bengali born and bred.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X