Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will allah forgive me if I kill myself considering my case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will allah forgive me if I kill myself considering my case?

I am an 18 yrs old muslim boy. I am very short, unlucky, poor, ugly, dumb and disgusting. I am only 5'7" tall. My parents are dead and I have no friends, relatives or anyone who can help me financially. I am running out of the money my father left in his account. I am going through a lot of problems. My body is showing signs of dangerous diseases. My mandibles (jawbones) are swollen because of teeth infention but I don't have the money for treatment. I can't buy food. I have no one to help me now. I still pray 5 times a day, go to mosque etc. I can't come out of my situation because I have autism. I can't communicate with people properly. That's why I can't earn money for my survival. Is it ok if I suicide? Will Allah forgive me considering my case? Plz help! ;'(

Re: Will allah forgive me if I kill myself considering my case?

Originally posted by Muslimboy68 View Post
    I am an 18 yrs old muslim boy. I am very short, unlucky, poor, ugly, dumb and disgusting. I am only 5'7" tall. My parents are dead and I have no friends, relatives or anyone who can help me financially. I am running out of the money my father left in his account. I am going through a lot of problems. My body is showing signs of dangerous diseases. My mandibles (jawbones) are swollen because of teeth infention but I don't have the money for treatment. I can't buy food. I have no one to help me now. I still pray 5 times a day, go to mosque etc. I can't come out of my situation because I have autism. I can't communicate with people properly. That's why I can't earn money for my survival. Is it ok if I suicide? Will Allah forgive me considering my case? Plz help! ;'(
    Your Suicide would lead you to Jahannam/Hell

I would strongly advise you to refrain from Loosing Hope in Allah ta'ala and wasting your life,

:jkk:
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

The troll is obvious in this one.

If you arent trolling, No its haram.You are concious enough to know what your doing. So its haram if you do.

Comment

Your new here...right? I'm not sure if your serious or joking.. I hope someone knowledgable here can help you
        I love you, cherish you and worship you,
        Guide me on your path to your janna,
        Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Dont ever think of killing yourself. Talk to us about your problems.

We'r here to listen to you.

Isnt there some type of support group or other help you can go out to?

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by AKMuzzle View Post
            The troll is obvious in this one.

If you arent trolling, No its haram.You are concious enough to know what your doing. So its haram if you do.
            How cam ypu be soo heartless brother seriously grow up and apologies. The last thing he needs is someone being mean.
            Brother Allah is testing you and if you are patient Allah promises heaven for you. Suicide is haram and you will enter hell brother if you kill yourself, never have such thoughts.
            Also can someone please help this brother and talk to him.

And brother ask help in your local mosque they might raise money for you.
            May Allah guide you on the straight path.
            Ya Allah,
            Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
            "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

We know there are several troll threads on the forum. But kindly... Don't assume every thread is trollish
              http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                Your new here...right? I'm not sure if your serious or joking.. I hope someone knowledgable here can help you
                Just as I thought no one gives a shit. I am dying because of hunger and you are saying I am joking? Are u people even muslims? Just tell me what am i suppossed to do. You guys don't understand I have autism and thats why I cant find help so I am asking here if I can suicide. Without money I cant survive in this cruel and merciless world plz dint be so mean help me allah will help u

Comment

Dear Muslim Brother,

I feel sorry for your condition and I pray to God to indicate you the ways and make you healthy and solve your all problems!

I am a little bit shocked because of only one thing! How you are using internet? I don't think its free at all. Do not take this question as a criticize post. I don't mean to offend you brother.

There are several ways to earn online. If you have some finance problems, you can pm me so that I could lead you a little for the sake of ALLAH. I hope that I could be helpful for you and you may earn a little to survive.

Also, I am not advertising myself, just would like to help you if you like only.

Don't ever think to do suicide because that will lead straight to the "Jahannum" or "Naar" or "Fire" , whatever you call in your language.

Your Brother In Islam,
                  Muhammad Wahaj
                  Nasheeds By Al-Munshid Muhammad Al-Wahaj

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                    Just as I thought no one gives a shit. I am dying because of hunger and you are saying I am joking? Are u people even muslims? Just tell me what am i suppossed to do. You guys don't understand I have autism and thats why I cant find help so I am asking here if I can suicide. Without money I cant survive in this cruel and merciless world plz dint be so mean help me allah will help u
                    Brother are you based in UK London??? If so tell me.

And don't listen to most people here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanasaeed View Post
                      How cam ypu be soo heartless brother seriously grow up and apologies. The last thing he needs is someone being mean.
                      Brother Allah is testing you and if you are patient Allah promises heaven for you. Suicide is haram and you will enter hell brother if you kill yourself, never have such thoughts.
                      Also can someone please help this brother and talk to him.

And brother ask help in your local mosque they might raise money for you.
                      May Allah guide you on the straight path.
                      I apologies if this isnt a troll thread but if youve been on the net for long enough, youll know when you see one.

resume

Comment

Kill yourself and you will be killing yourself again and again in Jahannam. If you are already in trouble right now then sooner or later you will reach death and that will be your relief from life and it's date has been recorded. Be assured Allah has decreed it and hold on until it comes.
                        Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Will allah forgive me if I kill myself considering my case?

See a therapist maybe?
                          How to safeguard your Iman
                          No PMs/wall messages/rep comments from sisters please :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
                            Kill yourself and you will be killing yourself again and again in Jahannam. If you are already in trouble right now then sooner or later you will reach death and that will be your relief from life and it's date has been recorded. Be assured Allah has decreed it and hold on until it comes.

:sub: ..........

Comment

You need to go to the local food bank and start receiving food from there. Ask around and try to get there.
                              Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X