Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who are Salafis/Wahhabis/Deobandis/Barelvis/Takfiris

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
    EDIT : So its sure some one is a kaffir there, naudhubillah,(as per Hadith not my opinion )
    Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 71
    Narrated Abu Dhar: That he heard the Prophet saying, "If somebody accuses another of Fusuq (by calling him 'Fasiq' i.e. a wicked person) or accuses him of Kufr, such an accusation will revert to him (i.e. the accuser) if his companion (the accused) is innocent.
    "
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
      EDIT : So its sure some one is a kaffir there, naudhubillah,(as per Hadith not my opinion )
      May Allah ( swt ) forgive the mistakes of those who do this , out of wrong tawil.

But those who say it for personal grudges , are in big trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
        I understand your point , but how will you get neutral answer ? Suppose I am Barelvi , I would try and guide you towards my sect , if I am salafi , I would say others are wrong We are right etc etc.

Every scholar has his own opinion , they will naturally be biased.

That is why I said read the Quran .
        I see your point now. Thanks brother, Ill stick to the Quran
        وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
        They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
          Brother this sects division is like a curse. How bad the situation has become is really unbelievable. People ready to beat each other for minor issues .

One deobandi Moulvi lead the Janazza salah for one deceased in barelvi village. ( The barelvi Moulvi was not available ) . When he returned and found that out , he complained to a Barelvi Mufti. The Mufti declared all the people who prayed behind Deobandi Moulvi , should again say shahadah , and again get married to there wives.

Such has become the hatred. How can someone who is saying shahadah and praying in direction of Qibla be declared as Non Muslim ? Mark my words , until and Unless Muslims rise above these sects , the Non Mulims will continue to dominate and enslave them. They fighting over issues that happened decades ago. Things are getting really ugly at lower levels.
          Brother I don't know whether I should :rofl1: OR i should we have to remember hadiths like this

SAHIH BUKHARI Volume 4, Book 56, Number 803 :
          Narrated by Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman
          The people used to ask Allah's Apostle about good, but I used to ask him about evil for fear that it might overtake me. Once I said, "O Allah's Apostle! We were in ignorance and in evil and Allah has bestowed upon us the present good; will there by any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I asked, "Will there be good after that evil?" He said, "Yes, but it would be tained with Dakhan (i.e. Little evil)." I asked, "What will its Dakhan be?" He said, "There will be some people who will lead (people) according to principles other than my tradition. You will see their actions and disapprove of them." I said, "Will there by any evil after that good?" He said, "Yes, there will be some people who will invite others to the doors of Hell, and whoever accepts their invitation to it will be thrown in it (by them)." I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Describe those people to us." He said, "They will belong to us and speak our language" I asked, "What do you order me to do if such a thing should take place in my life?" He said, "Adhere to the group of Muslims and their Chief." I asked, "If there is neither a group (of Muslims) nor a chief (what shall I do)?" He said, "Keep away from all those different sects, even if you had to bite (i.e. eat) the root of a tree, till you meet Allah while you are still in that state."
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Other hadiths to remember are

Sayyidah Aisha (RA) reported that Allahs Messenger (SAW) said, “Towards the concluding period of this ummah, there will be (punishment through) sinking of the earth, metamorphosis and rain of stones from the sky. She asked, O Messenger of Allah, (SAW) will we perish while among us are the righteous?” He said, ‘Yes when evil is rampant (and overpowering).’

Hasan said in explanation of this hadith (A man begins his morning a believer and turns a disbeliever in the evening, or begins his evening as a believer and turns a disbeliever in the morning). He said, Morning finds him holding the blood, honour and property of his brother sacred (and disallawed to him), but by evening he will regard them as lawful to him. And evening finds him holding his brothers blood, honour and property as sacred (and forbidden to him), but by morning he regards them as lawful to him.
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
            X