Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wearing A turban with american clothes

Hello,

I have been wearing a turban with a kurta and pants everywhere I go, for months now. However, I am finding that most people, even some muslims, have an issue, and think I am being too extreme. The clothes that I wear are all white, even the shoes, and so is the turban. It may be that the way I am dressing is offending certain groups of people.

However, the thing is.... I like the turban. I like appearing as a muslim, and I want to die "ressurecting a sunnah," because since hardly nobody does it, I would be given the reward of shaheed when I died. I very much desire to never remove it.
    So my question is,

Would it be disrespectful for me to wear the turban with say, some duffel pants and shirt, in basic american clothes. Or a turban(with tails) with something like a suit? Would that be offensive to the sunnah?

Thanks.

Re: Wearing A turban with american clothes

why would it be offensive? though you may get some weird looks

Comment

VIRTUES OF ESTABLISHING A SUNNAH

Abdullah Ibn Mubarak said that narrators other than Utbah added this portion: fifty men like us or like them? He said,Abu Dawud 4341, Ibn e Majah 4014]

SO carry on Brother, if you dare but all you moves will be most noted so do display other sunnahs of the best manners of Prophet :saw: such as patience, sweet talk , humility etc , Its a dawah in itself if you do so with pure Iklaas, So do read &learn about that too.

wasalam
      My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

SUBHANALLAH!

Thank you dear brother.I needed that.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X