Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doubting islam help!

Hi i'm new to this forum and i need advice

Because recently i have been doubting islam and i'm not sure if it is my logic or shaytan's whisper

I'm 23 i live in a strict muslim household so get forced to pray

It would be great if you give me so reliable sources.to prove islam is the way.of life
    Eg. Verses of quran , hadiths ,websits

And i also would like to know how.to start practicsing islam properly thanks
    Last edited by raadi; 30-12-14, 05:23 PM. Reason: l

Re: doubting islam help!

Salam Alekuim dear brother I may not be the best person in this forum to help you but maybe you could tell us what it is you doubt?
    I think we all from time to time get those critical thoughts but sometimes its important just to establish the principles in our mind could this earth be created by nothing? there must be a creator right?
    check this site
    http://www.missionislam.com/discover/who_created.htm

Comment

Thanks for reply brother

What I doubt the most is life after death I find that hard to believe

Comment

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?opt...2173&Itemid=85
        http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/38/
        Muslims Search Engine !
        And those who disbelieved will then say, " Our Lord, show us those who misled us of the jinn and mankind ,so we may put them under our feet that they will be among the lowest."

Comment

Op...you know about shaytans whispers yet you claim you doubt there is life after death. Even non muslims believe in it. Even those who don't believe in shaytan.

You mean you believe in shaytan but not the life after death.?

I cannot convince you of it but I'd like to know what your alternative plan is . If not Islam what belief system will you adopt ? Let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by raadi View Post
            Thanks for reply brother

What I doubt the most is life after death I find that hard to believe
            OK lets break this down a little.

Which if any of these do you doubt -

Do you have any doubt about their being a Creator?
            That He has sent Prophet's to mankind?
            That the last Prophet and Messenger sent to mankind was Muhammad ibn Abdullah (saw)?
            That this Prophet brought us the Quran?
            FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n View Post
              Op...you know about shaytans whispers yet you claim you doubt there is life after death. Even non muslims believe in it. Even those who don't believe in shaytan.

You mean you believe in shaytan but not the life after death.?

I cannot convince you of it but I'd like to know what your alternative plan is . If not Islam what belief system will you adopt ? Let us know.
              I think agnostic right now

Comment

Originally posted by Outreach4Islam View Post
                OK lets break this down a little.

Which if any of these do you doubt -

Do you have any doubt about their being a Creator?
                That He has sent Prophet's to mankind?
                That the last Prophet and Messenger sent to mankind was Muhammad ibn Abdullah (saw)?
                That this Prophet brought us the Quran?
                I doubt god is real and the Hereafter

Comment

Thabks

Comment

Hi i'm new to this forum and i need advice

Because recently i have been doubting islam and i'm not sure if it is my logic or shaytan's whisper

I'm 23 i live in a strict muslim household so get forced to pray

It would be great if you give me so reliable sources.to prove islam is the way.of life
                    Eg. Verses of quran , hadiths ,websits

And i also would like to know how.to start practicsing islam properly thanks
                    Brother, you are right we should not follow our parents blindly, we should search and reach the truth.
                    You should start from monotheism. If you like philosophy, you can read and compare thoughts about God.
                    Then it goes ........
                    When you reached Islam, then you are a Muslim !
                    After that you should start to become a believer. So you should continue your studies within Islam.
                    Hope success for you.
                    Note: I am a shia.

Comment

That article just convinced my that live after death is really true and that shaytan is playing games.

Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by ALAS View Post
                        Brother, you are right we should not follow our parents blindly, we should search and reach the truth.
                        You should start from monotheism. If you like philosophy, you can read and compare thoughts about God.
                        Then it goes ........
                        When you reached Islam, then you are a Muslim !
                        After that you should start to become a believer. So you should continue your studies within Islam.
                        Hope success for you.
                        Thanks ALAS

I'm actually not has doubtful
                        l as i was before now what I'm worried about is how to started practicing and become devout like I once was

Comment

That article just convinced my that live after death is really true and that shaytan is playing games.

Thanks guys
                          As long as you are sure, you are not the first Muslim to develop doubts, but you'll find almost of those who do can be helped if they only ask for it.
                          FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X