X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some advice..

Salam

I am just looking for some advice

What verus of Surah Al Baqarah should i recite? to gain the most amount of blessing, and stop devil attacks

Re: Looking for some advice..

Originally posted by Londonperson View Post
    Salam

What verus of Surah Al Baqarah should i recite? to gain the most amount of blessing, and stop devil attacks
    I for got to ask, what is the best way of making dua, i understand eldest know the best way to make dua,..

Comment

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: A man came to the prophet (s.a.w.) and said, “O Messenger of Allah, I am suffering because of a scorpion that stung me yesterday.” He said, “If you had said in the evening, ‘A’oodhu bi kalimaat Allah hil-taammah min sharri ma khalaqa (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the evil of that which He has created),’ it would not have harmed you”

There's many more that would protect you but you can also recite ayatul kursi and the 3 Qulls

Comment

Last three verses.

Comment

Originally posted by Londonperson View Post
          Salam

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu brother,

If you ask about Al-Baqarah and protection from the devil, then no doubt the ayatul Kursi is the best. :)

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said:
          [at-Tirmidhi]

"The one who recites Ayatul Kursi after every fard Salaat will be protected until the next Salaat"

Abu Huraira (ra) said, [Bukhari]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X