Few questions about each madhab relating to this issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few questions about each madhab relating to this issue

What is opinion on Aisha? More specifically, is her behaviour criticized in many ways? What is the rule on breaking her word to PBUH Muhammad when he said to her that, she shouldn't quit home or woman shouldn't be politician? I know she is "Mother of the belivers", but she sinned...

Re: Few questions about each madhab relating to this issue

Let's worry about our own sins.

Sayyida Aisha (RA) is seen with utmost respect, dignity, honor, reverence, and as one of the best female scholars of Islam, and of course, Mother of the Believers. And, she is in Jannah. We aren't.

May Allah be pleased with her.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      Let's worry about our own sins.

Sayyida Aisha (RA) is seen with utmost respect, dignity, honor, reverence, and as one of the best female scholars of Islam, and of course, Mother of the Believers. And, she is in Jannah. We aren't.

May Allah be pleased with her.
      I am really sorry if i am making hurt you. But...

If somebody made so big war, when people died just because her ambitions - it was fratridical, civil war. Something like khawarij, how can someone like them be like saint or holy? It is illogical, because if normal citizen of caliphate would do it then i am one hudred percent sure - he would be a kafir in the eyes and words of scholars.

So:

Did she sinned? How many times? Why it wasn't so big that it didn't made her murtadd. Or maybe making revolt and civil war just because of personal ambitions is permitted?

Comment

What's your view on Aisha (RA)?
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

What's your view on Aisha (RA)?
          I want just to get knowledge from sources like Abu Hanifa scholars, i don't want to discuss with anybody about my personal views on this issue, really.
          Everybody just writes like "She isn't kafir", i guess they are just ultra-conformists who are just repeating it from some sources, i want to know that sources.

Comment

What you mean "She isn't kafir"?

And, no people who love and respect her are true Muslims, not ultra-conformists. Anyone who have any problem with her is either a Shia or a non-Muslim,

Comment

What you mean "She isn't kafir"?

And, no people who love and respect her are true Muslims, not ultra-conformists. Anyone who have any problem with her is either a Shia or a non-Muslim,
              Wonderful answer, but also useless, without any arguments. :D

Comment

Well, you can answer my question on post # 4...Go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatar444 View Post
                  Everybody just writes like "She isn't kafir", i guess they are just ultra-conformists who are just repeating it from some sources, i want to know that sources.
                  It appears you already have your mind made up about one of the greatest woman to grace this earth.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X