Iblis and our sins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iblis and our sins

Are all our sins result of Iblis (shaytan) ?

Are we humans capable of sinning without the involvement of Shaytan (without his whispering)?

Re: Iblis and our sins

Your sins are your own fault. Even if Satan himself whispered in your ear to persuade you to sin it's your choice to listen and even if listening you again have choice to act upon the suggestion. Satan has no power to make you act against your will. You cannot blame others for your own sin... Even Satan. To do so is nothing more than a feeble excuse for your own poor choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Arbed View Post
      Your sins are your own fault. Even if Satan himself whispered in your ear to persuade you to sin it's your choice to listen and even if listening you again have choice to act upon the suggestion. Satan has no power to make you act against your will. You cannot blame others for your own sin... Even Satan. To do so is nothing more than a feeble excuse for your own poor choices.
      No offence ma'am the question is in Question about Islam/Muslim section and I was expecting replies from Muslims. I can accept the reply from a Christian if it's backed by an Islamic source ie Quran or Hadith.

Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Where are our in house scholars? I think I have seen them active in current events section.

Comment

Originally posted by abdulmalik786 View Post
          No offence ma'am the question is in Question about Islam/Muslim section and I was expecting replies from Muslims. I can accept the reply from a Christian if it's backed by an Islamic source ie Quran or Hadith.

Thanks for the reply.
          Ok, apologies. My bad. I did not realise other opinions were not acceptable. �� I was just thinking the comparative religion section it was ok.

Comment

it's because all our sins are due to satan ... this is why Allah forgives easily!

and about your question; it is possible for us to sin without satan as we have free-will, but satan is there as a tempter!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X