Crying for the sake of Allah (swt)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crying for the sake of Allah (swt)

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

I've thinking of this question so much, and I didn't know who or where to ask. I searched a lot and found this site.
    I'm praying all my prayers, and I can't miss one, my heart won't let me miss the prayers. I always cry while I think of Allah (swt).
    It's not the "fear" of Allah (swt), it's not that I've committed too many sins, and I'm afraid of what Allah (swt) will punish me for.
    It's more when I think of the love from Allah (swt), I feel so close to Allah (swt) and then I start crying. I also cry while thinking of Jannah etc.
    But my question is: Is it good that I cry so much when remembering of Allah (swt)? Should I cry from the fear of Allah (swt)?
    What does it mean? Am I protected from Allah (swt)?
    Answer if you have knowledge and (if it's possible) with sources.

May Allah (swt) Inshaa Allah reward you.

Re: Crying for the sake of Allah (swt)

Originally posted by A.S View Post

I've thinking of this question so much, and I didn't know who or where to ask. I searched a lot and found this site.
    I'm praying all my prayers, and I can't miss one, my heart won't let me miss the prayers. I always cry while I think of Allah (swt).
    It's not the "fear" of Allah (swt), it's not that I've committed too many sins, and I'm afraid of what Allah (swt) will punish me for.
    It's more when I think of the love from Allah (swt), I feel so close to Allah (swt) and then I start crying. I also cry while thinking of Jannah etc.
    But my question is: Is it good that I cry so much when remembering of Allah (swt)? Should I cry from the fear of Allah (swt)?

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said Allah will give shade to seven (types of people) under His Shade (on the Day of Resurrection). (one of them will be) a person who remembers Allah and his eyes are then flooded with tears.

Classification
    Sahih

http://muflihun.com/bukhari/76/486

Don't worry and be happy, it is a good sign of a soft heart. May Allah continue to soften it and keep it upon guidance.

Comment

Assalamu Alaikum.

Thank you for your answer, brother.

Comment

Assalamu Alaikum.

Thank you for your answer, brother.

:salams

The fact that you weep and think of Allah (swt) is amazing.
        Many people in this generation go out clubbing, smoke weed, do this and that. Some of them don't even remember Allah or acknowledge the sins they have done.
        You at least acknowledge your sins (May Allah forgive you and us) and keep going, keep repenting and keep asking Allah (swt)
        http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Assalamu Alaikum.

Thank you for your answer.

Comment

Yes it's good to cry to Allah whether love,fear,sadness etc. as long as it's not for show and your intentions are sincere. Soo many hadiths regarding this:

Look at the huge merit of crying for Allah. Keep doing what your doing bro,don't care if others think you're a wuss because a person who cries for Allah and is constantly repentant to him is beloved to him. You'd also actually be surprised how many people have their hearts hardened and can't even cry for Allah so they have to force it yet it comes naturally for you.

Comment

Assalamu Alaikum.

Thank you for your answer, sister. The following hadiths was very helpful.

Comment

Assalamu Alaikum.

Thank you for your answer, sister. The following hadiths was very helpful.

:aku_wsalam: and Ameen may Allah reward you too bro

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
                  :aku_wsalam: and Ameen may Allah reward you too bro
                  Sister*, hehehe :o

Comment

Sister*, hehehe :o
                    I apologise sis lool, seriously i need to look at the description before i start assuming stuff,this has happened too much.

Comment

Hhahhaa, that's alright, sister. :D

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X