• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sk0rpi0n
    replied
    Re: isn't islam selfish?

Originally posted by ilovetorealize View Post
    When I prostrate myself in sujood, is there really Allah up there? Am I being fooled?
    do you really get such thoughts when prostrating? They come from the whispering of the one who whispers. Beware.

[/QUOTE]Why is wishing someone merry Christmas or happy birthday or valentine just out of moral value a bidah? Why is bidah haraam? Isn't islam selfish here?[/QUOTE]
    Isnt it selfish for a christian to not say good things about the prophet PBBUH?
    Isn't it selfish of the whole world when they think the worst of Islam?

The need to wish someone merry Christmas or happy birthday does not arise from "moral value" rather it comes from peer pressure and the need to fit in with a world that's opposed to Islam and God.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied
    Re: isn't islam selfish?

:salams

How is Islam selfish?

As for Allah really existing...What doubts do you have?

Leave a comment:

• ilovetorealize
    started a topic isn't islam selfish?

isn't islam selfish?

I am suffering from a stage where I am losing myself. I am 17 and as said I was pretty bad and un islamic, i lived in hostel and being with non muslims, acquired a lot of their traits. Than eventually I was introduced to islam. I became a better muslim and now, I am again in a dilemma. How are we so sure islam is the only and true religion? When I prostrate myself in sujood, is there really Allah up there? Am I being fooled? Why is wishing someone merry Christmas or happy birthday or valentine just out of moral value a bidah? Why is bidah haraam? Isn't islam selfish here?

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X