Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islam's ruling on those who do not pray.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• علي
    replied
    Re: Islam's ruling on those who do not pray.

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
    My parents never told me that in Islam you can kill other people under certain rulings as I was growing up so it's a suprise to me
    Just a headsup, but you can't kill anyone for not praying.

The judge does that in an Islamic government. The brother asked about the ruling, that is the general ruling, even if today it's not applied since there are no Islamic governments by and large.

Leave a comment:

• Unconditional
    replied

I said it because I was suprised and علي explained it gosh
    All I'm saying is rephrase your words slightly next time so they don't come across like that and gain some knowledge no need for attitude.

Leave a comment:

• missmirah02
    replied

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
    Why do you say things like that then? For a minute there I didn't think you were even Muslim but I was like maybe it's a revert who's ignorant. My parents didn't either so it's not an excuse, at the end of the day you'll be held responsible so it's important to gain knowledge.
    I said it because I was suprised and علي explained it gosh

Leave a comment:

• Unconditional
    replied

My parents never told me that in Islam you can kill other people under certain rulings as I was growing up so it's a suprise to me

Why do you say things like that then? For a minute there I didn't think you were even Muslim but I was like maybe it's a revert who's ignorant. My parents didn't either so it's not an excuse, at the end of the day you'll be held responsible so it's important to gain knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• missmirah02
    replied

What then? If you were born Muslim what kind of question is that to ask?

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

Doesn't really matter if one is a revert or not though?

Leave a comment:

• Unconditional
    replied

No

Leave a comment:

• missmirah02
    replied

Are you a revert?
    No

Leave a comment:

• علي
    replied

Why is there so much killing in Islam
    Because there isn't. All of Islam's rules are ultimately to preserve life, not take it. It is the ultimate religion of pros vs cons, even if there are huddud that involve death, within them is life.

When you look at societies without Islam, you can see the real killing. Even if we put aside the ridiculous murder rates in places like the US, it's enough alone just to look at the number of abortions. I would suggest you look a tiny bit harder at the world before asking questions that seem to smear the religion.

Leave a comment:

• Unconditional
    replied

Are you a revert?

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

Do all the Imams Agree Neglecting the prayer Continuously Entails Disbelief? (Important Clarification)

Originally posted by UzairAhmed View Post
    But even in Apostasy if someone leaves Islam "peacefully" he is not killed. This is what some Scholars Like Dr.Zakir Naik said.
    Zakir Naik isn't exactly a scholar. He's a really good speaker though.

Leave a comment:

• missmirah02
    replied

Originally posted by علي View Post
    When will you people learn that really we do not have a say in these matters? It's completely useless asking me what I want. Also don't take things on such a primitive level, Muslims are not eager to off one another, people who fall into these sins are given ample chance to repent and return before it reaches that level. I can't imagine any normal Muslim who intends some good would persist.

Plus there is getting lazy, then there is leaving prayer, period. We're talking about the person who has, in general, left prayer. It's not just someone who got lazy, overslept, or had circumstances. Depending on those cases, he may be sinful or be completely excused, but if he prays in general he can't possibly be considered a person who has left prayer.

Leave a comment:

• Unconditional
    replied

But even in Apostasy if someone leaves Islam "peacefully" he is not killed. This is what some Scholars Like Dr.Zakir Naik said.
    Yeah I know but we're allowed to have different views,it's a rahmah from Allah. Besides,killing the person is the least of their worries,we all die but no one wants to meet Allah dying in kufr.

Leave a comment:

• UzairAhmed
    replied

Bro although Isis are not implementing Islamic laws and have corrupted it to the extreme, there's scholars who've said a Muslim who doesn't pray without an excuse (only sleeping or forgetting is permissible) has committed Kurf and this puts you out of the fold of Islam,therefore it's like you've apostacised. They take this from the evidence where the prophet(peace be upon him) has said that the salah separates us from the non-muslims therefore anyone who abandons it out is not a Muslim at that time so they are warned but not killed straight. If they refuse then they would be killed because think about it they have shown arrogance towards Allah since they refuse to prostrate to the one who created them. How can a person call them a Muslim after this? Ofcourse different scholars vary in opinions but I believe this is more correct since why would Allah hold such importance over prayer by making it the second pillar, mentioning it in the Quran various times,making it the first thing judged in the day of judgement and the factor which you will depend on to pass trial of the gave. Honestly I wouldn't risk it, imagine dying without offering your Salah, then meeting Allah whilst he is angry with you. Remember we've not been created except to workship,it's not wise to gamble with your Salah.

Leave a comment:

• Unconditional
    replied

I call my self Muslim and i believe in Alllah,Prophets and Quran but the problem is that i don't pray 5 times because i feel lazy. I was watching a video in which a guy told that ISIS, Taliban etc. are following Islam and he told that All the four School of thoughts say that we should kill those people who don't pray 5 times thats why ISIS, Taliban etc. kill Muslims.
    Bro although Isis are not implementing Islamic laws and have corrupted it to the extreme, there's scholars who've said a Muslim who doesn't pray without an excuse (only sleeping or forgetting is permissible) has committed Kurf and this puts you out of the fold of Islam,therefore it's like you've apostacised. They take this from the evidence where the prophet(peace be upon him) has said that the salah separates us from the non-muslims therefore anyone who abandons it out is not a Muslim at that time so they are warned but not killed straight. If they refuse then they would be killed because think about it they have shown arrogance towards Allah since they refuse to prostrate to the one who created them. How can a person call them a Muslim after this? Ofcourse different scholars vary in opinions but I believe this is more correct since why would Allah hold such importance over prayer by making it the second pillar, mentioning it in the Quran various times,making it the first thing judged in the day of judgement and the factor which you will depend on to pass trial of the gave. Honestly I wouldn't risk it, imagine dying without offering your Salah, then meeting Allah whilst he is angry with you. Remember we've not been created except to workship,it's not wise to gamble with your Salah.
    Last edited by Unconditional; 24-12-14, 06:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X