Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surah yasin

Assalamualikum.

Dear brothers and sisters, i would dearly love your help with a problem i am having.

I have black magic on me, for some years now, and have been advised by an islamic doctor to drink some ruqyah water.

There are different types of black magic and this water is good for my particular condition.

To make this water, hold a glass of water close to your mouth and read surah yasin into the water.

If anyone can help in this extremely difficult time for me, i will be extremely grateful.

Please do reply.

Jazakallah. Mohammed.

Re: Surah yasin

:wswrwb:

Do you have to read specifically only surah Yasin?

Sorry, I don't understand, do you need help because you're unable to read it?
    Allah's Messenger ï·º said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKGd-XGRIfM

Try this, in sha allah it will work.
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Jazakallah for the replies.

Yes, i cannot read it myself, as this is part of the evil of black magic, it makes it impossible to heal myself through my own efforts.

To explain: The shaitaans repeat whatever I recite and nullify it.

This is why people who are attacked by the shaitaans and the black magic always have to ask others for help, because it is not one shaitaan which is attacking me, but dozens.

If anyone can help me in making this water i will be eternally grateful.

Jazakallah for listening. Mohammed.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X