Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Islam regard non-Muslims with mercy and compassion?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Re: Does Islam regard non-Muslims with mercy and compassion?

    Originally posted by Serada View Post
    Fairness does not mean equality.
    Perfect. So what are we arguing about then? The Islamic system is fair, if not equal. The non-Muslims need to be protected against invading armies, so they should either pay a tax or participate with the Muslim military against the invaders. Simple. The tax is negotiated to be something that is affordable by the non-Muslims. Usually Muslims paid more in zakah than the non-Muslims paid in jizya.

    Comment


    • #77
      Re: Does Islam regard non-Muslims with mercy and compassion?

      Originally posted by ExNihilo View Post
      The fact is that modern workers are astronmically more productive than medieval workers, and therefore have more to tax.

      Think about this. At the time of Muhammad, the main occupation by far was agriculture. But today, in a modern industrial society like the UK, it's less than 1%. The remaining 99% are freed up to work in other productive industries. Even the 1% left in farming are10x as productive because of fertilisers etc.

      All that means a hugely bigger economy and more taxable income.
      what have changed maybe the tasks and activities but the principle still the same it's relative though even in Islam "ZAKAT" 2.5%/year apply in any fortune made after a year of possession and in case you have not debt, and this apply on Muslims only (which is another) for your information ZAKAT is among the 5 pillars of Islam without it the person cannot consider itself Muslims according to Islam Shariah
      Last edited by BENTALHA; 25-12-14, 08:31 AM.

      Comment


      • #78
        Re: Does Islam regard non-Muslims with mercy and compassion?

        Originally posted by ExNihilo View Post
        Your quote a source, and now you want to dismiss your own source!

        .)
        Just being honest about my source I am not trying to win arguments with insourced or no referenced statements or assumptions never meant too anyway.....
        though history is only one (1/10) of the story actually be verified with the Quran as reference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....
        Last edited by BENTALHA; 25-12-14, 08:45 AM.

        Comment


        • #79
          Re: Does Islam regard non-Muslims with mercy and compassion?

          Originally posted by ExNihilo View Post
          The fact is that modern workers are astronmically more productive than medieval workers, and therefore have more to tax.

          Think about this. At the time of Muhammad, the main occupation by far was agriculture. But today, in a modern industrial society like the UK, it's less than 1%. The remaining 99% are freed up to work in other productive industries. Even the 1% left in farming are10x as productive because of fertilisers etc.

          All that means a hugely bigger economy and more taxable income.
          I can see the( 99%) and the (1%) apply every and for everything in your posts (see below post) isn't it funny this number ?? even for population from one extremity to another extremity isn't mind full of extremist this is the extremism see only black and white

          Comment


          • #80
            Re: Does Islam regard non-Muslims with mercy and compassion?

            Originally posted by Serada View Post
            Fairness does not mean equality. Everything equal means a complete ....

            While islamic law cannot change, because it comes from God, (if you are Muslim). And now completely off topic.

            If you have Intelligent or skills that are valued you deserve your millions. You will be taxed more, but you still keep lots. Seems fair to me.
            You can argue what that graduated tax rate should be.

            What the issue is, should a person be forced to pay a tax or face death because he follows a different religion?
            no founded statements remember you are just a small tiny human being in this universe what seem fair to you does not really count.... or in fact is fair for others depends from which perspective you looking .................?

            Being Muslims does not mean you are off topic being Muslim "real Muslims" get you out of this morbid topic in fact free you from arrogance and wrong beliefs

            like to belief feed the Royal Family for example from your sweat free you that , of being mind galvanised with this kind of thinking and see things ooh sorry

            blind off things

            I understand your are defending the Liberalism system I do get that but still higher taxes are unfair on Intelligent / skilled . While Big company and Multinationals pay quiet less compared to revenue by head this system through the ball to the rich to get richer and to the poor to get poorer
            Last edited by BENTALHA; 25-12-14, 09:24 AM.

            Comment


            • #81
              Re: Does Islam regard non-Muslims with mercy and compassion?

              Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
              you believe a muslim and a kaafir are equal? do you believe islam is also equal with other religions?
              if they are equal in this life does that mean they are also equal in the next?
              Yes, all religions are equal in regards of putting forth valid and reliable evidence to back their assertions... none.

              Comment

              Collapse

              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

              Working...
              X