• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bismil
    replied
    Re: Fardh & other prayer question

Originally posted by Tide2006 View Post
    When a Fardh prayer is before the regular prayer does this mean BEFORE the time for that prayer comes or simply before you pray it.

Let's say Dhuhr is at 12:00 & it has 4 sunnah prayers done before, do I pray them before 12:00 or simply at 12:00(or whenever I get to pray) but before the actual Dhuhr prayer.

My other question is, when on my knees I know to say Ribifurrlee...which means "Allah please forgive me"...after that I say "Oh Allah, forgive me, my parents, and all Muslims"...how do I say this in Arabic?
    Its , said between two prostrations .

Allaahuma maighfir li . You can say it once or thrice.

the full dua that can be said is

Allaahumma ighfir li warhamni wajburni wahdini warzuqni .

Leave a comment:

• Tide2006
    replied

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    :salams

Pray 4 Sunnah before the 4 Fardh, but all Sunnah and Fardh need to be performed after the time comes in.
    ok Thanks, I got the names mixed up...thought Fardh meant Sunnah.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

:salams

Pray 4 Sunnah before the 4 Fardh, but all Sunnah and Fardh need to be performed after the time comes in.

Leave a comment:

• Tide2006
    started a topic Fardh & other prayer question

Fardh & other prayer question

When a Fardh prayer is before the regular prayer does this mean BEFORE the time for that prayer comes or simply before you pray it.

Let's say Dhuhr is at 12:00 & it has 4 sunnah prayers done before, do I pray them before 12:00 or simply at 12:00(or whenever I get to pray) but before the actual Dhuhr prayer.

My other question is, when on my knees I know to say Ribifurrlee...which means "Allah please forgive me"...after that I say "Oh Allah, forgive me, my parents, and all Muslims"...how do I say this in Arabic?

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X