Fardh & other prayer question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fardh & other prayer question

When a Fardh prayer is before the regular prayer does this mean BEFORE the time for that prayer comes or simply before you pray it.

Let's say Dhuhr is at 12:00 & it has 4 sunnah prayers done before, do I pray them before 12:00 or simply at 12:00(or whenever I get to pray) but before the actual Dhuhr prayer.

My other question is, when on my knees I know to say Ribifurrlee...which means "Allah please forgive me"...after that I say "Oh Allah, forgive me, my parents, and all Muslims"...how do I say this in Arabic?

Re: Fardh & other prayer question

:salams

Pray 4 Sunnah before the 4 Fardh, but all Sunnah and Fardh need to be performed after the time comes in.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      :salams

Pray 4 Sunnah before the 4 Fardh, but all Sunnah and Fardh need to be performed after the time comes in.
      ok Thanks, I got the names mixed up...thought Fardh meant Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Tide2006 View Post
        When a Fardh prayer is before the regular prayer does this mean BEFORE the time for that prayer comes or simply before you pray it.

Let's say Dhuhr is at 12:00 & it has 4 sunnah prayers done before, do I pray them before 12:00 or simply at 12:00(or whenever I get to pray) but before the actual Dhuhr prayer.

My other question is, when on my knees I know to say Ribifurrlee...which means "Allah please forgive me"...after that I say "Oh Allah, forgive me, my parents, and all Muslims"...how do I say this in Arabic?
        Its , said between two prostrations .

Allaahuma maighfir li . You can say it once or thrice.

the full dua that can be said is

Allaahumma ighfir li warhamni wajburni wahdini warzuqni .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X