Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: shia wanting to ask questions :)

Originally posted by ali1988 View Post
    I would have to research further and get back to you to be honest however calling Hezbollah terrorists is very incorrect and I do support them against Syrian terrorists that have said "Lebanon will be next"
    They do not kill sunnis and the leader of Hezbollah many times has tried promoting unity within the schools of thought. The leader of Iran has stated sunnis are not nasibi and are our brothers that's one thing I have to be honest about shias are much more tolerant then sunnis. Shias have been getting massacred daily yet no one speaks out which is sickening however I do not have this idea of tit for tat. I am critical of the shia doctrine however politically I believe they are on the right path.
    Well I don't blame you, because you are one of the VICTIMS of Taqiyyah. As for the reality of Hezbollah terrorists, then who can better explain it other than Qardaqi, who at one time was in the front row for Sunni-Shia unity call.

Qaradawi said: “I kept calling for years (for efforts) to bridge the gap between sects, and traveled to Iran during the era of former President Mohammad Khatami (but) these fanatics (in Iran) and hard-liners want to disempower the Sunnis. They deceived me and deceived many others like me by saying that they too want to bridge the differences.” He added: “Years ago, I defended Hassan Nasrallah, who has named his party Hezbollah, although it is indeed a party of idols and party of (Shaitan)devils who are defending Assad. “Several years ago, I stood against the great ulema and scholars in Saudi Arabia, urging them to support Hezbollah, but Saudi sheikhs were more mature and more visionary than me, because they knew the (Iranians and Hezbollah) for being liars. They call him Nasrallah,” said Qaradawi, “but he supports injustice and falsehood, and he came to kill Sunnis (in Syria).” “Every Muslim trained to fight and capable of doing that (must) make himself available” to support the Syrian fighters, he said. He said there should be support for the Syrian people with missiles, tanks and aircraft. “The Sunnis must stand against them,” and added that “we are not against all the Shiites and Alawites.”

Comment

Originally posted by Thiqa bro View Post
      Well I don't blame you, because you are one of the VICTIMS of Taqiyyah. As for the reality of Hezbollah terrorists, then who can better explain it other than Qardaqi, who at one time was in the front row for Sunni-Shia unity call.

Qaradawi said: “I kept calling for years (for efforts) to bridge the gap between sects, and traveled to Iran during the era of former President Mohammad Khatami (but) these fanatics (in Iran) and hard-liners want to disempower the Sunnis. They deceived me and deceived many others like me by saying that they too want to bridge the differences.” He added: “Years ago, I defended Hassan Nasrallah, who has named his party Hezbollah, although it is indeed a party of idols and party of (Shaitan)devils who are defending Assad. “Several years ago, I stood against the great ulema and scholars in Saudi Arabia, urging them to support Hezbollah, but Saudi sheikhs were more mature and more visionary than me, because they knew the (Iranians and Hezbollah) for being liars. They call him Nasrallah,” said Qaradawi, “but he supports injustice and falsehood, and he came to kill Sunnis (in Syria).” “Every Muslim trained to fight and capable of doing that (must) make himself available” to support the Syrian fighters, he said. He said there should be support for the Syrian people with missiles, tanks and aircraft. “The Sunnis must stand against them,” and added that “we are not against all the Shiites and Alawites.”
      taqiyah too my knowledge can only be used when ones life is in danger if you don't believe this is the case set forth some evidence my dear friend.
      When I see Iran gave 50 million back in 2006 to hamas and constant aid to Palestine over the years how can we call that taqiyah?
      The Syrians they are fighting my friend are the ones that if they took over Syria would look to attack Lebanon next and do god knows what to shia.
      If you can present proof that Hezbollah has killed one innocent president it and I will look into it.

I can present you tons of evidence of shias being massacred simply for being shia in Syria,iraq and Pakistan

Comment

taqiyah too my knowledge can only be used when ones life is in danger if you don't believe this is the case set forth some evidence my dear friend.
        When I see Iran gave 50 million back in 2006 to hamas and constant aid to Palestine over the years how can we call that taqiyah?
        The Syrians they are fighting my friend are the ones that if they took over Syria would look to attack Lebanon next and do god knows what to shia.
        If you can present proof that Hezbollah has killed one innocent president it and I will look into it.

I can present you tons of evidence of shias being massacred simply for being shia in Syria,iraq and Pakistan
        You are a misinformed lay Shia, I quoted you a person who self-experienced it, obviously he understand Shiites better. And he exposed them, Don't you know that initially Qaradawi used to condemn people who were against Hizbollah, but when he realized the facts, he exposed them, and disassociated from them.

As for taqiyyah, then Shia scholar al-Shirazi said in “al Qawa`id al Fiqhiyah” 1/410:

[The Purpose of Taqiyyah is not limited to preserve one’s self and to repel harm and danger from the self and the family and the wealth. It can also be to preserve the unity of the Muslims in situations where there is no need to reveal the true beliefs or defend them. It can be for other purposes as well, like spreading the message in a better way…]

Comment

Could you explain to me the context as the guys were clearly wrong and deserved death but the way they died seems a bit harsh especially as our prophet is the merciful of mankind
          Merciful does not mean Guillible,

read the Quran severe Had punishments are stipulated Explicitely, this is to prevent corruption, deter Criminals and give the degenerates what they deserve, regardless of whether you like it or not.

Allah ta'ala and his Messenger :saw: know far better than you and your personal Opinions.

May Allah ta'ala rectify your conduct and affairs

ameen

:jkk:
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

lol,

your Twelver Imaams require Taqqiyah by default,

they are claimed by deviant Shia to have Divine Designation, Obedience to them is a Must(not optional), according to Shia Twelver Doctrines.

Epic fail on your part.

Comment

Could you explain to me the context as the guys were clearly wrong and deserved death but the way they died seems a bit harsh especially as our prophet is the merciful of mankind
              The manner in which they tortured and killed the Shepherd of the Prophet :saw: , the same was done to them, add that to the other list of crimes, it was a like for like punishment. They got exactly what they deserved.

And just because the Prophet :saw: is merciful doesn't mean he is all turn the other cheek and love and forgiveness for everything. Do u really expect the Prophet :saw: to pardon those individuals for what they did, for their torture, murder, theft, apostasy and taking advantage of the kindness?
              Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                lol,

your Twelver Imaams require Taqqiyah by default,

they are claimed by deviant Shia to have Divine Designation, Obedience to them is a Must(not optional), according to Shia Twelver Doctrines.

Epic fail on your part.
                bro why do you feel the need to speak to me in such a way? a fail on my part? whats a fail im here asking questions trying to better my knowledge so please show some respect as a brother in Islam.

The whole having taqlid to a maraja is a man made concept in its self so its up for debate within the shia school of thought its like following one of the 4 madhabs its kind of human constructed concept.

Comment

ayatollah Sistani -

Taqiyah is done for safety reasons. For example, a person fears that he might be killed or harmed, if he does not observe Taqiyah. In this case, it is obligatory to observe Taqiyah.

which shirazi are you referring to there are many scholars named shirazi?

All due respect anyone can say anything about any group is there any evidence not hear say that Hezbollah have killed any innocent people because as I said I can provide you many of "Syrian rebels" killing innocent civilians. Lets be brutally honest with ourselves al queda,Taliban isis they are not shia..this in itself is one reason im hastened to accept the ahlul sunnah school of thought as there are a lot of terrorist organisations that stem from them whereas the shias there are non. Im quite critical of the shia beliefs myself and refer to myself as muslim rather then anything else. Bukhari has some really questionable stuff and if your willing I can go through them with you not as a means to try debate for satisfaction of winning or proving this sect is right etc but to get a better insight into our own deen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                    The manner in which they tortured and killed the Shepherd of the Prophet :saw: , the same was done to them, add that to the other list of crimes, it was a like for like punishment. They got exactly what they deserved.

And just because the Prophet :saw: is merciful doesn't mean he is all turn the other cheek and love and forgiveness for everything. Do u really expect the Prophet :saw: to pardon those individuals for what they did, for their torture, murder, theft, apostasy and taking advantage of the kindness?
                    I hear what your saying did they torture the man though or just kill him because in the hadith ive read they just killed him?

Comment

bro why do you feel the need to speak to me in such a way? a fail on my part? whats a fail im here asking questions trying to better my knowledge so please show some respect as a brother in Islam.

The whole having taqlid to a maraja is a man made concept in its self so its up for debate within the shia school of thought its like following one of the 4 madhabs its kind of human constructed concept.
                      Recall your claim ...

this is clearly false,

Twelver Shia's practice Mass Taqqiyah by default as stated above

they are required to Obey the "Imaams" who are Divinely Designated, no If's Buts, ...

Utter blind following,

there is a Lot wrong with with Shi'ism I only touched on a small aspect of it.

Comment

Recall your claim ...

this is clearly false,

Twelver Shia's practice Mass Taqqiyah by default as stated above

they are required to Obey the "Imaams" who are Divinely Designated, no If's Buts, ...

Utter blind following,

there is a Lot wrong with with Shi'ism I only touched on a small aspect of it.
                        your correct in that in the shia faith you must follow the imams but isn't it correct that in the sunni belief you must give bayah to the caliph so what difference is there?

Comment

your correct in that in the shia faith you must follow the imams but isn't it correct that in the sunni belief you must give bayah to the caliph so what difference is there?
                          The Difference is the Caliph can be Questioned and even corrected if he makes a Mistake.

he is not Infallible.

your so called Twelver Imaams are Supposedely Divinely asigned, Infallible, and You are Obligated to Obey them, cannot be questioned or held accountable.

even more disturbingly Shias elevate the 12 Imams above that of the Anbiya (alayhi wa salaam) which is Kufr to say the least.

more Kufr ...

Shia believe “The Imams possess all the knowledge granted to the angels, prophets, and messengers.”

Nauzubillah min zaliq
                          Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 20-12-14, 04:28 AM.

Comment

I hear what your saying did they torture the man though or just kill him because in the hadith ive read they just killed him?
                            brother all your questions are already answered previously on this forum and across other forums as well. These are common questions asked against Islam.

The people were punished according to laws prevalent at that time.

prophets are merciful , but also Just. They have to punish when the situation demands.

Allah ( swt ) is Most Merciful , yet he will punish , if someone deserves.

That is how the society runs, if there are No punishments , then there will be total chaos and the society would be destroyed.

Comment

ayatollah Sistani -

Taqiyah is done for safety reasons. For example, a person fears that he might be killed or harmed, if he does not observe Taqiyah. In this case, it is obligatory to observe Taqiyah.

which shirazi are you referring to there are many scholars named shirazi?
                              Here's what some other Shia scholar said:

Muhsin al-Hakeem said in “al-Mustamsak” 2/410:

[I say: The duty is to humor them (The Sunnies) and keep up with them, it is forbidden to leave this, so that they may not become aware of the differences]

And he said on pg.332:

[What we benefit from the narrations of Taqiyyah is that they were legislated so that the Shia may hide from their opponents, and so that they may not be known for their Shiasm and Rafidhism]

Muhammad Sadiq al-Roohani in his book “Fiqh al-Sadiq” 11/418, he says about the Imam Ja`far:

[We conclude from this, that Taqiyyah is his (Ja`far’s) religion and that of his fathers, and it is to conceal our ways from the opponents, and to try and spread them in secret. It is necessary to preserve the religion (Shiasm) and its followers, also spreading it depends on this.]

All due respect anyone can say anything about any group is there any evidence not hear say that Hezbollah have killed any innocent people because as I said I can provide you many of "Syrian rebels" killing innocent civilians. Lets be brutally honest with ourselves al queda,Taliban isis they are not shia..this in itself is one reason im hastened to accept the ahlul sunnah school of thought as there are a lot of terrorist organisations that stem from them whereas the shias there are non. Im quite critical of the shia beliefs myself and refer to myself as muslim rather then anything else. Bukhari has some really questionable stuff and if your willing I can go through them with you not as a means to try debate for satisfaction of winning or proving this sect is right etc but to get a better insight into our own deen.
                              What evidence are you gonna accept?, if we give you an evidence you would certainly say that those were terrorists. It's so easy for SHias to wipe off their hands from blood stains of innocent Muslims.

And what I'm saying is that, on one hand you ask Sunnis to condemn the extremists, and we certainly do, but the other hand, you keep defending the Shia extremists, be It the Mahdi army or be it Hezbollah. You see the double standards.

Comment

The Difference is the Caliph can be Questioned and even corrected if he makes a Mistake.

he is not Infallible.

your so called Twelver Imaams are Supposedely Divinely asigned, Infallible, and You are Obligated to Obey them, cannot be questioned or held accountable.

even more disturbingly Shias elevate the 12 Imams above that of the Anbiya (alayhi wa salaam) which is Kufr to say the least.

more Kufr ...

Shia believe “The Imams possess all the knowledge granted to the angels, prophets, and messengers.”

Nauzubillah min zaliq

Lol your preaching to the choir I don't agree with that concept its not mentioned in the Quran which the book of guidance which does not make sense as to why Allah would not revile it if it was true. This is the critical aspect I have within the doctrine. But at the same time I am some what critical of some of the sahih hadith sunnis hold which is why Im here

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X