Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shia wanting to ask questions :)

Salam Alekuim my dear brothers and sisters,
    Just to introduce myself quickly I am a muslim with a shia background however critical of a lot of the views in the shia doctrine which had led me a while ago into studying about the ahlul sunnah school of thought. For a while ive just been considering myself muslim rather then anything else as there is certain beliefs in both schools of thoughts im having trouble with. I will discuss with you the reasons why I am having trouble accepting the ahlul sunnah school of thought and inshAllah you may be able to help me. Just to add I am not doing "taqiyah" or trying to attack anyone I am genuine in trying to find the right path.

1. an issue that I actually have which is a major one is the prophets age marrying Aisha in bukhari it is stated as being 6-9 years old.Now I have heard that it was the social norm back then but a man in his 50s being with a girl so young seems odd especially as we are to follow the prophets sunnah meaning it would be ok for us to do so ( theoretically speaking). An argument made is that she was mature as girl were back then but then in bukhari we find at that age she was playing with dolls. If anyone could explain to me in better detail of how this can be it would be much appreciated.

2. Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

the prophet(saw) is a prophet of mercy yet is this not regarded as torture? I realise I may not understand the context of the hadith so those with more knowledge please explain.

3. recently I have been reading a lot on the forum trying to better my knowledge and have noticed many Isis supporters I would like to ask you what do you think of isis selling women as slaves how can you justify this via quran and hadith? also theoretically speaking do you think killing shia is ok? and if so with what proof?

InshAllah I look forward to your replies and once again I'm here to find haq nothing else

Re: shia wanting to ask questions :)

Sorry, honestly I don't know what shia is or what they believe but i think muslims should not divide. About killing shias i think that absolutely against the quran, killing an innocent is not allowed no matter what they are.

About the Prophet (saw) marrying a girl why do you honestly care. Like there is a wisdom behind it,and she was okay and happy with it. The Prophet never abused her, he treated all bis wives perfectly. No man can treat a women the.way prophet treated women or anyone sadly. Just follow the quran amd sunnah and Allah promises you eternal happiness
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

W Salam
      So if I was to be in my 50s and I chose to marry a small child 9 years old and I treat her well its ok I marry her?

Comment

Originally posted by ali1988 View Post
        Just to introduce myself quickly I am a muslim with a shia background however critical of a lot of the views in the shia doctrine which had led me a while ago into studying about the ahlul sunnah school of thought. For a while ive just been considering myself muslim rather then anything else as there is certain beliefs in both schools of thoughts im having trouble with. I will discuss with you the reasons why I am having trouble accepting the ahlul sunnah school of thought and inshAllah you may be able to help me. Just to add I am not doing "taqiyah" or trying to attack anyone I am genuine in trying to find the right path.

1. an issue that I actually have which is a major one is the prophets age marrying Aisha in bukhari it is stated as being 6-9 years old.Now I have heard that it was the social norm back then but a man in his 50s being with a girl so young seems odd especially as we are to follow the prophets sunnah meaning it would be ok for us to do so ( theoretically speaking). An argument made is that she was mature as girl were back then but then in bukhari we find at that age she was playing with dolls. If anyone could explain to me in better detail of how this can be it would be much appreciated.

2. Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

the prophet(saw) is a prophet of mercy yet is this not regarded as torture? I realise I may not understand the context of the hadith so those with more knowledge please explain.

3. recently I have been reading a lot on the forum trying to better my knowledge and have noticed many Isis supporters I would like to ask you what do you think of isis selling women as slaves how can you justify this via quran and hadith? also theoretically speaking do you think killing shia is ok? and if so with what proof?

InshAllah I look forward to your replies and once again I'm here to find haq nothing else
        You are judging the marriage by today';s norms when many would say it is wrong, 100 years ago, it wouldn't even be an issue. It was a command of Allah and it happened and no one had issue with it up until recently, like past few decades.

2. If you read the full context of the story then you see they got exactly what they deserved. Just because he :saw: is a Prophet of mercy doesn't mean he is a pacifist that will allow people to walk all over him and take advantage of his kindness. He took them in, they repaid him by apostatizing from Islam, brutally torturing and murdering his shepherd as well as stealing the camels and then running away. They waged war on Allah and his messenger :saw:

The Prophet :saw: and the sahaba and those after them had slaves and they sold them. Its not some hidden matter no one knows about. Whether what I.S is specifically doing is allowed, i'm no scholar.

And no killing shia is not okay.
        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

W Salam
          So if I was to be in my 50s and I chose to marry a small child 9 years old and I treat her well its ok I marry her?
          clearly there was a perfect wisdom behind it, Allah allowed him .

however you are merely a sinner ,an ordinary sinner, don't compare your self to him, no man can treat people the way he treated. people use to cry when he left them, day and night they wanted to be in his presence even his enemies. the animals and treess even loved him that a tree once cried for the prophet peace be upon him. so please don't turn around and compare a normal man to him.
          Ya Allah,
          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

and clearly just look at how much she loved hinm. why are all the non muslims avoid that. she loved him sooo much, obiviously if he mistreated her she wouldn't want anything to do with him , but she loved him more than anything accept Allah the almighty
            Ya Allah,

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
              You are judging the marriage by today';s norms when many would say it is wrong, 100 years ago, it wouldn't even be an issue. It was a command of Allah and it happened and no one had issue with it up until recently, like past few decades.

2. If you read the full context of the story then you see they got exactly what they deserved. Just because he :saw: is a Prophet of mercy doesn't mean he is a pacifist that will allow people to walk all over him and take advantage of his kindness. He took them in, they repaid him by apostatizing from Islam, brutally torturing and murdering his shepherd as well as stealing the camels and then running away. They waged war on Allah and his messenger :saw:

The Prophet :saw: and the sahaba and those after them had slaves and they sold them. Its not some hidden matter no one knows about. Whether what I.S is specifically doing is allowed, i'm no scholar.

And no killing shia is not okay.

Could you explain to me the context as the guys were clearly wrong and deserved death but the way they died seems a bit harsh especially as our prophet is the merciful of mankind

Comment

Could you explain to me the context as the guys were clearly wrong and deserved death but the way they died seems a bit harsh especially as our prophet is the merciful of mankind
                Treachery and that too with prophet :saw: is always dealth with punishment...not mercy.Treachery is different from other scenarios like non muslims captured in war etc.
                Many young girls play with dolls not to mention lil girls no big deal.Physicaly even at tgat time many areas like arabia,asia have girls narrued at an early age because they were fit once mature...Had ayesha ra been oppressed..there wouldnt ve been number of hadeeths related by her,.showing her dedication not oppression...neither did she remarry.
                Slavery is an old concept prior to islam...islam just came to abolish or modified it with rights of slaves as much as a normal person can have.Still...sex slavery as you are saying or killing innocents not allowed.Best is to free slave...or you can keep but not way as today slavery you see.
                ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

How many accounts are you going to make to ask the same questions? Troll

Comment

Thy killed the Muslim shepherd in the same way, and their hands were chopped off, because they stole camels this is the punishment for stealing.

Comment

please do not accuse me as you will only obtain the sin your self.

Comment

is there any evidence to further explain more of the context around the situation?

Comment

also theoretically speaking do you think killing shia is ok? and if so with what proof?
                          Killing anyone unless its for murder or for creating mischief in the land, is not allowed in Islam, this is the view of Ahl us-sunnah.

And Shias are the supporters of the terrorist organisation called Hizbullah, which has been killing Sunnis, So my question to you is that, do you think that killing Sunnis, whom Shias label as Nasbis , ok? Because there are several Shia ahadeeth which permits it. Do you believe in them or you are a disbeliever in that? If you say that, Sunnis are not Nasibis, but enemies of Ahlelbayt are Nasibis, then forsake of arguments we agree, then still the question remains, do you believe that killing Nasibis is ok?

Comment

is there any evidence to further explain more of the context around the situation?
                            Refer Fath al bari, for details.

Comment

I would have to research further and get back to you to be honest however calling Hezbollah terrorists is very incorrect and I do support them against Syrian terrorists that have said "Lebanon will be next"
                              They do not kill sunnis and the leader of Hezbollah many times has tried promoting unity within the schools of thought. The leader of Iran has stated sunnis are not nasibi and are our brothers that's one thing I have to be honest about shias are much more tolerant then sunnis. Shias have been getting massacred daily yet no one speaks out which is sickening however I do not have this idea of tit for tat. I am critical of the shia doctrine however politically I believe they are on the right path.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X