• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AbdullahiG
    replied
    Re: Does Allah not like me?

Originally posted by Tahmid12 View Post
    Thanks, I don't know where to start when it comes to getting int the habit of doing all namaz.

I am currently reading the Quran and am on the 25th of the Quran, I just don't know how to get into the habit of doing Namaz all the time, it just doesn't happen for some reason, any suggestions on how to do this?
    it wont just happen; ever!; you have to put effort into it; jannah does not come free so the only solution is, force yourself to do wudhu and do salaah

also being in places where your heart will incline towards salaah will be helpful, such as sitting in mosque from asr till isha or something!

Leave a comment:

• Tahmid12
    replied

Thanks, I don't know where to start when it comes to getting int the habit of doing all namaz.

I am currently reading the Quran and am on the 25th of the Quran, I just don't know how to get into the habit of doing Namaz all the time, it just doesn't happen for some reason, any suggestions on how to do this?

Leave a comment:

• AbdullahiG
    replied

ps: about the bullying in school; tell your dad about it so he can have a word with the head teacher and you tell the head teacher too; unless you take stops to stop it; it will continue

Leave a comment:

• AbdullahiG
    replied

Tahmid, are you doing your five daily prayers?; if no then you need to start right now as Allah says he would not change the quality of our lives unless we change our hearts, so go towards Allah and you will see His mercy race towards you!

and to get rid of stupidity, read a lot; read a lot of Islamic books and you will gain wisdom and knowledge then you'll be brighter then your cousin!

Leave a comment:

• imranies
    replied

Originally posted by Harun1004 View Post
    Salaam, check your PM Box akhi.
    Assalamualaikum brother,

If you have something good, maybe you should share it with all of us as well? :)

Leave a comment:

• talibilm09
    replied

Originally posted by Tahmid12 View Post
    I am 14, a male.

I am a Bangladeshi Muslim and I think Allah just doesn't like me.

Honestly, I am an idiot. I get bullied in school and barely maintain friends, I am a social outcast and can't even speak to my father.

I don't know what happened along the way but I just can't speak to him at all, it seems like there is a gigantic gap between us.

My cousin, who is a year older than me is constantly compared to me, I am basically called stupid compared to him. He is much smarter than me and everyone says it, I feel like an idiot and I have no purpose.

My future is dark and I don't know what I will do with myself.

Every night I ask for an early death or just a new start, a new start where I can be the Muslim I have always wanted to be and be smart, have friends, and not get bullied.

I don't blame Allah for all this as I have brought a lot of it down on me, can I please get some help? I feel like I am worth nothing, my whole life revolves around my addiction for video games.. I just feel like I don't want to go on, and that I should kill myself.

Please help,

Who can give a better right answer than Allah swt itself through his beloved Prophet :saw: ?

Narrated Humaid: I heard Muawiya bin Abi Sufyan delivering a sermon. He said, "I heard the Prophet saying, "If Allah wants to do a favour to somebody, He bestows on him, the gift of understanding the quran and Sunna. I am but a distributor, and Allah is the Giver. The state of this nation will remain good till the Hour is established, or till Allah's Order comes." (BUKARI Book #92, Hadith #415)

Friends on material matters are not true friends.So forget them and adopt Islam as your way of life and you will get True friends Inshallah
    Be good to your Parents and Siblings & neighbours for Allah's sake and do everything for ALLAH's SAKE then you will never be DEJECTED sins Humans are the Most ungrateful ones more than a dog except the Pious ones. So you will be rewarded in both the worlds.

Leave a comment:

• Harun1004
    replied

Salaam, check your PM Box akhi.

Leave a comment:

• Tahmid12
    started a topic Does Allah not like me?

Does Allah not like me?

I am 14, a male.

I am a Bangladeshi Muslim and I think Allah just doesn't like me.

Honestly, I am an idiot. I get bullied in school and barely maintain friends, I am a social outcast and can't even speak to my father.

I don't know what happened along the way but I just can't speak to him at all, it seems like there is a gigantic gap between us.

My cousin, who is a year older than me is constantly compared to me, I am basically called stupid compared to him. He is much smarter than me and everyone says it, I feel like an idiot and I have no purpose.

My future is dark and I don't know what I will do with myself.

Every night I ask for an early death or just a new start, a new start where I can be the Muslim I have always wanted to be and be smart, have friends, and not get bullied.

I don't blame Allah for all this as I have brought a lot of it down on me, can I please get some help? I feel like I am worth nothing, my whole life revolves around my addiction for video games.. I just feel like I don't want to go on, and that I should kill myself.

Please help,

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X