• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chameleon
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzyfish View Post
    Originally posted by Xkhanx View Post
    Aoa,
    I have very limited knowledge of Islam so I just want to clear few things. You know here in UK / Europe in offices we don't have water facility in toilets. So if you use toilet and use tissue to clean yourself after that if you perform wadu then is it ok to pray or you have to use water to clean urself first.

Please help.
    Take wet tissue in with you and then use that and dry tissue after.. or use a abolition solution bottle as bought here..
    http://www.simplyislam.com/the-ablut...wak-63099.html
    This ablution bottle is a bit OTT. 3 quid..??? So you're supposed to carry it around with you in your handbag or pocket? A lota? No thanks id rather use a disposal plastic bottle, and throw it away after a couple of uses. Plastic water bottles are available everywhere now.

Leave a comment:

• Khalid b. Walid
    replied
    Re: Cleaning yourself

:wswrwb:

If your office has a disabled toilet then that is your best solution. These will contain sinks inside which you can use to wet tissues or fill a bottle/plastic cup.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

:salams

You can just take a bunch of toilet paper and slightly it wet them before going in the stall to urinate. So, after you're done, you can wipe your private parts with wet toilet paper :insha:

If that's too much, then take a bottle of water with you and clean with that.

Leave a comment:

• dizzyfish
    replied

Originally posted by Xkhanx View Post
    Aoa,
    I have very limited knowledge of Islam so I just want to clear few things. You know here in UK / Europe in offices we don't have water facility in toilets. So if you use toilet and use tissue to clean yourself after that if you perform wadu then is it ok to pray or you have to use water to clean urself first.

Please help.
    Take wet tissue in with you and then use that and dry tissue after.. or use a abolition solution bottle as bought here..
    http://www.simplyislam.com/the-ablut...wak-63099.html

Leave a comment:

• Xkhanx
    started a topic Cleaning yourself

Cleaning yourself

Aoa,

Please help.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X