X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Awakening
    replied
    Originally posted by ammshaikh View Post
    assalam walaikum brothers and sisters,i hope that you would understand my situation,nowadays i am going through immense waswasas about allah,islam,quran,i always recite shahadah again and again,i feel that
    due to my doubts about islamic teachings i have become an apostate.but still i recite shahadah,i also keep my daily prayers and i beg and cry to allah for his help.i also have fear of death and allah"s punishment,i also recite translation of quran,although sometimes i feel peace in my heart but its just for a short while,and basic reason that i am lacking in faith is that when i see my muslim brother sufferings all over the world i desperately feel sad and question allah"s wisdom?is it my fault because i think too much?i always fear of losing faith,what should i do?plz help guys,may allah bless you all
    Asalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

This is a clear case of waswas from Shaytan, you must ignore these thoughts and hate them in your heart.

Please read this, it relates to your situation and explains it very well: http://seekersguidance.org/ans-blog/2012/01/17/i-have-doubts-that-make-me-question-whether-im-muslim/

It's good that you feel pain for your brothers and sisters who are being oppressed, but just remember that Allah's wisdom is more than we can ever comprehend, so try to spend your time doing something beneficial such as making dua for them or donating money, than dwelling on these thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• ammshaikh
    started a topic waswasas,fear,sufferings

waswasas,fear,sufferings

assalam walaikum brothers and sisters,i hope that you would understand my situation,nowadays i am going through immense waswasas about allah,islam,quran,i always recite shahadah again and again,i feel that
    due to my doubts about islamic teachings i have become an apostate.but still i recite shahadah,i also keep my daily prayers and i beg and cry to allah for his help.i also have fear of death and allah"s punishment,i also recite translation of quran,although sometimes i feel peace in my heart but its just for a short while,and basic reason that i am lacking in faith is that when i see my muslim brother sufferings all over the world i desperately feel sad and question allah"s wisdom?is it my fault because i think too much?i always fear of losing faith,what should i do?plz help guys,may allah bless you all

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X