Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream making Wudhu

As-salamu alaykum brothers and sisters.

Last night I had a dream that myself, and my close friends went to a mosque to pray. A lot of things kept going wrong. First we could not find parking, and eventually when we did, there was a delay in making Wudhu. My friends seemed angry at me, and they completed their Wudhu before me and went to pray.

However, when it was my turn to perform Wudhu, it felt that I took at least an hour, everything felt so slow. While making Wudhu, there was a young man, who was disabled talking to me throughout, and I was responding to him. Also I had some sweets near the sink and they fell in. As you can see my Wudhu kept getting interrupted.

Eventually, someone came to take the young man away, and when I finished my Wudhu, I put on my shoes, but in my head my Wudhu became invalid, I can't remember if it was because I said a swear word, or because I accidentally farted, or I think I needed to fart but was forcing myself not to so that I don't break my Wudhu. Eventually when I went to pray, I woke up.

I did some research online, and they say that seeing yourself perform an incomplete Wudhu is not a good thing to dream about, but I'm not sure if mine is complete, as I still completed it even though I kept getting interrupted. It's just that it became invalid in the end.

I may have dreamt this dream as I missed Fajr prayer for the first time in a long time last night, as I did not hear my alarm, and slept really late. So it may have been guilt? As I felt so much guilt in the morning.

I really do not know what to make of this dream?

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X