New member. Need your guys help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member. Need your guys help

I registered to this forum because of a recent situation that has diverted me back towards the path of islam. I am in a very tough situation and I beg for evryones duwah to help me get out of it. I was recently made aware that I might have a very deadly medical condition. I am not yet positive but the idea of it is killing me and putting me through a hell on earth. I would really appreciate it if everyone made dua for me to protect me against the chance of being diagnosed with this condition. It is not my safety that I fear, but my mothers. My mother has allot of heart problems and such news might give her a heart attack (la qadar allah). So please make dua for me and god bless. I hope to become active member of this forum and go back to the path of a good muslim. Asalam alaikum.

Re: New member. Need your guys help

Walaikumassalam brother,

May Allah make it easy for you. Will definitely make dua for you.

Please try to spend as much time as possible in the Zikr of Allah, it will benefit you tremendously in both worlds.

Comment

Thank you very much. I'm not positive but 99 percent sure I really have the condition. I feel as if it is too late and god will not cure me and that I should assume the worst in order to prepare. I'm tearing as I write this. But I also think that I should not think this way as it is a way where I lose hope in allah. I pray that God will help me and not to think this way.

Comment

Salaam brother, may Allah make it easy for you. Turn to Him in repentance and remembrance. Try not to let stress get the better of you. Whatever condition you are diagnosed with, start taking treatment and be at peace with the outcome. Insha'allah all will go well for you, ameen.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Ameen to duas bro,
          Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

Welcome to ummah forum.

Dood , the above comments + also try to spend in the way of allah.Many of us forget sadaqaat.
            And may allah heal you from your ailments.. a good remind for you i can give is..

al-Tirmidhi (2399) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Trials will continue to befall the believing man or woman in himself, his child and his wealth until he meets Allaah with no sin on him.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2399), classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 2280.

It was narrated that Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) “When Allaah wills good for His slave, He hastens the punishment for him in this world, and when Allaah wills ill for His slave, he withholds the punishment for his sins from him his sin until he comes with all his sins on the Day of Resurrection.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2396); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah (1220).

Comment

Thank you everyone for the dua and kind words. And please do make dua for me if you haven't as so will I for everyone on this thread and the ummah as a whole.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X