Who is the caller in the grave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the caller in the grave?

Every time I see this Hadith, "a caller will call from the sky: "My slave has spoken the truth, so spread out for him from the heaven, and clothe him from the heaven, and open a door for him from the heaven (within his grave)", so it's goodness and its smell will come unto him, then his grave will be expanded for him as far as he can see.", I always wonder who is the caller. Is it Allah? I'm confused.

Re: Who is the caller in the grave?

Originally posted by DeentaRaac View Post
    Every time I see this Hadith, "a caller will call from the sky: "My slave has spoken the truth, so spread out for him from the heaven, and clothe him from the heaven, and open a door for him from the heaven (within his grave)", so it's goodness and its smell will come unto him, then his grave will be expanded for him as far as he can see.", I always wonder who is the caller. Is it Allah? I'm confused.
    It is Allah ( swt ).

Look at the words " My slave " .

Comment

Yea that's what I initially thought. It's just took me off track when it says caller instead of saying Allah. Is it translated wrong or is there a wisdom to it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
        Maybe it is just a translation issue.
        Do you happen to know which book of hadiths it came from? I want to read the Arabic version. Seems that would make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by DeentaRaac View Post
          Do you happen to know which book of hadiths it came from? I want to read the Arabic version. Seems that would make sense.
          I think its a part of a long Hadeeth , where prophet describes what happens to the soul after it death.

Its in Abu Dawood and Ibn Maja.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X