Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eternal hell for not giving dawah

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eternal hell for not giving dawah

    assalam walaikum brothers and sisters,will a person go to hell eternally for not giving dawah to non muslims?according to Dr zakir naik to go to jannah 4 qualities are required
    1)Iman
    2)righteous deeds
    3)Dawah
    4)calling others to patience
    he cited the translation of surah asr,is it really true?what if a person is weak in faith?i always fear of losing my faith by giving dawah as i am unable to convince others?i feel that if i dont give dawah i will maintain my faith and if i give dawah i will loose it,but the above statement is making me worried?hoping for a satisfactory reply

  • #2
    Re: Eternal hell for not giving dawah

    Waalaikumussalam.

    I dont know the ruling about what Dr Zakir said,

    But regarding Dawah, what you can do is , help those who are doing Dawah ,financially or with material.
    Sponsor Quran Projects or Dawah organisations.
    This will be a good start and then try and work off of that.

    You can also befriend a good da'eee and go with him and let him do the talking just be with him , around him, listen to him etc...
    InshaAllah you got good intentions and you will find a way bro.
    Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Eternal hell for not giving dawah

      how can anyone go to hell for eternity that has any iman in their heart?

      i think people are punished for not doing their part in dawah tho

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Eternal hell for not giving dawah

        Originally posted by ammshaikh View Post
        assalam walaikum brothers and sisters,will a person go to hell eternally for not giving dawah to non muslims?according to Dr zakir naik to go to jannah 4 qualities are required
        1)Iman
        2)righteous deeds
        3)Dawah
        4)calling others to patience
        he cited the translation of surah asr,is it really true?what if a person is weak in faith?i always fear of losing my faith by giving dawah as i am unable to convince others?i feel that if i dont give dawah i will maintain my faith and if i give dawah i will loose it,but the above statement is making me worried?hoping for a satisfactory reply
        Wa alaykumus salaam,

        There are many traits of believers given in the Quran and ahadith, for example the narration on slandering another believer is sinful and killing him is kufr. What is meant here is not that it takes you outside the fold of islam necessarily, but that it signifies the seriousness of the sin.

        likewise, in Surah Asr, these the characteristics of a believer who is fulfilling their obligations in this matter, not that others are not believers at all, just that if you wish for success these are the traits you should aim for and if you fall short you should only blame yourself given the criterion on success is given in al-furqan.
        FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

        www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Eternal hell for not giving dawah

          Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
          Waalaikumussalam.

          I dont know the ruling about what Dr Zakir said,

          But regarding Dawah, what you can do is , help those who are doing Dawah ,financially or with material.
          Sponsor Quran Projects or Dawah organisations.
          This will be a good start and then try and work off of that.

          You can also befriend a good da'eee and go with him and let him do the talking just be with him , around him, listen to him etc...
          InshaAllah you got good intentions and you will find a way bro.
          Dr, naik did not say about eternal hell .

          he quoted surah Asr.


          By Al-'Asr (the time).
          .
          Verily! Man is in loss,

          Except those who believe (in Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth (i.e. order one another to perform all kinds of good deeds (Al-Ma'ruf)which Allah has ordained, and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds (Al-Munkar)which Allah has forbidden), and recommend one another to patience (for the sufferings, harms, and injuries which one may encounter in Allah's Cause during preaching His religion of Islamic Monotheism or Jihad, etc.).

          he said Allah ( swt ) has mentioned the criteria for entering the paradise.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Eternal hell for not giving dawah

            Sorry Bismil, what i meant was the eternal bit, not sure if he said that or not and if so , i dont know the correct ruling on that.
            I listened to this question people asked Dr Zakir about Mother theresa s she is a good lady and why she is going to hell.

            And he quoted Surah Asr and stated the four principles of the surah for success.
            Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Eternal hell for not giving dawah

              it means if a person falls short in any of these,he will not enter paradise?if yes,then definately he will enter hell?

              Comment


              • #8
                Zakir Naik isn't a scholar... he can't give rulings like this. That's merely his opinion and need not be considered or respected.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Eternal hell for not giving dawah

                  Originally posted by Imaam View Post
                  Zakir Naik isn't a scholar... he can't give rulings like this. That's merely his opinion and need not be considered or respected.
                  He is a scholar..maybe OP misunderstood what he said..?
                  Allah's Messenger ï·º said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

                  https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Eternal hell for not giving dawah

                    Originally posted by islamuslim View Post
                    He is a scholar..maybe OP misunderstood what he said..?
                    No OP understood him clearly except for the "eternal" part. I've seen his lecture on this....and was pretty shocked.

                    I have also seen Zakir Naik admitting that he isn't a scholar.

                    He is at most ... a scholar in comparative religion but in matters of fikh he isn't and his opinions on fikh matters need not be respected.

                    I

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Eternal hell for not giving dawah

                      Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                      Sorry Bismil, what i meant was the eternal bit, not sure if he said that or not and if so , i dont know the correct ruling on that.
                      I listened to this question people asked Dr Zakir about Mother theresa s she is a good lady and why she is going to hell.

                      And he quoted Surah Asr and stated the four principles of the surah for success.
                      Only Allah ( swt ) knows who will go eternally.

                      Comment

                      Collapse

                      Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                      Working...
                      X