X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Punishment in Islam?

Originally posted by Iamsaved View Post
    Good night; it is past my bed time zzzzzzzzzzz
    Sweet dreams, soon to be muslim (mwaaahahhahah)
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Candy please, stop this nonsense. Jesus didn't say he would reject us for calling him Lord; he said he would do it for not doing God's will. If you don't understand me get a second opinion from someone that understands context. You haven't proved Jesus said the rejection was for calling Him Lord
      How can you verify what God's will is though if your bible A) has soo many contradictions: if u quote a verse then I too can quote one contradicting it and B) you cannot verify what Jesus really said or not given the undeniable historical evidence about the corruption and distortion of Christianity..
      "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Even kids 6 and 9 years old?
        nah, I remember when I was 12 ... I would fantasise about meeting a girl .. and when the part came to kiss, i'd have an 'accident' lol!, so if this is as worse as it gets when your 12, younger shouldn't have a clue! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Peace4mankind View Post
          nah, I remember when I was 12 ... I would fantasise about meeting a girl .. and when the part came to kiss, i'd have an 'accident' lol!, so if this is as worse as it gets when your 12, younger shouldn't have a clue! :D
          I did the same, lol
          Love God and love others

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
            How can you verify what God's will is though if your bible A) has soo many contradictions: if u quote a verse then I too can quote one contradicting it and B) you cannot verify what Jesus really said or not given the undeniable historical evidence about the corruption and distortion of Christianity..
            I cannot get anywhere with you, because you'll just keep saying the Bible is corrupted; so, what is the point discussing further?. We have to be able to converse using the books we have without cutting down our texts or recitations. Let's face it, God is in control, and he allowed us to have the gospel we have and the Quran you have. That gospel has always been and always will be a torn in the side of Islam, because it came first as guidance and light from Allah and his words are not alterable!
            Love God and love others

Comment

Originally posted by Peace4mankind View Post
              those who masturbate are cursed by Allah [swt]

also it makes the body weaker; the more you masturbate the more strenght/life juice you loose! :D [so you have to think about what your gonna give ur wife! ;)]

also habitual masturbation leads to a sick and deseased heart and very evil lustful deeds; them more power you loose, the more sick and perverted you have to make your fantasises in order to have a pleasurable ejaculation and once married, one could turn to kinky evil deeds just to achieve satisfaction [lil kids [like age 16 etc] do not read!]
              this filth of Self Abuse is a result of Not lowering ones Gaze like Allah tala commanded us to.

looking at Filth, Shameless women or men respectively increases sexual desires,

like it or not, what you watch, see has a direct effect on a persons heart,

i'm sure you all know perversion is not our way brothers and sisters,

Allah ta'ala and his messenger :saw: give us solutions, we don't follow them,

then we ask about how to Get rid of this self inflicted filthy disease,

it's time we went back to basics and started to Lower our Gaze, and Fast Nafl Fasts to control our desires.

there is no better solution to our problems than those to be found in the Quran and Sunnah.

May Allah ta'ala pruify our hearts of all forms of Filth and Corruption, and grant us the gate of honour in the Akhira,

Ameen,

:jkk:
              Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 16-11-15, 12:56 PM.
              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X