Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evil and Corruption-Urgent!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Evil and Corruption-Urgent!!!!

    :salam:

    A friend of mine is having severe doubts regarding Islam. His main argument is that why does Allah :swt: allow so much "evil and corruption" in the world?

    I don't know how to respond to him and I don't want him to leave Islam.

    I would appreciate any advice given on the matter!

    :jkk:

  • #2
    Re: Evil and Corruption-Urgent!!!!

    Allah granted jinn and mankind free will. We cannot have our cake and eat it too. The Qur'an talks about how foolish we were to undertake this responsibility of having free will, and the corruption and evil in the world is proof of this. We cannot have free will and then Allah sets up "baby barriers" to keep us from going into unsafe areas. We have this free will, we cause the corruption, and we have to deal with it. It's about taking responsibility for our actions and not blaming Allah because He allows it to happen. We cannot blame the corruption and evil we see that was committed with the free will given to us on the One who gave us the free will, it is our own faults that these things happen and we have to do what we can to prevent it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Evil and Corruption-Urgent!!!!

      :salams

      Because Allah is testing us to show who will obey and disobey. Tell him that all that evil is going to be dealt with justly. The criminals cannot hide from Allah
      [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

      [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Evil and Corruption-Urgent!!!!

        Originally posted by Abdur-Razzaq View Post
        Allah granted jinn and mankind free will. We cannot have our cake and eat it too. The Qur'an talks about how foolish we were to undertake this responsibility of having free will, and the corruption and evil in the world is proof of this. We cannot have free will and then Allah sets up "baby barriers" to keep us from going into unsafe areas. We have this free will, we cause the corruption, and we have to deal with it. It's about taking responsibility for our actions and not blaming Allah because He allows it to happen. We cannot blame the corruption and evil we see that was committed with the free will given to us on the One who gave us the free will, it is our own faults that these things happen and we have to do what we can to prevent it.
        Originally posted by |Abdur Raheem| View Post
        :salams

        Because Allah is testing us to show who will obey and disobey. Tell him that all that evil is going to be dealt with justly. The criminals cannot hide from Allah
        :jkk: brothers I'll pass on thr information to him amd see how he respnds

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Evil and Corruption-Urgent!!!!

          We have free will, Yes i agree that Allah(SWT) created us and the entire universe but we have free will and control.Allah is not responsible for what is happening on Earth he gave us the complete guidance which is the Holy Quran through our Prophet(SAW), now its our choice to either accept it or not.

          We Made this world full of corruption and evil not Allah(SWT).In the end i would like to quote the verse from the Holy Quran.



          "Indeed, Allah does not wrong the people at all, but it is the people who are wronging themselves." ( Quran 10:44 )

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Evil and Corruption-Urgent!!!!

            Quran 30:41:
            Corruption has appeared throughout the land and sea by [reason of] what the hands of people have earned so He may let them taste part of [the consequence of] what they have done that perhaps they will return [to righteousness].
            Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
            " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Evil and Corruption-Urgent!!!!

              Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
              Quran 30:41:
              Corruption has appeared throughout the land and sea by [reason of] what the hands of people have earned so He may let them taste part of [the consequence of] what they have done that perhaps they will return [to righteousness].
              His response was that look at the children of Palestine, they are suffering tremendously so why is Allah SWT allowing that to happen?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Evil and Corruption-Urgent!!!!

                Originally posted by kakashi View Post
                His response was that look at the children of Palestine, they are suffering tremendously so why is Allah SWT allowing that to happen?
                Brother, his questioning sounds as if it is rooted in his lack of knowledge which opens the door to doubt.
                The foremost area of knowledge for him sounds as if he needs to study the meaning of Tauheed: Rububiyah ( Lordship of Allah), and Asma wa Saffat ( the beautiful names of Allah).
                He needs to reintroduce himself to Allah and learn who his Rabb is.

                The previous ayat explains why fasad and thulm occur: because we humans have gone astray by worshipping men ( making the halal haram and the haram halal), and seeking judgement and guidance from Taghut, and ruling by other than what Allah has revealed. Until we return to Allah, we can expect the corruption that results from tyranny and Taghut.
                Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Evil and Corruption-Urgent!!!!

                  Palestine should work hard in Education and the other Problem is that they are not getting help from other Muslim countries

                  ...Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.... ( Quran 13:11 )

                  Comment

                  Collapse

                  Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                  Working...
                  X