Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about my dream where I saw prophet Muhammad pbuh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about my dream where I saw prophet Muhammad pbuh?

I had a dream a week ago..
    I saw Prophet Muhammad pbuh do not remember the whole dream
    But I saw him with the Quran and he told me to read some verses from it
    And I read it.. I really do not remember the verses. Neither I remember the whole dream.
    But when I woke up I remember I saw him in white cloths. Some natural perfume. Beautiful face.
    I remember his presence. And When I got up. It was like I am advised from ALLAH to remember his presence in my dream

I Just wanted to know what does this dream means..

Re: Question about my dream where I saw prophet Muhammad pbuh?

Originally posted by zoheb1926 View Post
    I had a dream a week ago..
    I saw Prophet Muhammad pbuh do not remember the whole dream
    But I saw him with the Quran and he told me to read some verses from it
    And I read it.. I really do not remember the verses. Neither I remember the whole dream.
    But when I woke up I remember I saw him in white cloths. Some natural perfume. Beautiful face.
    I remember his presence. And When I got up. It was like I am advised from ALLAH to remember his presence in my dream

I Just wanted to know what does this dream means..
    This page may help you.
    I was blessed with seeing Rasulullah (صل الله عليه و سلام) in a dream shortly after I embraced Islam so I wanted to know this information as well.

Comment

:salams

Allahu Akbar.

This dream means that Allah has blessed you. Only certain Muslims see Rasulullah :saw: in a dream. If you have seen him, consider it as a great gift from Allah
      [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Assalam Alaykum

Regarding this topic i want to ask something that how you guys know that its Prophet(SAW) who you saw in the dream?

Comment

The hadith explains how he looks, and shaytaan can't take his appearance. Alhamdulilah, this is a good dream. You should have remmembered the ayah, they must've had a meaning.
          Sisters don't rep or joke with me.

Comment

Thanks for all your replies and ALHUMDU LILLAH I am feeling blessed after the dream.. more good with my emaan and prayers and faith in ALLAH.. like I have been strengthened Subhan ALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Abu-Yahya View Post
              The hadith explains how he looks, and shaytaan can't take his appearance. Alhamdulilah, this is a good dream. You should have remmembered the ayah, they must've had a meaning.
              Shayatan cannot take the face of any prophet ( peace upon all ) , but they can take some other form and fool people. There have been instances that they have done this to sufis.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X