Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why did the jewish people betray allah

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • why did the jewish people betray allah

    excuse my grammar, but I hear that ,in the end of the world that all of the jews will killed under a rock or tree explain to me why.
    what did the Jewish people did they betray Allah

  • #2
    Re: why did the jewish people betray allah

    most jews, except a few rebelled against Allah's Prophets and were extremely evil

    the jews will be wiped out before thel ast day as there is a curse on them; in the Quran it says they will always be tormented unless a people proterct them; historically they have allways been protected and only in thel ast few decades have they had some protection from America but Americans will soon be b lasted away from the face of the earth by muslims so no more Americans to protect them! :D

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: why did the jewish people betray allah

      Originally posted by Goldi View Post
      most jews, except a few rebelled against Allah's Prophets and were extremely evil

      the jews will be wiped out before thel ast day as there is a curse on them; in the Quran it says they will always be tormented unless a people proterct them; historically they have allways been protected and only in thel ast few decades have they had some protection from America but Americans will soon be b lasted away from the face of the earth by muslims so no more Americans to protect them! :D
      edit

      most jews, except a few rebelled against Allah's Prophets and were extremely evil

      the jews will be wiped out before the last day as there is a curse on them; in the Quran it says they will always be tormented unless a people protect them; historically they have allways been tormented and only in the last few decades have they had some protection from America but Americans will soon be blasted away from the face of the earth by muslims so no more Americans to protect them!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: why did the jewish people betray allah

        Originally posted by Goldi View Post
        edit

        most jews, except a few rebelled against Allah's Prophets and were extremely evil

        the jews will be wiped out before the last day as there is a curse on them; in the Quran it says they will always be tormented unless a people protect them; historically they have allways been tormented and only in the last few decades have they had some protection from America but Americans will soon be blasted away from the face of the earth by muslims so no more Americans to protect them!
        Goldi,
        Do you know what will happen to American Muslims?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: why did the jewish people betray allah

          Originally posted by careful View Post
          Goldi,
          Do you know what will happen to American Muslims?
          yeah; they wont be wiped out

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: why did the jewish people betray allah

            Originally posted by careful View Post
            Goldi,
            Do you know what will happen to American Muslims?
            The Christians will collect armies from all corners to resist the Muslims. The Muslims will also make preparations. The Muslim army shall have eighty banners and under each banner there will be twelve thousand soldiers. Imam Mehdi will march from Mecca to Medina and after visitng the tomb of the Holy Prophet [sm] , will proceed towards damascus in syria. the christian army will also advance to confront Him. The Army of Imam Mehdi will split into three groups - one will desert, the second will be killed in the battle and ultimately the third will be victorious by the grace of Allah.

            http://www.interfaith.org/forum/sign...-day-7438.html

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: why did the jewish people betray allah

              Originally posted by careful View Post
              Goldi,
              Do you know what will happen to American Muslims?
              No, he does not.
              American Muslims are being tested just like everyone else.

              Holy Quran 29:2-4,11

              Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?

              But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.

              Or do those who do evil deeds think they can outrun Us? Evil is what they judge.

              Sahih International
              And Allah will surely make evident those who believe, and He will surely make evident the hypocrites.
              Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
              " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: why did the jewish people betray allah

                Sorry, I meant to embolden the translation of Quran....
                Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: why did the jewish people betray allah

                  Originally posted by AbdullahiG View Post
                  The Christians will collect armies from all corners to resist the Muslims. The Muslims will also make preparations. The Muslim army shall have eighty banners and under each banner there will be twelve thousand soldiers. Imam Mehdi will march from Mecca to Medina and after visitng the tomb of the Holy Prophet [sm] , will proceed towards damascus in syria. the christian army will also advance to confront Him. The Army of Imam Mehdi will split into three groups - one will desert, the second will be killed in the battle and ultimately the third will be victorious by the grace of Allah.

                  http://www.interfaith.org/forum/sign...-day-7438.html
                  Its not muslim but christian army that ll have 80 banners and under each ll have 12000 soldiers...
                  ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

                  Comment

                  Collapse

                  Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                  Working...
                  X