X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bkrp
    started a topic Randomly hearing Azan. I need help with this

Randomly hearing Azan. I need help with this

I am new to the forum, so thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I am a young Muslim woman. I believe in my faith, have recently started to read the Quran, and inshallah I will soon begin praying and try to become a better Muslim.

I need some help with one thing though. I tried asking relatives, but I am not getting serious answers from them. For the past few weeks, I have been randomly hearing Azan callings. Mostly they have been 5:40AM, which I believe is morning prayer here. One it has been in the afternoon, and a few times in the middle of the night. It sounds like someone is in the same room with me saying it in a low voice. In the morning, it's as if a person is saying it in my ear.

Almost all of these times, I have been alone in my house. It's not coming from the television or radio either.

My uncle told me that I am hearing Azan because Allah is calling me to pray. The other answer I have gotten is that a spirit is trying to contact me.

I am very curious and to be honest, a little afraid. Would any of you know why I am hearing this?

Thank you.

• starrynight11
    replied
    Re: Randomly hearing Azan. I need help with this

Originally posted by starrynight11 View Post
    I'm not sure why you're hearing the Adhan, but it's a good thing to hear, isn't it? It looks like a blessing. :masha:

When you hear it, offer your prayers.

I don't think it's a spirit trying to contact you. Why would they? They (Jinn, Satan) usually avoid human beings - unless you're dealing with the bad, mischievous Jinns or the devils, in which case they would avoid contacting you using Qur'anic verses or the Adhan, I think. They wouldn't want to bring you closer to Allah At least that's my opinion. You should consult with a scholar, Shaykh or Imam of a masjid, :insha:
    Correction (since I can't edit my posts here): Satan doesn't avoid human beings; rather they do their best to distract and misguide us. The Jinn species tend to avoid human beings, unless we harm them or if they're the bad Jinn.

Leave a comment:

• starrynight11
    replied
    Re: Randomly hearing Azan. I need help with this

I'm not sure why you're hearing the Adhan, but it's a good thing to hear, isn't it? It looks like a blessing. :masha:

When you hear it, offer your prayers.

I don't think it's a spirit trying to contact you. Why would they? They (Jinn, Satan) usually avoid human beings - unless you're dealing with the bad, mischievous Jinns or the devils, in which case they would avoid contacting you using Qur'anic verses or the Adhan, I think. They wouldn't want to bring you closer to Allah At least that's my opinion. You should consult with a scholar, Shaykh or Imam of a masjid, :insha:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X