Randomly hearing Azan. I need help with this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randomly hearing Azan. I need help with this

I am new to the forum, so thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I am a young Muslim woman. I believe in my faith, have recently started to read the Quran, and inshallah I will soon begin praying and try to become a better Muslim.

I need some help with one thing though. I tried asking relatives, but I am not getting serious answers from them. For the past few weeks, I have been randomly hearing Azan callings. Mostly they have been 5:40AM, which I believe is morning prayer here. One it has been in the afternoon, and a few times in the middle of the night. It sounds like someone is in the same room with me saying it in a low voice. In the morning, it's as if a person is saying it in my ear.

Almost all of these times, I have been alone in my house. It's not coming from the television or radio either.

My uncle told me that I am hearing Azan because Allah is calling me to pray. The other answer I have gotten is that a spirit is trying to contact me.

I am very curious and to be honest, a little afraid. Would any of you know why I am hearing this?

Thank you.

Re: Randomly hearing Azan. I need help with this

I'm not sure why you're hearing the Adhan, but it's a good thing to hear, isn't it? It looks like a blessing. :masha:

When you hear it, offer your prayers.

I don't think it's a spirit trying to contact you. Why would they? They (Jinn, Satan) usually avoid human beings - unless you're dealing with the bad, mischievous Jinns or the devils, in which case they would avoid contacting you using Qur'anic verses or the Adhan, I think. They wouldn't want to bring you closer to Allah At least that's my opinion. You should consult with a scholar, Shaykh or Imam of a masjid, :insha:
    Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
    "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

Re: Randomly hearing Azan. I need help with this

Originally posted by starrynight11 View Post
      I'm not sure why you're hearing the Adhan, but it's a good thing to hear, isn't it? It looks like a blessing. :masha:

When you hear it, offer your prayers.

I don't think it's a spirit trying to contact you. Why would they? They (Jinn, Satan) usually avoid human beings - unless you're dealing with the bad, mischievous Jinns or the devils, in which case they would avoid contacting you using Qur'anic verses or the Adhan, I think. They wouldn't want to bring you closer to Allah At least that's my opinion. You should consult with a scholar, Shaykh or Imam of a masjid, :insha:
      Correction (since I can't edit my posts here): Satan doesn't avoid human beings; rather they do their best to distract and misguide us. The Jinn species tend to avoid human beings, unless we harm them or if they're the bad Jinn.
      Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
      "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

Working...
      X