Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to recite the whole Quran in 30 days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to recite the whole Quran in 30 days?

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
    Read up on the rewards one will get for doing so. Link.

JazakAllahu Khairan katheeran, may Allah swt reward you for motivating me and grant you and I sincerity and reward you and I, without my loss on reward, for whatever good deed I do, in effect of the resources that are compiled in the document.

Comment

Every good deed comes with its own anwaarat ( light ) and barakaat ( blessing )

The heaviest noor upon the heart is that of the Quran and lightest noor is that of the dhikr of Allah swt.

Sometimes the darkness of our sins stop up us carrying out good deeds esp reading Quran.

Do lots of istighfaar and salwaat upon Nabi :saw: And Insha'Allah Allah swt will make it easy for you to read more Quran
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

I personally would choose finishing Qur'an slowly rather than getting burnout.

But if you still want to finish Qur'an in 30 days, here the realistic plan how to do it :

1. Quran is 600 pages from Al Baqarah to An Naas. thats my Quran mushaf.

2. divide it to 30 days, 600/30 = 20 pages a day.

3. so after each salaah fardh you must recite Quran 20 /5 = 4 pages.

so that's it. recite Quran 4 to 5 pages a day after each salah.
        :GB_bonesrock:
        And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by brothernd View Post
          How does one gain willpower and determination if they don't already have it?
          The hafiz or memorizer of Qur'an is called "the Guardian of Qur'an" (I forgot the hadith, though). The rank of a person in Jannah is also according how many Qur'an verses he/she memorized.

Start from Juz 30, and I'd recommend you to use a word-per-word translation of Qur'an to ease your memorization speed, like this :

(DOwnload) http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ERE&highlight=

I personally use a word per word Qur'an translation. It's really helpful to speed up the memorization because you get to see what each Arabic word and sequence means. And trust me, memorizing Qur'an itself is very therapeutic! Just spend 30 minutes a day minimum. The core of memorizing Qur'an is repetition.
          :GB_bonesrock:
          And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Assalam-alaikam,
            If you are planning to learn reciting Quran, always remember that there is no such limitation. It is also advisable to never limit Quran for some bodily affection, mental peace or even deliverance of the poor lifestyle. Reading of Quran is considered as one of the essential religious responsibility of a Muslim. Therefore Muslims read Quran everyday as a part of their religious practices. . If you are interested to learn reciting Quran, then you should prefer www.tayseerulquran.com, which is really good online learning institution. I hope that will be help you . Thank you.

Comment

I plan on using this soon :insha: hope you find it useful
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by n0.n4m3 View Post
                it takes 30-40 mins to read a juz. not a whole day.
                I am very slow at reading it takes me like 1.5 - 2 hours to read surat al-kahf and I'm quite close with the surat if you know wat I mean
                [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X