Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to recite the whole Quran in 30 days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to recite the whole Quran in 30 days?

AssalamuAlaikum Wa Rahmataullahi Wa Barakatahu,

Are there any brothers or sisters on here who are able to recite the whole Quran within 30 days? I am exclusively asking these brothers and sisters for advice. Can you offer some advice either on here or privately?

I wish to recite it and understand it and memorize it but I always feel conflicted with different goals. And I find it difficult to recite it all, but I know I have to start doing it.

Re: How to recite the whole Quran in 30 days?

My friend is able to recite one juz per day. So, the whole juz in 30 days. I personally still can't do so. :insha: will try too.

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
      My friend is able to recite one juz per day. So, the whole juz in 30 days. I personally still can't do so. :insha: will try too.
      Can you ask your friend for some tips and what time they recite it?

Comment

The best times to read are after Fajr and Maghrib. After Fajr is when the mind is the freshest and Maghrib is when the mind is the most relaxed.

Dont start off with a juz a day if it is too much. Start with a quarter, then half and so on. Also, even if you cannot do your set amount some day, do not abandon it completely. Read even if it is a few verses but do not miss a single day.

:brf:

Comment

Originally posted by brothernd View Post
          Can you ask your friend for some tips and what time they recite it?
          The tips is of course determination and willpower. She has a deadline to read all one juz before Isha prayer. One juz is only like 20 pages, if you recite 4 pages after salat, then you can read it all. And it also helps you to read the Quran more fluently.

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

How does one gain willpower and determination if they don't already have it?

Comment

I finish the Quran recitation once in three months ....... That is the quickest I can go.

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                I finish the Quran recitation once in three months ....... That is the quickest I can go.

What time do you recite and how do you end up staying consistent?

Comment

it takes 30-40 mins to read a juz. not a whole day.
                  نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

Originally posted by n0.n4m3 View Post
                    it takes 30-40 mins to read a juz. not a whole day.
                    Yeah, but how do you find the motivation to do so, whereas I cannot? I desire to understand the book of Allah swt too.

Comment

Easy solution. Recite 1/4 Juz after every prayer.
                      Watch those eyes

Comment

What time do you recite and how do you end up staying consistent?

Depends , generally after asr or maghrib. If I do not have time , it is before sleeping.

The key is to make sure you open the Quran everyday , In sha Allah you will be consistent :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                          Depends , generally after asr or maghrib. If I do not have time , it is before sleeping.

The key is to make sure you open the Quran everyday , In sha Allah you will be consistent :)
                          The thing is, that I want to be able to understand what I recite, but also aspire to finish the Quran in 30 days, but I am not patient enough and think that I am failing if I don't accomplish the entire goal.k

Comment

The thing is, that I want to be able to understand what I recite, but also aspire to finish the Quran in 30 days, but I am not patient enough and think that I am failing if I don't accomplish the entire goal.k
                            If you understand what you need to do is read one ruku in arabic and then read the translation.

There is no need to fix a time for finishing ........ let it take own course. If you are understanding along with reading it is better.:up:

Comment

How does one gain willpower and determination if they don't already have it?
                              Read up on the rewards one will get for doing so. Link.
                              "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                              (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X