Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ahmadiyya not considered Islam

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    They will have to follow him i.e Islam when he returns to this world as 1 of the major signs of the hour. At that time, the jizya will be abolished and theyb will only have 1 option, follow the truth or face the consequences for their disbelief.
    Okay , so you meant that people would follow Islam at that time. I mean most of the people around the world. Fine.

Comment

Assalamoalaikum w w
      Brother Michaeel, the verse 4:159 quoted refers to the false belief of the incident of crucifixion of Jesus AS. Both Jews and Christians will continue to believe that Jesus AS died on the cross
      ( but will believe in it) till the time of their death when it will become clear to them that Jesus AS did not die on the cross. Anyway so far you have not been able to show from the Holy Quran that Jesus is in the Heavens and you will not be able as nowhere in the Holy Quran is it mentionned. From the Holy Quran, we are informed of Jesus death from many verses, I’ll quote one event: From Bukhari Khitab al maghazi ( Book of military expeditions) Hadith 82 When the Holy Prophet SAW passed away, Hazrat Umar RA did not accept that the prophet has passed away, he even became very furious. Hazrat Abu Bakr RA noting that the Holy Prophet SAW has really gone to His Lord, kissed his forehead and firmly asked Hazrat Umar RA to calm down and he recited Verse 144 of Al Imraan (Ch.3) : Muhammad is only a messenger; verily messengers have passed away before him; if then he die or be slain, will you turn back on your heels? This verse was revealed seven years back. Hearing this Hazrat Umar RA and others were convinced of the Holy Prophet’s death and were overpowered with grief.
      Should Hazrat Jesus As be raised to heaven alive, Hazrat Umar RA and others would have questioned Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique RA, how can it be so because Jesus AS who was a prophet just before Hazrat Muhammad SAW is still alive ? They all know and believe that all prophets have passed away including Jesus AS.

Comment

Oh dear god. Yet another Qadiyani re-hashing the same nonsense over and over again. it seems Qadiyanis pick and choose which narrations they follow and what verses of Quran they follow.

I posted a clear and explicit verse. I can post 100s of narrations on the fact that Jesus alayhis salaam will return, i can post the verdict of every famous scholar from the time of the sahaba until the present day that says this, but you still do not accept it. This is the height of stupidity and intellectual and spiritual bankruptcy.

And your argument about the death olf the Prophet :saw: and that verse being narrated is frankly laughable to say the least. You are reading into a statement what you want to,. and yet you ignore 100s of narrations that are very clear and explcit in what they say.

And secondly, your genuis conclusion is because they didn't question the verse in question that is proof that Jesus alayhis salaam is dead - and that it simply never occured to you that the mindset of the sahaba was this was the greatest catastrophe that had ever befallen them but they would be questioning verses of Quran.

Subhan'Allah, such ignorance is absolutely mind boggling. Both Sunnis and Shia alike from the very beginning of Islam have unanimously agreed upon this simple basic fact, Jesus alayhis salaam did not die, and that he will return, and just your false Prophet Mirza Ghulam Ahmad [May the curse of Allah be upon him] saying something else. Tell me, what is a person with a sane and rational mind going to follow? 1300 years of what every single scholar has agreed upon for which the evidence is as clear as day or some fraud that came 1300 years later claiming the complete opposite of what everyone else said before him?

You arguments are laughable, and frnakly, if you had any brain at all in that head of yours, you'd see what you were saying and how stupid your argument is and the fact that never in the history before that fraud of a prophet came along did anyone ever deny the fact that Jesus alayhis salaam would return even among the most deviant of sects.

The verse i posted was as clear as day and anyone with a brain can see what it means and seeing as how it hasn't happened yet, that the people of the book do not yet believe in Jesus alayhis salaam, it means that he will return, they will believe and then he will die.
        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Micha’eel, useless to get upset when you can’t prove your argument. You have unfortunately failed to quote a single verse from the Holy Quran to prove that Jesus is alive and I can show from many verses that Jesus AS who was a human being and a prophet of God has passed away. You declare that the sahabbas were in such a state that they did not question about the matter, that’s unfortunately your opinion and those mullahs who want to show that Jesus is still alive.
          The same structure is applied in surah Al Maidah Ch5 v 75:
          “The Messiah, son of Mary was only a messenger, surely messengers have passed away before him…”
          Taking your logic, does that mean there are other prophets(before Hazrat Issah AS) who are also alive in heavens.
          In surah Al Maidah ch5 verse 117 – 118 it is crystal clear that Jesus has passed away :
          117 :“When Allah will say “O Jesus son of Mary, didst thou say to men ‘take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah.’” He will answer ‘Holy art thou. I could never say that to which I had no right. If I had said it, Thou wouldst have surely known it…..”
          118 : “ I said nothing to them except that which Thou didst command me ‘Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them, but since Thou didst cause me to die (tawafaytani), Thou hast been a watcher over them…”
          The above will take place on Judgement day. If Jesus was to return to this earth as according to your belief, will he not see that the Christians are taking him and his mother as gods. How can he then answer that he was not aware. From 118 it is clear that he asked them to worship Allah as long as he remained with them and after his death he does not know what they have been doing. So no return of Jesus will take place.
          You can give thousands of narrations to prove your point, but please be in line with what the Quraan teaches.
          From Kitab Tafseer Bukhari we can read that The Holy Prophet SAW will give the same answer as will do Jesus on the day of Judgement, (verse 117 and verse 118).
          Stop being arrogant and look for guidance. May the curse of Allah be upon those who malign the Holy Quraan’s teaching.

Comment

Originally posted by msha88 View Post
            Salam Brothers and Sisters

I am a Sunni Muslim. To me Sunni and Shia are Muslims. I do not hate anyone. But I have a question about Ahmadiyya. A friend of mine was reading books after books written by Mirza Gulam Ahmad and his followers. MGA claimed he is a prophet which is blasphemy because prophet Muhammad s.a.w is the messenger and prophet of Allah. Prophet Muhammad s.a.w is the last prophet sent by Allah. How can MGA claimed that he is the prophet after Muhammad s.a.w?

In one of MGA books, he said that Quran states this:

Surah 35 Fatir verse 24:

Verily, We have sent you with the truth, a bearer of glad tidings and a warner. And there never was a nation but a warner had passed among them.

إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ بِالْحَقِّ بَشِيرًا وَنَذِيرًا ۚ وَإِنْ مِنْ أُمَّةٍ إِلَّا خَلَا فِيهَا نَذِيرٌ

In this book written by MGA he claimed that he is a prophet after Muhammad s.a.w because Muhammad s.a.w message becomes corrupted therefore another prophet was sent, Even Buddha and Krishna was also stated as a prophet.

The most horrible part of this book is that it stated that prophet Isa a.s. died in India and claimed that there is "medical evidence" to prove this. Astagfirullah :'(

When clearly in Quran it states Isa a.s. raised by Allah unto heaven which states:

Surah 4 Nisa verse 157-158:

And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed the Messiah Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the messenger of Allah," but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared so to them [the resemblance of Isa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man)], and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed not [i.e.Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary).]

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَٰكِنْ شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ ۚ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِنْهُ ۚ مَا لَهُمْ بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ ۚ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا

But Allah raised him [Isa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (nd he is in the heavens). And Allah is ever All-Powerful, All-Wise.

بَلْ رَفَعَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَيْهِ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا

Just sad really those people following Ahmadiyya movement. Spreading lies... :(
            they have left islaam accrding to the majority count of contemporary scholars

Comment

Originally posted by nahass View Post
              Micha’eel, useless to get upset when you can’t prove your argument. You have unfortunately failed to quote a single verse from the Holy Quran to prove that Jesus is alive and I can show from many verses that Jesus AS who was a human being and a prophet of God has passed away. You declare that the sahabbas were in such a state that they did not question about the matter, that’s unfortunately your opinion and those mullahs who want to show that Jesus is still alive.
              I never knew how blind some people could be until i debated your fellow Qadiyani brethren in the past few years on this forum. You resort to weak arguemnts, quoting fabricated narrations and inventing opinions where none exist.

You would think if your view was the correct one, you'd actually be able to quote clear cut statements from the sahaba, and the classical scholars from the past 13 centuries that could support your false claim. You ignore clear verses of Quran as i posted which is very self explanatory and simple for anyone with a brain to understand, but muttawatir narrations from the Prophet :saw: that clearly support it, 1400 centuries of scholrship proves this. This is a matter both Sunnis and Shia are unanimously agreed upon - it is your fraud of a Prophet that came 1300 years after the Prophet :saw: thinks he can toss all that aside, toss the Quran to 1 side, toss out any and all hadith of the Prophet :saw: that go against his revelation that he received from Iblis.

Time for the Mods to ban you. People like you are deaf, dumb and blind just as Allah has stated in the Quran. People like you are not even worth entertaining in a debate anymore tha 1 would waste time debating people that believe in a Flat earth or that the world is 6000 years old.

You lot have proven time and time again you are not capable of engaging in a proper debate based on facts. Its convenient for you to just reject the hadith which do not suit you, use weak and fabricated ones and basically ignore the opinions of the sahaba and every great scholar that ever lived that claims this verse proves Isa alayhis salaam is alive and will return.

So there really isn't any point in wasting time discussing the matter with people like you that stick their fingers in their ears and bury their head in the sand refusing to accept anything other than their own Cult leaders tell them.

I have 1400 years of scholars and the muttawatir narrations of the Prophet :saw: ,ijma of both Sunni and Shia Ulema which say he is alive and woll return, and you have your fraud of a false Prophet [May the curse of Allah and all of his his creation be upon him]

Dn't let the door hit you on the way out, brainwashed little cult following sheep.
              Last edited by Mikha’eel; 19-08-14, 11:26 AM.

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by ibn_maymunah View Post
                they have left islaam accrding to the majority count of contemporary scholars
                Majority or all?
                Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
                  Majority or all?
                  allahu alam let me double check

Comment

Majority or all?
                    Well , it has to be all because all the sects scholars gathered together and debated Mirza Nasir Ahmed on this issue.

Comment

Majority or all?

Most of the Ahmedis themselves do not believe in Mirza any more , but they are afraid to speak in public because they feel threatened by non - ahmedi Muslims. This is one such thing which Muslim scholars need to be careful about. Many ahmedis are brainwashed into believing that other Muslims are against them and will harm them. We need to change this , so that more Ahmedis who want to come out of this group can make the transition easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                        Most of the Ahmedis themselves do not believe in Mirza any more , but they are afraid to speak in public because they feel threatened by non - ahmedi Muslims. This is one such thing which Muslim scholars need to be careful about. Many ahmedis are brainwashed into believing that other Muslims are against them and will harm them. We need to change this , so that more Ahmedis who want to come out of this group can make the transition easily.

Where is ur proof they don't believe in him? So far all the Qadyianis that come on this forum have proven they are nothing but brainwashed sheeple.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                          Where is ur proof they don't believe in him? So far all the Qadyianis that come on this forum have proven they are nothing but brainwashed sheeple.

Well I have been going through a lot of videos by ex ahmedis and also there blogs , those who have the guts to come out and say why exactly they left this group. Some of them mentioned this fact.

Moreover it is common sense that people became Ahmedi for various worldly reasons , naturally the faith would not be strong. A little bit of study of Quran and authentic narrations would clearly expose the fraud of Mirza. The whole Ahmedi group is just a fraud and people are slowly realizing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                            Well I have been going through a lot of videos by ex ahmedis and also there blogs , those who have the guts to come out and say why exactly they left this group. Some of them mentioned this fact.

Moreover it is common sense that people became Ahmedi for various worldly reasons , naturally the faith would not be strong. A little bit of study of Quran and authentic narrations would clearly expose the fraud of Mirza. The whole Ahmedi group is just a fraud and people are slowly realizing this.
                            interesting.
                            Can you link me to these videos pls :jkk:

Comment

Working...
                            X